Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

Morning x how you finding your w/w week ? The plan has changed massively since I done it last with you being such a busy bee its kinda hard to compare foodwise last few days hope u have a little more time for you soon n poor fella has it a little easier x

I Lucy that ww suits you better than it did me. I remember doing it 14 years ago and lost 2 stone.
Then tried it last year and couldn't last a week as I was so hungry.
I can stick to plan as long as I'm not hungry.
But it seems to suit you well. !
Hope your day isn't as busy !

I must admit I do like pro points as you have your daily points and then your weeklies which you can use when you want, making it more flexible. I need the structure as hopeless at knowing my full point lol. I am already showing a loss on the scales :D.
Today is more relaxed, fella had a wheelchair assessment at home this morning, luckily it was one of the girls I used to work with so should get his chair and stick on Monday.
Food shopping being delivered this afternoon!

Its good the scales are making you smile again.!
And like u say if your Mr can get his sticks and chair sorted quicker it will be better for him for getting around with a little more ease.!
Keep posting though what ever you plan to do x x

Thanks Heather and I will keep posting as want to keep in touch you guys. And still great to get meal ideas! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Breakfast - 2 x bread(3), spread(1), 2 laughing cow triangles(2)
milk(1)
lunch - green cabbage, celery, carrot, apple, crasins(2), walnuts(3), salad cream(2), extra light mayo(1), ham(2)
nectarine and 2 x plums

Snack - twiglets(3)

Dinner - pasta(5), chicken(4), phili spring onion and black pepper(2), pepper, onion and peas(1)
Melon
mini twister(1)

4 weeklies used 34 left

Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374177277.853602.jpg

Dinner
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374177311.224056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I love phili pasta!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

I wish my hubby would eat pasta I adore it but he avoids like plague, I'm gona make either the garlic chicken or baked bean lasagne after weigh in Saturday I think as I'm working sat and Sunday I can scoff it all then lol ..

How's your day going ?

I'm doing pizza tonight. (its from Petes page) ! Ill take a photo if it turns out ok. My daughter loves pizza and has really missed it. So looking forward to making it !
Also going to make a raspberry roulade. !!

Sounds delish ! I love pitta pizzas or Gammon pizzas Mmm enjoy x

I will be glad when this week is over, 3 lots of bad news is enough! Had a few tears tonight!

Anyway Friday night is treat night, good job!
We have had tapas for tea and wine!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374264994.970571.jpg
Will add food diary tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hope you're ok Lucy, this week has been awful for bad news. Keep your chin up.

Looks like you're doing great with WW this week, glad you're going to keep posting here :)

Thanks guys just feel a bit emotionally drained, my fella's been down about his back so trying to keep him positive, my elderly neighbour had bad health news, so keeping a close eye on her and then a close friend has got some tough times ahead in her family due to health issues.
And I promise I will not stop posting. Plus side I had a lovely cuddle from nephew earlier! And the tapas and wine was yummy, followed with meringue, strawberries and cream!

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Ah Lucy so sorry that your feeling so sad at the moment.!! Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and what a strong woman you come across as.!!!
Its hard to try and be the one holding it all together.!!!
Sending hugs.
And tapas sounds lovely. Ill have to pop over for tea sometime. Lol

Thank you Heather for the lovely kind words and your welcome anytime as long as you bring your spit roast chicken and a roulade ;)
Have a fab time camping! Xxx
When I wake tomorrow I will be back on form and smiling.

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hope the weekend has brought a little less sadness your way keep plodding lovely x

Back