JUDDDing my way..

Emilyx

Silver Member
Well... I'm back! Haha! I've given up weight watchers before I even started properly.. I signed up online and remembered why I quit before lol! So I'm back here and I'm planning on staying!

I have another diary on here in the members section for more personal things so this will be strictly JUDDD.

Reason why I love JUDDD is because even though the numbers on the scales weren't moving as quickly as some others at times, my measurements were going down which to me is more important than the scales. So today is my first down day (again) and so far only had one slim fast caramel bar - these are so yummy for 95 calories!

Hope everyone has a good day :) xx

Thanks hun, how have you been getting on? :) xxx

Getting on great. For me its really clicked just recently and juddd is now pretty much a part of my life & routine, so much so I barely think about it. The weight loss hasn't been great over the past few weeks but I know I'm headed for a good week this week, weigh in tomorrow whoop :) xx

I only started on Wednesday but I am really enjoying it so far! I thought I would have difficulty with the DD but to be honest just knowing that I can splurge the next day helps A LOT!

Have you done JUDDD before then?

Lydia xx

Getting on great. For me its really clicked just recently and juddd is now pretty much a part of my life & routine, so much so I barely think about it. The weight loss hasn't been great over the past few weeks but I know I'm headed for a good week this week, weigh in tomorrow whoop :) xx

Aw I'm glad you're still going on with JUDDD, thats how I see it that it should be part of a daily routine instead of a diet. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :D Have you been getting plenty of NSVs though? xx

I only started on Wednesday but I am really enjoying it so far! I thought I would have difficulty with the DD but to be honest just knowing that I can splurge the next day helps A LOT!

Have you done JUDDD before then?

Lydia xx

Haha indeed it does! I'm already planning my dinner for tomorrow. Are you doing alternative days or you doing MWF - DD and the rest up days?

Yeah I did JUDDD about a month ago for a few weeks, lost 10lbs on it in 3 weeks but I was a bit panicky that I wouldn't be able to do the down days on school runs (4 mile walk a day) but so far with school runs I've not really been hungry so I know I can do it. xx

Aw I'm glad you're still going on with JUDDD, thats how I see it that it should be part of a daily routine instead of a diet. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :D Have you been getting plenty of NSVs though? xx

So many, I'm in a size smaller than I should be for my weight, clothes fit better than they ever did, and I feel fabulous :)

Haha indeed it does! I'm already planning my dinner for tomorrow. Are you doing alternative days or you doing MWF - DD and the rest up days?

Yeah I did JUDDD about a month ago for a few weeks, lost 10lbs on it in 3 weeks but I was a bit panicky that I wouldn't be able to do the down days on school runs (4 mile walk a day) but so far with school runs I've not really been hungry so I know I can do it. xx

I am doing alternate days. Can't wait for my UD tomorrow!!

10lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant :) I play rugby so was worried about training on DDs but think I will be okay.

What kind of things are you eating on your DDs?

xxx

I am doing alternate days. Can't wait for my UD tomorrow!!

10lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant :) I play rugby so was worried about training on DDs but think I will be okay.

What kind of things are you eating on your DDs?

xxx

Ooh your doing the same as me then with alternate days :D Its a good way to get the right swing :)

On down days I'll have sugar free jelly, pink and whites, egg whites, french fries crisps from multipack, but now its coming in colder I'm not too sure, I had toast yesterday lol but thats cos I've got a cold too xxx

Well todays a down day and I feel rough. Caught a cold so I got a blocked nose, sore throat & quite achey all over. Just want to sleep all day, but thats difficult with a 4 year old to deal with lol

Hope everyones feeling okay xx

Emilyx said:
Well todays a down day and I feel rough. Caught a cold so I got a blocked nose, sore throat & quite achey all over. Just want to sleep all day, but thats difficult with a 4 year old to deal with lol

Hope everyones feeling okay xx

Sunday dd's have always been a fail for me!! Good luck

16 lost : 51 to goal

Emilyx said:
Thank you FF, when I used to do JUDDD I did find the weekend DDs a hard one, but, with a blocked nose and no appetite I find todays quite easy :) xx

Well that's just cheating!!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Back