Judding Jacci!!!

Calmed down a bit now but still cannot believe that Nurse at the Drs!!! I smoke, obviously I know I shouldnt, I gave up for 2 months earlier on this year and started again (stupidly I know) when it was confirmed I had bone cancer. She asked me why I started and I just said I had problems at the time, I think i said something like life got in the way and she just retorted by saying she didnt know what could have been so bad to make me want to smoke again!! By this time I was losing the will to live!!She then moaned about my weight and my cholesterol, by the time I left I was feeling like the most unhealthiest person in the world!!

Still I dont need to go back till March and Im going to make sure I see my nice nurse if at all possible!!
Other than that Im having a lovely DD, this week has been a bit odd on the UD/DD front so enjoying my DD today.Please forgive my violent outburst earlier Im far too much of a coward to ever whack someone!!

Take care all!!

Calmed down a bit now but still cannot believe that Nurse at the Drs!!! I smoke, obviously I know I shouldnt, I gave up for 2 months earlier on this year and started again (stupidly I know) when it was confirmed I had bone cancer. She asked me why I started and I just said I had problems at the time, I think i said something like life got in the way and she just retorted by saying she didnt know what could have been so bad to make me want to smoke again!! By this time I was losing the will to live!!She then moaned about my weight and my cholesterol, by the time I left I was feeling like the most unhealthiest person in the world!!

Still I dont need to go back till March and Im going to make sure I see my nice nurse if at all possible!!
Other than that Im having a lovely DD, this week has been a bit odd on the UD/DD front so enjoying my DD today.Please forgive my violent outburst earlier Im far too much of a coward to ever whack someone!!

Take care all!!

Glad youre calmer, or your BP will be hitting a new high :)
That nurse doesnt know you, only you know you, she was obviously talking out her arse.
Have a lovely evening xx

Kitty, you have made me giggle!! Thanks so much...dont why she got to me so much but she did.

But hey ho tomorrow is another day!! Thanks again for making me laugh, you have a lovely evening too!! x

08/10 228 after a dd...I have lost a stone so calling this as my weigh In...so happy!!!
09/10..229....Id turned into Ud..Im going to have 2 DD's Thurs/Fri instead.
10/10..DNW..away unexpectedly in a hotel ..thank goodness its an ud!!
11/11..after Ud..dnw...back to work now..off soon for my bp check...fingers crossed its gone down!!Having a DD today.....
12/10...231....oops put on 2lbs..not surprising as Ive had a funny week, today is now a UD as someone is leaving work today and a big lunch has been planned!! Will see if I can do 2 dd's at the weekend.

Well I havent had the best week with my judding but bought another pair of trousers today. In fact they are the same as the ones I am wearing, the difference being that the ones I have are a size 22 and new ones are an 18!! I tried them on in the shop and got then on and did them up!! There is a fair amount of muffin top but I am just chuffed to bits that they did up...
Decided just to go back to normal rotations, thinking of a ddd seems to make me feel a bit tense. So a DD for me tomorrow and I am staying away from the scales till Tuesday to give the old body time to adjust, however, I did measure myself yesterday and I have lost an inch from my waist and another inch from somewhere else, cant remember where from though!!

Happy Friday night all!! x

Well today is a DD so going to keep myself nice and busy!! There is a nice simplicity on a DD, no real thinking too much about what you are going to eat, and Im sure I must have saved money on food!!

Take care all!! xxx

jacci48 said:
Well today is a DD so going to keep myself nice and busy!! There is a nice simplicity on a DD, no real thinking too much about what you are going to eat, and Im sure I must have saved money on food!!

Take care all!! xxx

I'm DDing today too... So we can stick together :) x

Well, I had such a good DD yesterday, I popped on the scales today and have lost 1 lb which is fab after the week I have had, deffo more ups than downs so a well happy Jacci!!

Well, I had such a good DD yesterday, I popped on the scales today and have lost 1 lb which is fab after the week I have had, deffo more ups than downs so a well happy Jacci!!

Great result!! :clap:

Looking good. Seems like now you have broken your weeks of staying the same your weight is finally going to come off. Well done with persevering.

Thanks all...yes it was a long 13 days Linda, will never know why that happened and to be honest this has not been my best week, life got in the way a lot!!

What makes me laugh about this way of eating now though is today is a UD and I feel bloated and uncomfy from eating so am now really looking forward to my DD tomorrow!! Once I lose another 3 lbs I will be the lightest Ive been since Sept 2010!! Cant wait to get there that will be a major milestone for me.

Take care all!! :D

Hi Mummy! Yep it is going well at the moment, just goes to show that those 13 days when I just sts just had to be got through really. I do hope that doesnt happen again but we will see, I cannot believe I have lost this week because my ups and downs were literally all over the place!

How are you doing? x

Back