Juicy Lucy's Journey with SW

Hi Heather I did a 50 min workout this morning. Then had do some paper work this afternoon, form filling yuk but it's done.
Easy tea tonight lamb chop, new potato's and salad
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375995342.818795.jpg

Enjoyed a chocolate Rice Krispie square with my last drink!

Sent from my iPhone

Was busy yesterday and today been to a good friends wedding renewal! Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend!

Sent from my iPhone

Evening Lucy!

Well done on getting those 3lbs off this week, that's fab. Sounds like you've had a nice few days with your nephews then your friends wedding renewal - lovely!

Hope your throats better too, I had a sore throat all day Thursday but luckily it only lasted 24 hours

Evening Lucy!

Well done on getting those 3lbs off this week, that's fab. Sounds like you've had a nice few days with your nephews then your friends wedding renewal - lovely!

Hope your throats better too, I had a sore throat all day Thursday but luckily it only lasted 24 hours

Hi Cee thank you, luckily my throat only 24hrs too. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Cee thank you, luckily my throat only 24hrs too. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Good stuff, if you catch it early it doesn't linger

Lucy that's great, you are doing so well. ! What days are you sticking to mostly now.? Ww or sw ?

You weight loss is amazing. !!

Thank you Heather, mostly ww just works better for me!
Going to visit my dad in a mo, taking his wife as he had a accident on Saturday and managed to damage both knees, they are operating today but are worried about his heart so he is having two surgeons operate at the same time, then going into critical care! My dad is disabled anyway and they say his recovery will be long.

Sent from my iPhone

There is always something lucy isn't there. Hope everything works out Ok. Another week of being strong my thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
Lucy I hope everything goes well for your Dad's op, thinking about you.

Well done on your 1lb off :)

Thanks ladies!
I didn't get home till 10pm and felt shattered. All that time with my dad's wife was testing lol!
Dad had a epidural for his op, looks like he snapped both ligaments. My dad wasn't making much sense, due to the drugs and the nurses couldn't tell us to much. When we left him he was in a lot of pain :(

Sent from my iPhone

O god sounds horrendous ! What a month youve had hope things quieten down for you soon lovely x

Hi Lucy how's your Dad today? Hopefully he will be on the mend very soon

Thank you all asking about my Dad. Apparently they should have put casts on his legs after the op yesterday, so hopefully they went on this afternoon( hip to ankle). They say he will have to have them on for 4 weeks and he can come home, with a bed down stairs and a hoist. I think they will change there mind when they see there house, not that room. And they are passing the buck as it is not in their area. His on a pump for the pain now to.
One plus is my fella has had his appointment come through for his spine( cannot remember if I said before), 27th of this month at a private hospital in Cambridge!
Keeping to my food budget, but tired.com.

Sent from my iPhone

I forgot to post my lunch on that was yummy! Tomato, chickpeas, mint, lemon juice and halloumi.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376432815.847671.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Back