Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Well today is the start of a busy busy week.

Were out to for a posh meal for nana and grandads diamond wedding anniversary.

And then tomorrow my bday celebrations start. Going out for a meal with the hubby and hopefully cinema, then working Monday nite and Tuesday nite. Then out with the girlies to bath spa for the evening and then a meal, out Thursday with my hubby, mum and dad and sisters and their boyfriends for a lovely meal at a lush place. And then Friday it's my bday and my little boys bday too. He will be 2, so my daughter has decided where she wants to go as Freddie's too small to decide she said.lol. Still can't believe he was born on my bday. How inconsiderate.lol, only joking.
and then Saturday we got my bday party and Sunday the 5 of us and my sister and her boyfriend are going out somewhere for the day. So I'm sooooooo busy.lol. Never been out so much in my life now it's all cramed in to 1 week.lol.

And breathe.............

So I will be sticking with the diet all day until I go out. And I wil have what I want.
Xx

WOW
That is an action packed week..............I'd settle for just one day out.....with no kids ;)

So food for saturday

Breakfast- yoghurt and banana

Lunch- Pastiera Di Maccheroni ( omg this is lush) and no sins, melon

Tea- out for anniversary for nan and grandad

Starters- chicken and bacon salad

Main- pork with a red sauce mustard mash and carrots

Pud- chocolate cake and ice cream. Didn't eat it all unfortunately as it wasn't very nice.x

X

So food for sunday

Breakfast- mullerlight and nectarine

Lunch- left over pasta, melon and chicken slices

Tea- well me and the hubby were going to go out, why is it when you actually get a babysitter there's nothing on at the cinema. Annoying. So I bought some stuff to do a really nice tea. And then we went out for a walk with the kids and my sis and her boyfriend and didn't get back until late so didn't have time to cook my planned meal. So we put kids to bed and we had omelette. So my exciting night didn't turn out how I planned.lol

Hexa- cheese

Xx

So food for sunday

Breakfast- mullerlight and nectarine

Lunch- left over pasta, melon and chicken slices

Tea- well me and the hubby were going to go out, why is it when you actually get a babysitter there's nothing on at the cinema. Annoying. So I bought some stuff to do a really nice tea. And then we went out for a walk with the kids and my sis and her boyfriend and didn't get back until late so didn't have time to cook my planned meal. So we put kids to bed and we had omelette. So my exciting night didn't turn out how I planned.lol

Hexa- cheese

Xx

I've had 'Date' nights like that myself
Once we ended up at Krispy Kremes just eating doughnuts and drinking coffee and enjoying a grown up convo with no kids to chase after

Food for monda

Breakfast-melon

Lunch- wafer thin chicken slices, cucumber chunks,banana and 2 boiled eggs

Tea- beef stroganoff and rice

Hexa-milk

Hexb- alpen bars

-syns- tunnocks marshmallow choc 105calories 5 syns

Little sausage roll- 93calories- 5syns

Beef stroganoff -2 syns

Total- 12

Food for monda

Breakfast-melon

Lunch- wafer thin chicken slices, cucumber chunks,banana and 2 boiled eggs

Tea- beef stroganoff and rice

Hexa-milk

Hexb- alpen bars

-syns- tunnocks marshmallow choc 105calories 5 syns

Little sausage roll- 93calories- 5syns

Beef stroganoff -2 syns

Total- 12

I've got the same Marshmallow things in my fridge ;)

Fab time at bath spa. Out for a lovely meal tonight with hubby, mum, dad, sisters and their boyfriends.

Lost 3 lb this week.

Hopeing to not put too much on in the next week though as got to be realistic, I'm out practically everyday for my birthday celebrations.

Xx

Well I have had a fantastic birthday. I had lots of presents, lots of fun and lots of food and drink.lol. We've been to Cardiff bay today, swimming with the kids and out to Cosmo for tea. Yesterday we had fish and chips and all the family and friends went up a massive park and grass area and played rounders and games in the rain and then sunshine. I've just had a lush week. Hubby is taking me away for a couple of nights in September . My three children are of away tomorrow with my mum and sisters camping until Thursday. So for the first time in years, I've got 3 days to myself. What will I do. Well after spring cleaning the house while noones here. I can't wait to do whatever I want. Its been so long. And there taking all three. I feel I need a break to refresh myself.x

Happy bday buddy.....Glad you had a brill time xx

Sounds like you had a lovely birthday!

Enjoy your relaxing time with the kids being away, you won't know what to do with yourself!!

Omg, haven't been in here all week. I've been abr AWOL .

Ddnt weigh last week as I couldn't face it as after a week of eating and drinking for my birthday .And then haven't really got back on it as had a lot on this weekend. Out for friends bday.so hoping to sort myself out now. Xx

Last edited:
Well, holiday started off crap. Was driving along m4 and car started making weird noises. So had to call rac out and get towed all the way home. Holiday now cancelled and were sucked at home with no bloody car. I'm soooooo gutted. I really needed a holiday. So feel really deflated. But at least the sun was shining this forenoon, so we had a BBQ and went for a walk. X

Well, had no car for the whole week. Got car back on Friday. £ 900 to get it fixed. Bloody fantastic eh.

Food has been crap. Really need to give myself a kick up the backside.

Back to work and normality on tuesdaynso that seems a good place to start.

Going food shopping later. And I've got a couple of soup recipes to give a go. Need to take control again.xx

Well, had no car for the whole week. Got car back on Friday. £ 900 to get it fixed. Bloody fantastic eh.

Food has been crap. Really need to give myself a kick up the backside.

Back to work and normality on tuesdaynso that seems a good place to start.

Going food shopping later. And I've got a couple of soup recipes to give a go. Need to take control again.xx

you and me both :(

Omg. Why is it sooooo hard getting back on track.

Things to look forward too

Best friends wedding- 14th september

2 nights away with the hubby for my birthday- 24th September

Centre parcs holiday- end nov

CHRISTMAS.

These are a few mini things to look forward too. Just need to get back on track.xx

Omg. Why is it sooooo hard getting back on track.

Things to look forward too

Best friends wedding- 14th september

2 nights away with the hubby for my birthday- 24th September

Centre parcs holiday- end nov

CHRISTMAS.

These are a few mini things to look forward too. Just need to get back on track.xx

HOW WAS THE WEDDING ?

It was absolutely lovely. Bride looked beautiful, of course. It was such a lush day. My eldest daughter looked beautiful in her outfit. I felt ok in mine, but I was glad to get changed by the night time. Dancing all night. And went to bed about 230am. Can't remember the last time I was up so late. Lol. Was fast asleep last night by 9 though. Hahaha. Off to work now. Still crapmwith the diet but still on here as I know when I sort myself out I need the help from everyone. And love seeing how everyone's getting on.x

so good to see you babe.....keep in touch....Missing you loads xx

Going away tomorrow with my hubby for a couple of nights. No kids. Whole nights sleep. Bliss.lol.xx

Back