Judding Jacci!!!

yoga84 said:
I think it is an effect of JUDDDDing... I've never felt do positive about a diet :-D x

Same :)

And why r down days easier to control than up?!? Lol x

Lost another 2lbs...now in double figures 10lb gone never to be seen again...Yay!! That is a boost for a Monday morning!!

Well the end of another UD and I feel really bloated tbh, am looking forward to that empty feeling you get on a DD tomorrow!! See Im never happy dream of eating on a DD and feel bloated and too full on a UD!

Im really trying hard, however, to eat more fruit and veg on a UD and so far so good...Ive had 4 portions today.....this coming from someone who isnt a fruit/veg person so that is good, decided I really need to eat healthily on a UD as what I have on a DD almost doesnt count.

Anyhow, you all have a great Monday evening whats left of it, Im going to do the tiniest bit of ironing and then what an episode of Jeremy Kyle on my Ipad......I love that programme, I know its rubbish but it makes my life seem absolutely idyllic!! x

jacci48 said:
Anyhow, you all have a great Monday evening whats left of it, Im going to do the tiniest bit of ironing and then what an episode of Jeremy Kyle on my Ipad......I love that programme, I know its rubbish but it makes my life seem absolutely idyllic!! x

One of my guilty pleasures too Jacci! (Shexy JK that is, not ironing! ;))

P x

Well the end of another DD and all is well in my world!! I definitely find DD's easier when Im working.Have decided I will have sausage and mash for tea tomorrow...yum yum!!

Take care all x

Well I have had my sausage and mash.....am finding now on UD's that I dont have the urge to snack so much....I just keep to my 3 meals .This is very very unusual for me as snacking has or at least was my downfall pre judd. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just wierd!!!

jacci48 said:
Well I have had my sausage and mash.....am finding now on UD's that I dont have the urge to snack so much....I just keep to my 3 meals .This is very very unusual for me as snacking has or at least was my downfall pre judd. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just wierd!!!

I'm still waiting for this! X

Well, I have had a really good down day today, its definitely getting easier and easier. Im wondering if its that Im getting used to it or could it possibly be the pterostilbene tablets. I have been taking them now for getting on for a week. Ive had no hunger today but have noticed that I sleep well after a DD but am sleeping terribly after a UD...so bad in fact Im oversleeping and going to work looking absolutely awful!!

Other than that Im still loving this judding, my tummy apron has deflated somewhat which has made me very happy!!

Happy Thursday night all!!

Last edited:
Well an ud for me and I've struggled to eat today! It must be the tablets, I have had no urge to snack and couldn't even finish my evening meal tonight, chicken and bacon creamy pasta which I would normally wolf down!

It will be interesting to see how I sleep tonight as this week I haven't been able to sleep after an ud........we shall see! Take care all and carry on judding ! X

jacci48 said:
Well an ud for me and I've struggled to eat today! It must be the tablets, I have had no urge to snack and couldn't even finish my evening meal tonight, chicken and bacon creamy pasta which I would normally wolf down!

It will be interesting to see how I sleep tonight as this week I haven't been able to sleep after an ud........we shall see! Take care all and carry on judding ! X

I know I'm currently the same, my anti depressants have really killed my appetite. No sure wether that's a good thing or a bad thing though! :p

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well a dd today and its been great! I certainly feel lighter and have hit a new low in my weight on my wii fit, am weighing myself on my scales tomorrow so hoping for a loss.
I simply cannot believe I have now been judding for just over 4 weeks and haven't cheated once, I have never managed to do this on any diet before. I really feel this is the eating plan for me!
Take care all. X
Ps slept fine last night so must just be a coincidence that I couldn't sleep after 2 ud,s.

Thanx Mummy but I have got a LOT to lose but amazingly like everyone else seem to be fitting into smaller clothes than I should be at this weight.

You will be at goal before you know it!! Unfortunately I cant blame mine on baby weight as my baby is 20!!

Take care Hun and good luck and well done on your loss. x

well I started late didn’t have my first till 35 and have two boys now been up and down for last few years .I bet t feels fab to be fitting in smaller clothes :)

It does and just to be dieting 50% of the time as well...what can I say...it certainly stops me binging and that was my main problem. I have 2 boys 24 and 20 and a little grandaughter aged 2.....have got to shift this weight and get myself healthy once and for all. Im 52 now so the time has come to just get on with it!! this judding though seriously is the best thnig ever!! x

I think this plan will be fab as its something that can be a way off life .I think once the DD are mastered it will be just what I have been looking for and from what I can see most people have been going great .
my youngest will be 3 in November :)

Back