Judding Jacci!!!

Well a really easy DD today and looking forward to my UD tomorrow.....according to my wii fit Ive lost another lb...I might weigh myself tomorrow!!

Take care all!! x

These DD's are getting so much easier! In fact on my DD's I have so much more energy...scales still only showing 7lbs off at the mo but I feel so much lighter and some people are asking me if Ive lost weight already! This is strange really as I have sooooo much to lose.

I really think this is the best way of eating ever, I just feel so much healthier, its just incredible!

Happy Wednesday all!!

jacci48 said:
These DD's are getting so much easier! In fact on my DD's I have so much more energy...scales still only showing 7lbs off at the mo but I feel so much lighter and some people are asking me if Ive lost weight already! This is strange really as I have sooooo much to lose.

I really think this is the best way of eating ever, I just feel so much healthier, its just incredible!

Happy Wednesday all!!

Glad you've got the energy boost! Can't wait for mine tomoro, I forgot how powerful and fab it made me feel!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Well in bed now, little confession to make...I found a small piece of cheese in the fridge and somehow it leapt into my mouth!!Oh well its still been a good DD other than that.Off now to dream about my UD!!

Nite all!! x

Well another 1 lb off for me so now 8lbs in 3 weeks!! Im chuffed to bits with the weight loss but even more that I have stuck to this for 3 weeks without feeling deprived or miserable.

Im convinced I have found an eating plan I can keep to, its just fabulous!!

Happy Thursday all!!

Oops, posted too soon! Also fitting into your smaller clothes must be such a boost! From what I've been reading it seems that JUDDD shows its best results through NSV so that's where I shall be focussing from now on. Although its hard to shake the scales dependency!

Well another DD and I will admit I actually find DDs easier to stick to somehow........never thought I would say that!!

Happy Friday night all!! x

Well another DD for me and Ive decided the DD's are easier during the week when Im working but hey ho that is life!! I have started taking those tablets beginning with p, preb something, they are like the tablets begging with r, resovatoral or something like that so I will take them for a month just to see what they do really.

Im still finding it amazing that I have stuck to this for just over 3 weeks now without binging or just falling off the wagon altogether.....very very unusual for me!!

Anyway happy Sunday all, I really must start some ironing!! x

Well I have just done a very small amount on my wii fit and according to it I am the lightest I have been since I started using it in July 2011....well chuffed. I shall see what the scales show tomorrow morning!!

Thanx Mummy!! Cant believe it really, its like a new lease of life tbh, also the trousers I tried on last week that were much better but not wearable are now wearable....Im having a really fab Sunday!!

wow thats great .I really hope I am doing things right and I see results will be gutted if not lol

jacci48 said:
Thanx Mummy!! Cant believe it really, its like a new lease of life tbh, also the trousers I tried on last week that were much better but not wearable are now wearable....Im having a really fab Sunday!!

Yay... Sounds like you're joining the JUDDDDing positivity club with me and Caroline :-D xxx

Think I am.....its all good and it can jolly well stay that way....does this judding affect how you feel I wonder??!! Well whatever it is I like it!! xxx

fab its really exciting and if it works for me will be happy :)

jacci48 said:
Think I am.....its all good and it can jolly well stay that way....does this judding affect how you feel I wonder??!! Well whatever it is I like it!! xxx

I think it is an effect of JUDDDDing... I've never felt do positive about a diet :-D x

Back