Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

Had a fab time yesterday film was great and meal was very yummy.
For the starter I had calamari, main sea bass and pudding we did a sharing board mmmmm it was so nice!

Sent from my iPhone

So pleased you had a lovely time. ! I think its so nice just to get out away from the tv. And phones and just be able to chat.!

What did u see at the cinema?

Your pics are fab Lucy! Looks like you've had a great weekend :)

What's your plans for today? Hope your weather is better than up here, it's been raining all night!

Aww your poor sis in law, think it's the initial shock that they look so different lol!

We watched 'Worlds End' and yes it was lovely to have a break from normality :)
It was pouring with rain when we came out the centre where we were, today weather is nice so far with a nice breeze.
Just having a very relaxed day and being very lazy!
Dread to think how much I've put on this week , anyway it was a lovely week which we needed. Planning meals for this week and will be good to get back on track!
Making homemade burger and chips for tea!

Had burgers last night myself, (tesco lean beef and onion) had to get imaginative had no buns so used a cutter to get 2 rounds from wholemeal bread and stacked burgers with sliced toms and baby bell cheese and grilled totally deliciousness. Planning on having cod with sw tomato & basil sauce today x hope you are having a wonderful Sunday? Xx :D

Had burgers last night myself, (tesco lean beef and onion) had to get imaginative had no buns so used a cutter to get 2 rounds from wholemeal bread and stacked burgers with sliced toms and baby bell cheese and grilled totally deliciousness. Planning on having cod with sw tomato & basil sauce today x hope you are having a wonderful Sunday? Xx :D
I like you innovated idea with the bread, I've only just got my burger press( which I'm loving) made lamb and mint burgers with it for the bbq I went to on Friday and beef and onion tonight.
Really enjoying my lazy day, hope your having a good day? x
P.s. have you got a diary?

I like you innovated idea with the bread, I've only just got my burger press( which I'm loving) made lamb and mint burgers with it for the bbq I went to on Friday and beef and onion tonight.

I just love lamb and mint burgers I stuff them with Mozzarella before grilling :drool: just finding my way round the site at the moment so haven't started a diary yet.
Having a very lazy day myself. That's what Sunday's are for :D xx

I just love lamb and mint burgers I stuff them with Mozzarella before grilling :drool: just finding my way round the site at the moment so haven't started a diary yet.
Having a very lazy day myself. That's what Sunday's are for :D xx

Sorry don't know why it posted twice lol x

Burgers were yummy
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375031344.617129.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375031358.703545.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375031427.714466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Wow Lucy that meal looks like its from a resturant looks lovely and really professional !!!!
Seriously it looks delicious !

Where did you get your burger press from Lucy?

Burgers all round huh, I've been having mine with gerkins, kraft thousand island sauce, cheese slice(real cheese) but with crunchy iceburg lettuce leaves instead of rolls taste exactly a bigmac amazing...

Dinner looking good Lucy! Are you sticking with WW for the time being?

Thanks Sijack, yours sounds nice too!
Yes Cee, I feel safer sticking with what I know and what works for me! x

Sent from my iPhone

That's the best way, if you enjoy it and it works then you're best sticking with it. I remember doing WW years ago, I was 23 and my starting weight was less than my goal weight this time around....sigh :sigh:

Back