Judding Jacci!!!

Paralympics absolutely amazing..............DD for me today and Im so knackered I think Im too tired to eat!!

Happy Thursday all!! x

We went to the Paralympics on Monday, absolutely amazing and what an inspiration all those people are..... I went to bed at 9 last night as I was so tired... lol

It was absolutely amazing, puts things in perspective a bit.

I thought the Olympic Park was fantastic too...took lots of pics!! I will be surprised if I manage to stay up till 9.00 tonight!! x

Well I have managed to stay awake and am now going to bed (with my laptop!!). I am married to a fitness fanatic (they do say that opposites attract!!) and he is out playing squash so an early night for me at the end of another dd!!

Today is the first UD I have had when I have woken up STARVING...but hey ho its a UD so that doesnt really matter!!

Happy Friday all!!

Well a dd for me thank goodness as on my ud yesterday I ate myself out of house and home.

I had the house to myself and the fridge and all my food cupboards were calling my name!! It will be interesting to see if its caused any damage. I may try and be brave and weigh myself tomorrow!!

Happy Saturday all!! x

Well Ihave had a lovely dd so far, went to have my hair done and decided as I am not eating much today I would treat myself to a manicure and I have shocking pink nails....they are gorgeous!!

I have decided the psychological benefits of judding are immense, any of the too numerous to mention other diets I have been on a day like I had yesterday on my ud would have made me chuck in the towel but no Ive just had a dd today and im happy as Larry!! I truly love this way of eating!!

jacci48 said:
Well Ihave had a lovely dd so far, went to have my hair done and decided as I am not eating much today I would treat myself to a manicure and I have shocking pink nails....they are gorgeous!!

I have decided the psychological benefits of judding are immense, any of the too numerous to mention other diets I have been on a day like I had yesterday on my ud would have made me chuck in the towel but no Ive just had a dd today and im happy as Larry!! I truly love this way of eating!!

Pink nails sound fabulous - post a piccy ;-) xx

Early night as its a DD and hubby is at a Blues festival so on my own.....he has promised me a nice lunch tomorrow!!

Dreaming of my UD................

jacci48 said:
Early night as its a DD and hubby is at a Blues festival so on my own.....he has promised me a nice lunch tomorrow!!

Dreaming of my UD................

I'm early nightingale due to hangover from last night lol! X

Well I hope you feel better in the morning!! I noticed you said you are menopausal.....me too, the phrase'is it hot in here or is it me' was made for me!! Me and my fan are best friends and I definitely have piled on the weight since it all started.

I am coming back as a man!! x

Last edited:
jacci48 said:
Well I hope you feel better in the morning!! I noticed you said you are menopausal.....me too, the phrase'is it hot in here or is it me' was made for me!! Me and my fan are best friends and I definitely have piled on the weight since it all started.

I am coming back as a man!! x

Menopause is hell even with HRT!! Previously I'vd found losing weight easy (done it LOADS of times lol) but since my hysterectomy 4 years ago the weight piled on and it's been sooo difficult to lose it! Only CD worked but I just can't face it any longer... So even if it's just half a pound a week I'm sticking to JUDDDD - it makes me happy :-D

I'm coming back as a man too - they have it easy lol! ;-)

Well I had a really lovely DD yesterday and am having an equally lovely UD today, I agree with what you said yoga about the menopause,its rotten!! I havent been able to take HRT due to a family history of brain aneurysms(my only brother died at 40 with one) so Dr said no.I have put on about 4 stone since the start of the menopause and this is the first time I have believed I can lose it!!

I honestly dont care how long it takes because the health benefits of judding are superb and one thing this year has taught me that health is paramount. I absolutely cannot wait to have my BP done in Oct, Im sure it will have gone down and I will have my cholesterol done soon after and I would hope that will go down too!!

Dont seem to have lost anymore at the moment but my apron tummy looks a wee bit smaller, I think I will do some measurements today so I can keep track of those.

Take care all and happy Sunday!! x

Well as I said scales are still showing 7lbs off but the difference in how Im fitting clothes is amazing!!

I have been a size 22:cry:for a long long time but have often bought a size 20 in the sales because I sometimes think that Im going to get to a 20.......guess what the clothes I have previously not been able to wear so have been in the bottom of my wardrobe I can get into...yay!! The trousers were so tight originally I tried to fold my tummy into them IYKWIM!!!

Happy happy judding Jacci!!:D x

I am having such a fab evening...its even making ironing worthwhile...just got into a size 18 top that hasnt seen the light of day for literally years! Its a baggy top but hey ho I am not complaining!! Its like having a new wardrobe of clothes!! x

jacci48 said:
I am having such a fab evening...its even making ironing worthwhile...just got into a size 18 top that hasnt seen the light of day for literally years! Its a baggy top but hey ho I am not complaining!! Its like having a new wardrobe of clothes!! x

Yay!!! To smaller clothes... Get rid of the bigger ones as you won't need them again... Ever!! Xx

Back