Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Judimacs restart!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by judimac, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well I decided enough was enough after fannying around since Xmas and putting a stone back on , that I can't do it by myself and rejoined class on tuesday night. It was like going home! My shoulders seem to have dropped a couple of inches already, and I am eating properly, and more to the point, PLANNING! So that's 2 days at 100% and yesterday I did 4 hours gardening and 30 mins freestep on my Wii. So I must at least do 30 mins exercise a day. I was so full last night I couldn't up my syns. I must watch that! Onwards and downwards!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well got back on my Wii today. Nothing on tv this afternoon and it's raining so I spent over an hour exercising!
    30 mins step on EA SA More Workouts
    13 mins on a 10 min EAMW workout. (paramedic time!)
    22 mins on the Wii doing yoga, muscle and balance exs.
    Made a rice bake for lunch.I must say planning a really good lunch means I'm not getting the afternoon munchies.
    We had lager last night, but it will fit nicely into the last 4 days syns! Not ideal I know, but once a week I like a nice bevvy!Back on it 100% today.

4. judimac

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well that's the first 3 lbs gone! A centimetre off my waist! I feel far more positive already and I've got my mojo back!

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done hun, yay to getting your mojo back x

6. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* is working hard.....

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(25.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats brilliant Judi - love the idea of the wii for exercising. I'll look into that.

Good for you going back to class, and what a lovely feeling not to wear your shoulders as earings lol!

Good luck for this week xx

7. judimac

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well I had a really good day yesterday. Tried the spring veg frittata from the June magazine and it was really tasty. Even OH liked it and he's a commited carnivore. Still avoiding the Wii, but doing lots of gardening, but I will start the Biggest Loser dvd today.

8. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

hey Judimac - just to let you know im very impressed with the Wii action!!! i need to take a leaf out of your book! xxx

9. Kikikisses

Kikikisses Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to say good on you for getting back on plan and yay for getting fit with Wii :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.