"Juice Master" diets (Jason Vale books...)

lizzi

Helloo! Has anyone tried/is anyone trying the books? I'm starting the "7lbs in 7 days super juice diet" in a couple of weeks, after all the birthday parties going on have happened, and could really use a bit of support? xx

hiya
i tried the 7lbs in 7days super juice diet and i hated it, i was ill after 2days, i couldnt stand to drink anymore of the juices. from what i remember it was so expensive as there was quit a few things that had to be brought to put in the juice, especially spirulina powder which made the juice dark green which put me off totally. overall i wouldnt recomend this diet and certainly wouldnt try it again because of the sickness and the expense, but everyone is different so it could be different for you. sorry for the not so good advice, but let me know how it goes for you.
good luck
xx

I lost a stone a while back doing one of his things I think it was the turbo charge your life, but then I started having issues, (at work ) which made me start feeling depressed.... didnt really keep up with the healthy lifestyle for long, and now I am back again..... just about to start all over again tho this time I am heavier.

I dont know about the 7lbs plan, but the slim for life ethos is deffo one that can be stuck to, as it isnt just juice! I am going to turbo charge then start introducing food back into my diet (only the good stuff mind!)

so if you want to be "diet buddies" I am up for that, as I havent seen many juicers talking on here yet tho I am v new!

Hi,
I'm thinking of trying the juice masters plan, anyone else interested in being support buddies.
I want to lose a stone in 5 weeks!!

Hello love! We're at exactly the same stage, want to lose 17 lbs too. Seriously, having been a JV advocate for a while, I seem to have changed my mind slightly...

The way I've lost a stone is by using some of his basic principles, butmaking it a bit more bearable! I've basically been eating lots of raw fruit and veg, and very little meat or processed food and the weight's dropped off! :)

hi guys

i have started today with Juice yourself slim, i have a lot to lose so i thought if i lose some weight in the first week it might help me focus.

i did use 7lb in 7 days before i lost the weight but slowly put it back on due to my sweet tooth.

I have done it but it's hard. I lost 8lbs but it was expensive, the extra things like spirulina werent worthwhile. The good thing is I now have a juicer which I use a lot. Would I do it again? Nope xx

Back