Judimacs restart!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Well I decided enough was enough after fannying around since Xmas and putting a stone back on , that I can't do it by myself and rejoined class on tuesday night. It was like going home! My shoulders seem to have dropped a couple of inches already, and I am eating properly, and more to the point, PLANNING! So that's 2 days at 100% and yesterday I did 4 hours gardening and 30 mins freestep on my Wii. So I must at least do 30 mins exercise a day. I was so full last night I couldn't up my syns. I must watch that! Onwards and downwards!

Well got back on my Wii today. Nothing on tv this afternoon and it's raining so I spent over an hour exercising!
30 mins step on EA SA More Workouts
13 mins on a 10 min EAMW workout. (paramedic time!)
22 mins on the Wii doing yoga, muscle and balance exs.
Made a rice bake for lunch.I must say planning a really good lunch means I'm not getting the afternoon munchies.
We had lager last night, but it will fit nicely into the last 4 days syns! Not ideal I know, but once a week I like a nice bevvy!Back on it 100% today.

Well that's the first 3 lbs gone! A centimetre off my waist! I feel far more positive already and I've got my mojo back!

Thats brilliant Judi - love the idea of the wii for exercising. I'll look into that.

Good for you going back to class, and what a lovely feeling not to wear your shoulders as earings lol!

Good luck for this week xx

Well I had a really good day yesterday. Tried the spring veg frittata from the June magazine and it was really tasty. Even OH liked it and he's a commited carnivore. Still avoiding the Wii, but doing lots of gardening, but I will start the Biggest Loser dvd today.

hey Judimac - just to let you know im very impressed with the Wii action!!! i need to take a leaf out of your book! xxx

Just wanted to say good on you for getting back on plan and yay for getting fit with Wii :D

Back