JUDDDing to 10 stone!

HollyHearts<3

Hello! I'm Holly and i've always been around a size 12-14. My dream has always been to get to a comfortable size 8-10 which should be around 10st for my height..(I think?)

I'm 5ft 8 and I weight 11st 11.5lbs. I've just come back from holiday so I think most of that is holiday weight...usually I hover around 11st 6lbs.

At the moment my daily calories should be:

DownDay: 438 Calories
UpDay: 2190 calories

But I'm thinking I should do 500 calories and 2000 calories like most other people? Would that be ok? My down days will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Up days will be Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Help and advice is needed! So far I am doing ok but I need to remember it's only 10:58 am haha!
I'll post my food diary later today.

:)xxx

HollyHearts<3 said:
Hello! I'm Holly and i've always been around a size 12-14. My dream has always been to get to a comfortable size 8-10 which should be around 10st for my height..(I think?)

I'm 5ft 8 and I weight 11st 11.5lbs. I've just come back from holiday so I think most of that is holiday weight...usually I hover around 11st 6lbs.

At the moment my daily calories should be:

DownDay: 438 Calories
UpDay: 2190 calories

But I'm thinking I should do 500 calories and 2000 calories like most other people? Would that be ok? My down days will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Up days will be Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Help and advice is needed! So far I am doing ok but I need to remember it's only 10:58 am haha!
I'll post my food diary later today.

:)xxx

10:58 lol those minutes count.

Hello and welcome. Your plan sounds good :)

Down day for me also. X

haha it really does! Just looked at your stats and you've lost so much weight! Was that all through JUDDD?

It's got to that time where everyone's eating lunch, but will hold off my slimasoup until I really feel hungry!

HollyHearts<3 said:
haha it really does! Just looked at your stats and you've lost so much weight! Was that all through JUDDD?

It's got to that time where everyone's eating lunch, but will hold off my slimasoup until I really feel hungry!

No, that has been through many diets lol
I think that's the key! Good luck

Thank you!

Thank you v much! I've had 200 calories so far today and amazingly I'm still alive so that can only be a good thing. How are you finding it? So excited about my up day tomorrow!

Overall today has been a success, food below!

Apricot bar
Black tea
2 black coffees
Pepsi max
Celery stick
Thai sweet chilli crisps
Scrambled egg & smoked salmon
2 mints

So that's 450 calories.

I got a big hunger pang around 5pm but it passed, and when I ate my dinner which was a really small portion I weirdly felt really full! Can't stop thinking about what I'm going to eat on my up day tomorrow though ?

It's an Up Day wooo!! Didn't feel hungry this morning either but I expected that because I'd read on alot of other people's diaries that they've felt like that too.

It is nice to actually eat food though :)

Hello! So my UpDay went like this:

B: Ham & Egg Muffin (180), Small Banana (90), Skinny Latte (130), Splash of SS Milk (14)

L: Tuna sandwich (313), Chilli popcorn (96), Coke Zero (1), Krispy Kreme (339)

D: Jacket potato (200), Cheese & Beans (300) - This was just a rough estimate...Tea (16)

Calories: Around 1700 calories

It's a downday today and Ive got a horrible cold, which sort of works in my favour because I can't really taste anything so there's no point eating.

Not hungry, but have just eaten 82 calories. Will hold off for the rest of the day so I can have 400 calories for dinner. xx

Sorry to hear about your cold HH, feel better soon.

Just wanted to say that I love your signature strapline - brilliant :D

P x

Sorry to hear about your cold HH, feel better soon.

Just wanted to say that I love your signature strapline - brilliant :D

P x

Thank you! So do i...It's not a good look looking like rudolph!

xxx

Down day went well again, but I went just over 500 i think by a little bit.

Today is an upday and I feel like such a piggy and I feel really grubby. I've already calculated that I've had like 1519 calories already and it's not even dinner time!

I know you're supposed to have 2000 calories on an upday but I feel like such a chubby chubster eating all that food! For dinner I'm going to have something like fish and veg...hopefully that will make me feel better.

ARE YOU ALL SURE THAT THIS IS GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE WEIGHT?! Haha! I've eaten a booster and that's like 310 calories! It was nice though...

Hi Holly, I only started on Monday and I'm finding it easy going at the moment! lol

I have lost weight and I ate a Chinese on Tuesday night! lol i'm sure you will lose weight with a reduced calories over all through the week! Oh and I don't count the cals on my ud's yet! Maybe I will in future but not straight away xx

Hi holly trust the plan :) and enjoy it, you will do great some ppl cant get past the first DD yet u did it no problem so im sure u'll do amazing on this diet

Thanks for all the support it really really helps! I've decided I'm not going to count calories on my up days because it makes me feel like I should be eating that much so I'll just eat what I want without counting it, see how I get on.

On another down day today. I have felt slightly tired and had a few headaches on down days but I think this may be down to me having a cold. I weigh in tomorrow and I'm quite excited but a bit anxious at the same time. I'll let you know what the results are! xxx

I'VE JUST EATEN A CUPCAKE!!! No dinner for me :cry:

Hurry up Saturday!!

So...I weighed myself on Saturday morning...and I'd lost 6lbs!! Which I am absolutely over the moon about. I had 2 up days since then, one on Saturday and then Sunday. I admit I did indulge a bit with a curry last night but fingers crossed I hope that won't make a difference when I weigh in next week.

This week I'm out on the Friday night and I'd like to jiggle my down days a bit. If anyone is reading this do you think it would be ok to do this: Mon(DD) Tues (UD) Wed (DD) Thurs (DD) Friday (UD) Saturday (UD) Sunday (ID) or do you think it will have a negative effect on my weight loss if I do two down days in a row? xx

I am doing two dd tomorrow and wed! I think you are allowed to jiggle your days about :) I am new too though so maybe wrong! Good luck and well done x

Back