Judimacs restart!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by judimac, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well I decided enough was enough after fannying around since Xmas and putting a stone back on , that I can't do it by myself and rejoined class on tuesday night. It was like going home! My shoulders seem to have dropped a couple of inches already, and I am eating properly, and more to the point, PLANNING! So that's 2 days at 100% and yesterday I did 4 hours gardening and 30 mins freestep on my Wii. So I must at least do 30 mins exercise a day. I was so full last night I couldn't up my syns. I must watch that! Onwards and downwards!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well got back on my Wii today. Nothing on tv this afternoon and it's raining so I spent over an hour exercising!
    30 mins step on EA SA More Workouts
    13 mins on a 10 min EAMW workout. (paramedic time!)
    22 mins on the Wii doing yoga, muscle and balance exs.
    Made a rice bake for lunch.I must say planning a really good lunch means I'm not getting the afternoon munchies.
    We had lager last night, but it will fit nicely into the last 4 days syns! Not ideal I know, but once a week I like a nice bevvy!Back on it 100% today.

4. judimac

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well that's the first 3 lbs gone! A centimetre off my waist! I feel far more positive already and I've got my mojo back!

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done hun, yay to getting your mojo back x

6. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* is working hard.....

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(25.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats brilliant Judi - love the idea of the wii for exercising. I'll look into that.

Good for you going back to class, and what a lovely feeling not to wear your shoulders as earings lol!

Good luck for this week xx

7. judimac

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Well I had a really good day yesterday. Tried the spring veg frittata from the June magazine and it was really tasty. Even OH liked it and he's a commited carnivore. Still avoiding the Wii, but doing lots of gardening, but I will start the Biggest Loser dvd today.

8. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

hey Judimac - just to let you know im very impressed with the Wii action!!! i need to take a leaf out of your book! xxx

9. Kikikisses

Kikikisses Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to say good on you for getting back on plan and yay for getting fit with Wii :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.