JUDDDers weigh in

Fantastic losses hannata, well done you :party0011:

I love this thread...it's so inspirational! I started JUDDD (again) last week and weighed 210 lbs. It was far from a perfect week, but I still lost 3 lbs. I'm excited for week 2 and am hoping that if I don't get as carried away on my up days, I'll see even better results next week.

Last week: 210 lbs
This week: 207 lbs

Weight lost this week: 3 lbs
Total weight lost on JUDDD: 3 lbs

Well done :clap::clap:

Thanks! Seeing the results makes the down days seem well worth it. :) I'm looking forward to following this thread and keeping up with everyone's progress - very motivating!

Okay week 13 on my Juddd journey and I have lost 2lbs :D so pleased with this I actually said 'Get In' when I got on the scales !! :eek:
Weight loss total so far 16 weeks total 30 lbs , Judd total 13 weeks 17 lbs :D
Good luck to everyone else x

I'm jumping on the JUDDD wagon starting with a DD today :D Looking forward to getting to know all you JUDDDers :) Well done on all the losses! xx

Well done Hannata :D
Hiya Sam, lovely to have you back on board xx

Well done ladies bet it feels good, my weigh is not until Friday but will make sure to record it on here, I have just adjusted my stats with the new start day etc. Onwards and downwards :)

Well done to everyone... you are all ding amazing!

I'm new to the board and have been juddding for 6 days. I have a dd tomorrow, so like you passionflower I have my 1st official weigh day on friday.... I'm super excited....gosh....I hope I've actually lost something.

I don't have bathroom scales anymore.... I binned them a few years back when I became obsessed with getting on them several times a day. I'll be using my wii board.... its nice to know its useful for something lol! I got weighed last week so I have a starting point to go from.

Good luck everyone... tho by the looks of the steady drops people are having it looks nothing like luck!

xx

First juddd w.i , Have lost 1lb this week - moving over from vlcd im chuffed to bits as was expecting a gain :) so ive lost a total of 45lbs lost in 16weeks, 17lbs left to go!

well done that is fabulous and it just shows moving doesn't have to be scary, don't you feel so much better eating some proper food for a change? well done xx

Yea i indeed do!! Last week on cd i only lost 2lbs anyway and that was eating NOTING!!!!! So 1lb loss and be able to eat is pretty good !!!! :)

First week weigh in : lost 3 lb. Very pleased as my Up days were very pleasant and included McDonalds and other goodies! :)

Back