Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Oh I will be soooooo sad when mine goes up to big school. I will def be bubbling away at all her leavers stuff.lol

Well weighed in this morning and have put on 2lbs which actually I don't think is too bad considering.

Today is a new day.lol

Bring it on!!

So got my big 30 in a couple of weeks. Got my friends wedding in 8 weeks and I'm bridesmaid :eek:.

Had the hen do last weekend. Had a brilliant time, it was really good. We went to Cardiff bay. Done cocktail making in the day. Fab!!!! . And went to a comedy club on the night. We stayed over and went out for the lushest breakfast ive ever had on the Sunday morning.:eat:

You did all that and only put on 2lbs !!! Thats brilliant...........2lbs is nothing, You can shift that in a good week and you know it !!
Come on girlie, back into it in a BIG way
You have a lot to look forward to and so much motivation

Remember the 3 Ds .............Determination, Dedication and Desire

Keeps me going ;)

Thursday food

Breakfast- melon and 2 boiled eggs

Lunch- low fat super noodles, banana

Tea- jacket pot with cheese, chicken, salad

Hexa- cheese

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- maltester. A big bag so unsure of

Lots of water and 2 green teas.

Had a good day today back on the diet.

Xxx

Looks good to me.....
Hope you have another one like it today

Fridays food

Breakfast- muller light and banana( not impressed I always buy vanilla ones for my breakfast and they didn't have any. So I had to have a toffee one. Bit sweet for first thing in the morning)

Lunch- nectarine, banana, muller light and chicken slices

Tea- I'm just cooking, sw chips, salad and chicken wrapped in bacon with garlic Philly on.yum yum

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen lights

Syns- garlic and herb Philly. Going to say 6 as I've piled lots in there.lol

We update any more sins tomorrow.

Got my sister and her boyfriend round for tea. So will see if they bring a pudding.

No just had a handful of giant buttons. So syns for today 15

X

Last edited:
I'm going to try making pancakes in the morning and put choc Philly and banana on the top.hmmmmm.xxx

Well. Can't believe it, I have woke up to the sun shining. I couldn't remember what sun was like.lol

Now got a busy day today . My husbands at golf this morning and has kindly emptied the loft so I can sort all the stuff out.lol . He's making shelves to go up there so wants it all sorted. I'm clearing out all the baby stuff and giving it to my sister to put in her loft as she's hoping to try for a baby next year. And I don't want to chuck it all away. She keeps saying how much more stuff is there.lol

Got to take my other sister to the airport later and got my nephew sleeping round tonight. So busy busy.xx

Saturday food

Breakfast- muller light, melon and a nectarine.

Lunch- curried egg fried rice with onions, peppers and mushrooms.

Tea- peppered steak, sw chips, salad and mushrooms

Syns- salad cream and ketchup-5, small slice of pizza. ( unsure of syns, hoping no more than 10) think wishful thinking.lol

Hexa- milk

Hexb- 2alpen bars.xx

Oh my god, I cooked beef stroganoff that I found on here. Thinks its Petes recipe. It was AMAZING.

I can't believe it was "diet" food. It was delicious!!!!!

Sunday food

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- leftover curried rice, slices of wafer thin chicken, nectarine.

Tea- Petes beef stroganoff and rice . Half a melon.

Hexa- milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns

twirl- 9.5

Stroganoff- 4

Total- 13.5

Monday food.

Horrible long day at work.

Breakfast- yoghurt and banana

Lunch- leftover beef stroganoff and banana

Tea- sw spag bol

Hexa- half Parmesan cheese and half milk

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- 3 mini scotch eggs, 1 1/2 mini sausage rolls. Within my 15.

X

Another fab sunny day here. Don't u just love it when u wake up to a sunny morning. Really does put a smile on ur face. Going to have a lovely day in the garden I think.xx

I've got my eldest in a UV tent in the garden.....Its incredibly hot here today too.....Poor baby can't take it, so she's indoors with the fan on her lol
Guess where I am lol

Tuesday food

Breakfast- muller light, melon

Lunch- leftover beef stroganoff , banana

Tea- new pots, chicken, pork, salad, sliced eggs

Hexa- milk

Hexb alpen bars

Syns- 2 for stroganoff. Salad cream 3, that leaves 10 which I'm going to have to use as went to mother in laws for tea. And she put some marinade stuff on the meat. So hoping I come in on the 15.

X

Off for a drive to the gower today. My mum and dad are on hol there this week so thought me and the kids might drive there for the day and go on the beach and then have a BBQ back at there caravan. Think it's going to be a hot day today.xx

Had a lush day yest. Kids absolutely loved it playing on the beach and then they got a water bit on the front with shoots and a pool. Fab, fab day.xx

Oh and got on the scales and have lost 4lbs on my first week back. Wooooohoooooo.xxxx

Had a lush day yest. Kids absolutely loved it playing on the beach and then they got a water bit on the front with shoots and a pool. Fab, fab day.xx

Oh and got on the scales and have lost 4lbs on my first week back. Wooooohoooooo.xxxx

You absolute star !!!
Get on girl, 4lbs is loss is brilliant................. Knew you could do it ;)
Well done xx

Well another lush sunny day. I think my little girl got a bit too much sun yest as she's a b under the weather today. Bless her.

It's my husbands nan and grandads 60th wedding anniversary today and we are going out for a big family meal on Saturday.

Imagine that 60 years. I hope me and the hubby are together that long. It's so lovely. Ahhhh bless them.xx

Xxx

Well another lush sunny day. I think my little girl got a bit too much sun yest as she's a b under the weather today. Bless her.

It's my husbands nan and grandads 60th wedding anniversary today and we are going out for a big family meal on Saturday.

Imagine that 60 years. I hope me and the hubby are together that long. It's so lovely. Ahhhh bless them.xx

Xxx

If I was with Paul for 60 years I know I'd end up killing him.................or him me lol

Well today is the start of a busy busy week.

Were out to for a posh meal for nana and grandads diamond wedding anniversary.

And then tomorrow my bday celebrations start. Going out for a meal with the hubby and hopefully cinema, then working Monday nite and Tuesday nite. Then out with the girlies to bath spa for the evening and then a meal, out Thursday with my hubby, mum and dad and sisters and their boyfriends for a lovely meal at a lush place. And then Friday it's my bday and my little boys bday too. He will be 2, so my daughter has decided where she wants to go as Freddie's too small to decide she said.lol. Still can't believe he was born on my bday. How inconsiderate.lol, only joking.
and then Saturday we got my bday party and Sunday the 5 of us and my sister and her boyfriend are going out somewhere for the day. So I'm sooooooo busy.lol. Never been out so much in my life now it's all cramed in to 1 week.lol.

And breathe.............

So I will be sticking with the diet all day until I go out. And I wil have what I want.
Xx

Back