Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

Hi! Just popping into your diary, your pics are fab!

Have a great day :)

Woke this morning with horrible tummy pain as due on in 5 days. Taken my meds hopefully they will kick in soon! Also did the ultimate sin and got on my scales as I feel so bloated, my weight has not moved. Now feeling very glum :(
Had a alpen light bar(heb) and fig roll so I could take my tablets. Will have a banana to in a bit, then later going to have a cooked breakfast SW style and curry for tea tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw no, hope you feel better soon. Try not to be too disappointed with the scales, put them away til next weigh in and you will probably be pleasantly surprised!

Breakfast and curry sound good!

Cheers managed to move my bum and enjoyed a yummy brunch and no SP till Monday.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371902100.440321.jpg
1 syn used for the sausages, I still feel I'm eating to much :/

Hi Lucy,

I just wanted to drop in to say how amazing you have done in your journey so far- your pics are fab!

I'm new to the board too (have been doing SW at home since April though). I look forward to following your diary and your progress through the weeks :) (and pinch some meal ideas too! :D) x

Your breakfast looked amazing! Might have to get onto that one tomorrow morning :D

Hi Lucy,

I just wanted to drop in to say how amazing you have done in your journey so far- your pics are fab!

I'm new to the board too (have been doing SW at home since April though). I look forward to following your diary and your progress through the weeks :) (and pinch some meal ideas too! :D) x

Hi Dolly thank you, I think having the pics are good because I sometimes forget how far I've come. I kept a pair of my jeans size 24 and get them out on a down day, I soon feel better!!!
Looks like you have done well too and it's great to swap ideas. Look forward to chatting :) x

Last night I made chicken curry and I made some syn free bhaji's, which were very yummy!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372002040.516180.jpg

Breakfast today was toast, scrambled egg and tomatoes.ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372002106.568340.jpg

Went to lidl's to stock up this morning
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372002179.385867.jpg
Had to get strawberries after chatting about them early!
Easy lunch chicken and sweetcorn mug shot and melon.
In the oven is my pulled pork which is smelling yummy, going to make coleslaw to go with it!

Ohhhh those bhaji's look to die for! I love making the slimming world curry recipes, Indian food is my favourite! Where did you get the bhaji recipe from?

It's definitely strawberry season, my chocolate covered strawberries are staring at me...

Pulled pork sounds amazing too...I look forward to seeing the pics :) x

I love chocolate covered strawberries mmmmmm...

Bhajis

Fry Light
1 medium onion finely chopped,
2 medium onions, sliced
170g/6oz potatoes, cooked and chopped
227g/8oz canned chickpeas
1 egg beaten
1/2 tsp baking powder
2tsp dried Bombay mixed spice or curry powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper

1. Spray a baking tray with fry light
2. Spray a pan with fry light and cook the onions until slightly browned.
3. In a bowl mash the chickpeas and potatoes together
4. Stir in the chopped onions, egg, baking powder and spices and seasoning.
5. Stir in the sliced onions. (I do both chopped and sliced because they just seem to seem more like “real” onion bhajis when I do that.)
6. Form into 20 small balls or make larger ones if you prefer
7. Place on the tray and cook at Gas Mark 7/220C for 15 minutes (I often do 15 mins on then turn them over, spray again and cook for another 15 mins because I like mine quite crispy)
8. Enjoy!

I added some peas in mine ...

Oooh I love Indian food so going to have to try those bhaji's some time, maybe try them next weekend :)

Dinner was so nice, will definitely be doing it again
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372017404.331633.jpg

And enjoyed the strawberries with a meringue nest and cream (4 syns)!
Packet of twiglets for later(4.5 syns)!

First weigh in with SW and I have lost 1lb, I am delighted as due on any day now. I was so sure I hadn't lost as so bloated. Back into the 14's too :)

Breakfast
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372060984.352594.jpg

Thanks for the Bhaji recipe, I can't wait to try it when I get back off my holidays! We're currently in the process of 'using up' what is in the fridge and the cupboards.

Double congratulations on your loss and for getting in to the lower stones bracket, you should be really pleased- especially with Star Week coming up. (Water retention is the worst ahead of Weigh In!) x

Woo hoo, well done on your loss :)

Thanks for the Bhaji recipe, I can't wait to try it when I get back off my holidays! We're currently in the process of 'using up' what is in the fridge and the cupboards.

Double congratulations on your loss and for getting in to the lower stones bracket, you should be really pleased- especially with Star Week coming up. (Water retention is the worst ahead of Weigh In!) x

Thank you still kinda shocked! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Back