Judding Jacci!!!

I may invest in some of those if this keeps up...good thing is that on any other diet I would have used this plateau as an excuse to chuck the towel in but no Im still as dedicated as ever!! x

Well Ive just done a little bit on my wii fit and it is showing my weight as having gone down albeit a smidgen so fingers crossed!!!x

A bit more news now...sorry a bit TMI. as I said I have bben a bit bunged up lately.......I have just been totally not bunged up now if you now what I mean so fingers crossed again!!

Take care all! x

Well done on the loss. Recommend psyillium husks for constipation (holland and barrett) I was horrendously bad not going for 4-5 days and they've sorted me right out. I think constipation on some level will be inevitable on a diet like this as your bowels are stopping and starting, but the husks should help keep it going regular xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

30/9 2nd ud...231
2/10 after a dd..231....I suppose after having 2 ud's not too bad!!
3/10 after a mega UD ..231...yay!! I should have a loss tomorrow .....a really, really happy Jacci today!!!
4/10 after a DD...231....I have now sts the same for 11 days.....I just dont know how I didnt lose any weight after a DD that I stuck to...today is supposed to be an UD so I may make it my first ever ID, any suggestions anyone?
5/10 after an ID.....231!! Surely after my DD today the scales will show a loss tomorrow...if not I am cutting something off tomorrow!!
6/10 after a DD.229......lost 2lb..thank goodness and achieved first 2 of my goals, yay,yay,yay!!!
7/10 Didnt weigh as away for the weekend....Saturday up, Sunday down.

Feeling much better now!! x

Also just wanted to say thak you all SOOOOOO much for your support during the longest plateau I have ever had....it helped me more than you will ever know....xxx

Well,next week needs to be changed round a bit due to life getting in the way but with judding you can do this which is one of the great things about it.

So Mon should be a UD but its going to be an ID, Tues should be a DD but thats going to be an ID as well and then back to normal on Weds which will be an UD. As Ive got so much to lose still I dont want to do double DD,s yet but Im sure the time may come further down the line!! Hope you all have a fab week!! x

Well done and good look for this week x

Back