JUDDDers weigh in

Yea i indeed do!! Last week on cd i only lost 2lbs anyway and that was eating NOTING!!!!! So 1lb loss and be able to eat is pretty good !!!! :)

Weren't you expecting a gain this week too? :O Nicely done! I find that too, I could be sitting on a gain a couple of days before weigh in and the magic whooshie fairy comes on weigh in night! :p

Well done girls, fabulous start :party0011:

Lost 1lb this week even though it's TOTM
Was thinking it was going be a maintain so really pleased with that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done ladies x

Lost 4.9lbs in my first week after switching from Dukan (I did 4 DD and 3 UD this week though) :D

Finally. Ive lost 3lbs which is in about a week and a half, but seems a lot longer to be honest. I am going to try and not weigh till next week. Well done to everyone whos lost and also those trying to lose. Have a good weekend

Well done fantastic losses girls :D
A 1lb gain for me but am waiting for TOTM and after 17 weeks of dieting had to expect a gain somewhere, so onwards and downwards x

a successful 1st week for me losing 3lb. I, like passionflower, did 4 dd and 3 ud. I expect a small loss of maybe 1lb next week due to only doing 2 dd this week because of a short holiday I'm having. Have to say so far I'm loving juddding!!

Well done everyone for your fantastic losses.

Well done x

How fabulously well have you done Judder's ?? massive well done to you all xxx

Well done Juju x

Only seeing this thread now. Had my first JUDDD weigh-in on Saturday and down 2lbs :) so very happy with that. Roll on next Sat to hopefully see another loss

Back