Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

4 lbs! and I know 1lb a week is the average weight loss but ...... :sigh:

:D lol this is just what I was about to say to you, you knew I was going to, didn't you?! If you had lost a 1lb every week would you have been ok with that? I have a friend that is doing WW, she lost 5lbs one week then half lb the week after, she was disappointed. You have lost a fantastic amount already and maybe your body is just going to take a little bit longer to get the last bit off? Hope this makes you feel better :)

:D lol this is just what I was about to say to you, you knew I was going to, didn't you?! If you had lost a 1lb every week would you have been ok with that? I have a friend that is doing WW, she lost 5lbs one week then half lb the week after, she was disappointed. You have lost a fantastic amount already and maybe your body is just going to take a little bit longer to get the last bit off? Hope this makes you feel better :)

Cheers hun, maybe lol. I'm hoping that increasing my activity levels will boost my weight loss, you could be right that things are just slowing down. The good thing is that old Lucy would have just felt sorry for herself and eaten everything in sight.
Anyway today I'm going to make some banana and yogurt icecream and tea tonight is Pearl barley, butternut squash and sage risotto.

That's the spirit. I know you won't throw in the towel, I guarantee it will start moving again, just stick with it :)

Hiya love Thankyou for the recipe I will be eating this out garden by 6 pm lol...

Sorry you didn't get the loss you wanted it could just be the body reacting in this heat and massive well done for not diving in the fridge even tho it us gutting ! It's taken me a long long time to be able to sts or gain n not come home n binge so we are def on the right track to slimdom eh...

I'm quite excited to see what w/w looks like these days x

Breakfast - toast, spread and marmite(5)
Banana
Lunch - left over potato, bacon and cheese hash(7)
Melon and yogurt(1)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373919957.809198.jpg

Apple and sultana bar(2)

Dinner - pearl barley, butternut squash and sage risotto(7)
Cheese(1)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373920214.453131.jpg
Banana yogurt ice cream(3)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373920235.119528.jpg

Curly wurly(3)
Rich tea(1)
Milk(1)

29 ww points used 49 weeklies left
If SW 18 syns used 87 left

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Your food looks gorgeous again I really think it could be just the heat thats hitting our losses at the moment your food is fab you could try upping the speed fruits rather than the bananas n grapes n avoiding the red meats and sticking to white meats n drinking less caffeine based drinks n upping other fluids but personally I think your doing fab .. and wow you dont get many treats with w/w do you a week x

Cheers Karen, I only have one cup of proper coffee a day and drink decaf the rest. I've been drinking about 3 pints of water a day. I have been very constipated which is unusual for me, so trying to limit eggs as I think that might be the reason. :/

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hey Lucy have you seen this for you pimms
Pete’s Pimms (2013)

Serves 1

Ingredients

1 Sprig of mint
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
3 Slices of lime (ss) (sff)
3 Slices of lemon (ss) (ff)
3 Slices of orange (s) (sff)
3 Slices of cucumber (s) (sff)
Ice cubes
Sainsbury’s “basics” diet lemonade
1Pt glass
*Options
Strawberries (ss) (sff)

Method

Chill a 1Pt glass in the fridge.
In the 1Pt glass place ice cubes, fruit & top-up with lemonade, balsamic vinegar, finish with the mint, mix together.

Sounds strange lol! X

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Been busy today and I have no photos :(
Had my friend and her little girl round this morning. This afternoon took my elderly neighbour to the doctors as I was worried about!

Breakfast - 2x bread(3), butter(1), marmalade(2)
Milk(1)

Snack - Fancie(3)

Lunch - 1/2 packet pasta and sauce(cheese & broccoli)(7) with lettuce and tomato
Banana and nectarine

Took neighbour after doctors appointment
Dinner - Mc Donald's
6 chicken nuggets(7), chips(9), sauce(1) and ice cream cone(4).

Fancie(3)

41 used out of 29
11 weeklies used 38 left!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Remember Heather I am doing ww this week, which I'm finding a lot more flexible again! Watch this space and let's see if I have a loss this week! :/

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Busy day again, got to take fella to uni and then neighbour to the hospital for blood tests and chest x ray. Then my fella has got a hospital appointment for results on his MRI scan on his back.

Breakfast - porridge(3) banana
Milk(2)

Lunch - the rest of the pasta from yesterday(7), with salad

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I must of missed that post that you were doing ww this week. !!!
Good luck to your Mr with results. Have a good day x

Well my fella's appointment has showed that he has got some problems with his lower spine, so he is being referred to a spinal unit at another hospital.

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374089240.443209.jpg

Dinner
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374089268.560955.jpg
battered fish(7), 200g potatoes(4), mushy peas(3)

snacks - 2 x ice pops, fancie(3), rasin and biscuit bar(2), apple

total used 31. 2 weeklies used 36 left

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Last edited:
I bet he is in a lot of pain with his back problem. Not nice at all.

Your chips look lovely how do you do yours.
I recorded gino and Mel today and he did some lovely chips that he put celery salt on them before they went into the oven. !

He takes so much pain relief and when then when it gets really bad he has to take morphine.

I just cut them into wedges, I've got a non stick tray liner which I spray and then place wedges on spray again, season. I put my fan oven on at 200c, cook for about 30/40 mins. Shaking them every now and then!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Back