Judding Jacci!!!

thanks Kitty, its a real milestone for me...just over 6 weeks now and Im only dieting half the time..cant be bad!! Hows your day going? xx

Thats great for 6 weeks!
I'm nervous over this interview I've got at 2pm. I keep wanting to stuff my face, nice bag of maltesers would hit the spot :gimi: --just comfort food lol. I'm drinking endless cups of tea. I'll be fine by 3pm I'm sure, when its all over.

Well, yesterday was a DD and I was very happy that I did it because we were staying with my inlaws and originally I thought this weekend would be 2 UD's but I then thought as I was staying with family it wouldnt be a problem doing the DD and it certainly wasnt!!
Tomorrow I am meeting a friend for lunch and we always go for a Wimpy so today has been an Id and tomorrow will be as well and then back to normal on Weds with Weds being a UD. The reason I have stuck to this is that it is so flexible,most of my social life revolves around food and I havent had to miss out on anything and because of that I can keep on going.Im still loving this judding and I did the tiniest bit on the wii tonight and everytime i go on it now my weight is reaching a new low and my wii fit age tonight was 23!!! At 52 that was a wonderful surprise!!
Take care all. x

That's twice I've heard about 'Wimpy' this week ... I didn't know they still existed!!

Enjoy your lunch, Jacci :D

P x

08/10 228 after a dd...I have lost a stone so calling this as my weigh In...so happy!!!
09/10..229....Id turned into Ud..Im going to have 2 DD's Thurs/Fri instead.

Well Ive had to go away with work to cover for someone so thank goodness it is an up day and thank goodness for wifi in hotel rooms! Tomorrow will be my first of 2 DD's as this week has been a bit strange and my last DD was Sunday, there is a Debenhams near where I am so at lunchtime I nipped in to buy some trousers in debenhams, decided just to pick up a pair of 18's.I get most of my stuff from there but had reached the heavy heights of a size 22. I bought a pair of 18's and can get them on but cant do them up. im going to keep them though and my goal now is just to keep trying them on until I can wear them!!

I also got the most gorgeous Jasper Conran handbag in a cerise colour down from 59.00 to 29.50, that is my little treat to myself for losing my first stone, it is fab and if I could work out how to put a pic on here I would!!

Take care all!! x

08/10 228 after a dd...I have lost a stone so calling this as my weigh In...so happy!!!
10/10..DNW..away unexpectedly in a hotel ..thank goodness its an ud!!

10/10..DNW..away unexpectedly in a hotel ..thank goodness its an ud!!
11/11..after Ud..dnw...back to work now..off soon for my bp check...fingers crossed its gone down!!Having a DD today.....

Take care all!! x

Not a happy Jacci...saw the dragon from hell at Drs, she moaned at me for smoking, my weight and my cholesterol. She was a right cow and my bp last time was 138/87 and this time it was 139/90, If I was a violent person I would have wacked her one...no bedside manner at all!!

jacci48 said:
Not a happy Jacci...saw the dragon from hell at Drs, she moaned at me for smoking, my weight and my cholesterol. She was a right cow and my bp last time was 138/87 and this time it was 139/90, If I was a violent person I would have wacked her one...no bedside manner at all!!

No need!

well done on the weight loss you havedoen fab ,shame about the dragon at the dr's she must have been having a bad day :(

Back