Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

How's your week going Lucy. !
Your food looks great.
How's the weather with you. Is it cooling down now?

Good start Heather back on track and got a fairly quiet week ahead so far!
Had a really big storm here earlier and yes a lot cooler but supposed to increase towards 29 again during the week!
Looking at making fish cakes tomorrow with smoked haddock!

Sent from my iPhone

Pasta salad for lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375207284.071458.jpg
And my yummy dinner the fish cakes were lovely!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375207425.311310.jpg

Managed the 30 day shred today!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Really easy, 400g potato mashed, 300g fish poached, skinned removed and lightly flaked and 1 onion chopped and cooked. Mix together and season. Rolled into 6 balls and press down. Fry in pan until golden!

Sent from my iPhone

Do you think these would be ok with white fish ive had a bag in my freezer for months, I was thinking with maybe some sweetcorn in too >?

No problem Karen and I'm going to have a go with tinned fish, salmon or tuna! Only advice use a good non stick frying pan! x

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks lovely I will have a go ! O I made a lovely scan bran cake today just added a lemon greek muller with the sweetener n options its gorgeous x

Too hot for me today, finally got rid of my headache(migraine) this morning which started Tuesday evening which is good!
Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375381772.288511.jpg

Dinner
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375381840.701444.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Good day for me 35 mins of Jessica Smith TV and a couple hours of gardening!
Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375466129.927251.jpg

Got the in laws coming for the day tomorrow :/

Sent from my iPhone

Wow migraines don't half control your life when they last that long dont they thankfully ive only ever had a dozen at the most and a dark room and painkillers knocked them out, I love my inlaws dearly but they havent got the concept of coming for hour or 2 at most they come for the whole day n go when Nath goes to bed at 8 which means im totally tied doing nothing whick drives me insane!!! when I have always got something in house to do with us both working fulltime etc...I havent been in garden this week and its showing I think il have a potter sunday weather awilling....Have a nice evening x

Ooh is the in laws coming a good thing or a bad thing?!

The in laws wanted to treat us to fish and chips, I explained I was on my diet and that I would cook something, this created a stir. They rung back and said to book a table at our local pub, still not helpful lol but never mind! I have had a look at the menu which is not diet friendly :/ and opted for chicken tikka masala, rice, popadoms and chutney.
They are bringing lunch to, so luckily I've got plenty of healthy things in. They mean well as they know money is tight.
On the main we get on well, they are travelling from London so here for most of the day!

Tea tonight was yummy
Mango and bean salad, rice and piri piri chicken
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375475472.358037.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

It was very tasty, I love cooking and trying new things. :) x

Painting my nails with my new polish!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375477259.106964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Very nice !! I love painting nails. I tend to have bright bold colours on my toes and more natural colours on my fingers unless my nails are all the same length like yours but mine never seem to be. Lol.
I spend a fortune on polish though.

Back