Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

I managed 20 mins cat nap!!! 45 yrs is a long time!
Food wise has been a complete disaster today, tiredness and due on! Eaten everything that I shouldn't but line drawn and back on track from tomorrow morning!
Sitting outside enjoying the cool air
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374609385.395789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

What a lovely view you've got there Lucy.

My Granny and Grandad are in their 65th year of marriage, I hope me and my husband will be as happy and healthy for as long, they are good role models!

That's it Lucy, just draw a line - tomorrow is another day :)

We are very lucky to have such a great view, it is a golf course on the view. Out the back we have just fields to with just Harry the horse trotting around!
We have a tiny bungalow to suit my partner as he is unable to do stairs or on a good day he would struggle.
Me and my fella have been together 6 yrs on Saturday( also his birthday) and know there will be plenty more to come! :)

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Ah that's lovely Lucy. It must be very peaceful when your in your garden.!!
Are you going out anywhere for your 6 years together.??
Mark and I are going to our favourite resturant for our wedding anniversary on Saturday.
What have you got planned today ?

It is very peaceful, before moving here we lived in the town and it was so noisy and there was always trouble.
We are going to watch 'worlds end' and then got a table booked at Ask(Italian)!!!
Got to pop out this morning and later taking neighbour back to Gp for her blood test results. Otherwise not much else. You up to much?

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

How's your day been Lucy?

Bet you're looking forward to your night at the pics and dinner at Ask!

Hi Lucy, I'm new to the site & to sw (recently did ww) and was having a browse through the site, I must say your. Meals look scrummy! May have to copy a few as I seem to be getting bored of the meals I do, need a bit more variety as its getting a bit repetitive!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still feeling tired and very bloated as due on any day. Looking forward to Saturday and meeting my friends tomorrow evening for dinner which will be good for a good chin wag!

Sent from my iPhone

Nothing like a good natter had to say what a gorgeous garden and view !! night lovey x

Hi Lucy, I'm new to the site & to sw (recently did ww) and was having a browse through the site, I must say your. Meals look scrummy! May have to copy a few as I seem to be getting bored of the meals I do, need a bit more variety as its getting a bit repetitive!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Pebbles welcome and it's great to share ideas as you say it's so easy to cook the same things.

Sent from my iPhone

Morning!!
My fella came up with a good idea last night, as I keep moaning about not being in control this week! He said count it as my holiday week as we are not having one this year.
Need some ideas for what to take for the BBQ tomorrow. I thought I would make a fruity pasta salad and mint lamb burgers as got my burger press to try.

Sent from my iPhone

Make some marinated up and coat it on chicken drumsticks, you could make some sw crisps, Pete has just put up a recipe for lamb kebabs,!!

By taking a few where your not so on plan. May help once everything has settled down and then maybe you won't feel so restricted either.

Hi Lucy I have added you on FB as I noticed the link on your profile, just in case you're wondering who the request is from :D

Fab idea regarding hols as your a partying princess this week lol and I'd second sticky chicken perhaps some savoury rice or spicy baby pots and maybe your fav desert as its your hol week x

I love chocolate covered strawberries mmmmmm...

Bhajis

Fry Light
1 medium onion finely chopped,
2 medium onions, sliced
170g/6oz potatoes, cooked and chopped
227g/8oz canned chickpeas
1 egg beaten
1/2 tsp baking powder
2tsp dried Bombay mixed spice or curry powder
salt and freshly ground black pepper

1. Spray a baking tray with fry light
2. Spray a pan with fry light and cook the onions until slightly browned.
3. In a bowl mash the chickpeas and potatoes together
4. Stir in the chopped onions, egg, baking powder and spices and seasoning.
5. Stir in the sliced onions. (I do both chopped and sliced because they just seem to seem more like “real” onion bhajis when I do that.)
6. Form into 20 small balls or make larger ones if you prefer
7. Place on the tray and cook at Gas Mark 7/220C for 15 minutes (I often do 15 mins on then turn them over, spray again and cook for another 15 mins because I like mine quite crispy)
8. Enjoy!

I added some peas in mine ...

Hi Lucy
Was just reading through your diary, what a fantastic idea posting your meal pics. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing the above recipe was looking for something to go with my Friday night curry.:eating: I'm doing SW from home also and I'm so in love with this eating plan :heartpump: I'm 5 weeks in and I am as enthusiastic about it as I was on day 1. :) wishing you all the best in your SW journey xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374918395.751168.jpg
Had a lovely time out with my friends!
BBQ was great yesterday!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374918604.314250.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374918621.129982.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374918639.452159.jpg
Looking forward to later cinema and meal out!

Sent from my iPhone

You look so happy Lucy.!! The photos are really look like your all having fun. Love the dog and cake photo. !! Lol
Enjoy your meal and cinema !!

Thanks Heather we had a lovely time although my poor sister in law was in tears earlier that day as my brother had shaved her oldest boys hair all off and gave the middle one one a Mohican as you can see in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Back