Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Well I weighed the first time on fri then last week I weighed on the thurs as I was out with my friends and then I was going to weigh always on a Friday. But I'm out this thurs nite and next. It always seems to be a Thursday so as I don't want to ruin the last day before I weigh in I'm going to just weigh in on a Thursday.xx

Have to say I HATE peeling satsumas. Why can't someone invent already peeled ones that stay juicy. Just spent ages peeling it and then it was sour.ahhhhhh!!!

I actually have a little thing that helps you peel satsumas as I just cant seem to peel them! I think it only cost me like 74p! best investment ever!

heres the link

KCORANGE - orange peelers,

Just read your diary and you doing fab so keep at it!

Well I weighed the first time on fri then last week I weighed on the thurs as I was out with my friends and then I was going to weigh always on a Friday. But I'm out this thurs nite and next. It always seems to be a Thursday so as I don't want to ruin the last day before I weigh in I'm going to just weigh in on a Thursday.xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

I actually have a little thing that helps you peel satsumas as I just cant seem to peel them! I think it only cost me like 74p! best investment ever!

heres the link

KCORANGE - orange peelers,

Just read your diary and you doing fab so keep at it!

I can't believe there is such a thing :D Bang goes my idea for Dragon's Den then hehe

I know also what its like to have a big amount of weight to lose...I gained 6st in the last 5 yrs after having my son....I need to lose 100lbs for a healthy bmi but taking it half a stone at a time...Small goals to start with :bestwishes:

I know. I think if you've got a lot of weight to lose then we got to b realistic and realise it will take a while to loose.xxx

Ready drums please

I lost 8lbs

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I can't believe it. I'm so pleased with myself to have stuck with this new lease of life. Lol.

I love the fact you can eat loads and still loose weight.its fab.xxx

Wednesday's food diary.

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch - savoury rice. Melon and 2 satsumas

Tea - spag Bol , ( lots of chopped toms, onion, mushrooms, carrots in it) melon

Hexa - cheese
Hexb - 2aplen lights

Syns - twirl 9.5

Total - 9.5

:):)

Off to work in a bit. Then I'm going to the cinema tonight to see The Vow. Hope it's good. Gotta love chick flicks.x

Wow! That's a fantastic loss, well done you :D

Enjoy the cinema tonight and let us know what The Vow is like, have fun :)

Well. Had a nice time at the cinema. The Vow is really really good. Bit of a tearjerker though. Chandon Tatum is well fit tho. Mmmmm.lol

Food for yest (if I can remember)

Breakfast- muller light, banana

Lunch- leftover spag ol

Tea- roast pork, swede, carrots, cabbage, pots. (the at mums)

Hexa- milk
Hexb- alpen bars

Syns- a handful of popcorn, so not sure how many sins. But can't be loads

Had a poorly little girl this evening. With a tummy ache. Think she had trapped wind or constipated. Ah don't you just hate it when there in pain and there's nothing you can do. Finally got her in bed. Hopefully she will fall asleep.

:family2:

Oh almost forgot

Today's food

Breakfast- muller light, and banana

Lunch - tiny bit of savoury rice. But didn't cook it properly and it was hard so had to chuck it away. Melon

Tea. Going to have Chinese in a bit

Going to have flexible sins as my sister is round and we will just all have a bit of each other. ( and to be totally lazy , I can't be bothered to work it out.

Hexa - milk
Hexb -2 alpens

Have a nice Friday night all. It's the WEEKEND!!!!!!!

:):):)

Had to write quickly , as I've just ate my Chinese. And I honestly didn't enjoy it( I still scoffed it down , mind u.) but it really wasn't good. Just full of fat, grease and crap. I wanted to write so next time I think I want it I can see this and it's remember that it's not worth the syns. Roll on tomorrow when I can eat nice, tasty wholesome and healthy good for you food. Just going to have a green tea to try and detox after that.

Xxxxx

Had good day. Although have a very challenging 9 yr old at the moment. Def testing my food control!!

Today's food.

Breakfast- muller light and grapes

Lunch - bacon, 2eggs, mushrooms, beans and plum toms

Tea- omelette ( wafer thin chicken, onion, mushroom, peppers, cheese) and salad! Banana

Hexa- cheese

Hexb- 2alpen bars

Syns- salad cream - 4
Twirl- 9.5
Total- 13.5

Last edited:
Hi Lucy

Hope you're little girl is feeling much better now.

Isn't that funny about the chinese, just goes to show that I think our tastes change once we're on SW, can only be a good thing :)

Think your right. I was craving it loads , and then had it but like I said didn't really enjoy it after all.

Well been to work today and what a lush day, we done a spot of gardening. Ok we had Wellies on and not sandals but the sun was still shining.

Very disappointed today. I've been very organised and made a super free chicken curry and some sin free Tom ketchup. I was looking forward to having ketchup tonight and curry tomorrow. And it's horrible:cry:

Ketchup has been thrown out. I'm going to try curry sauce tomorrow as it might taste different tomorrow with the chicken and veg in. ( but I'm not holding much hope)

I'm gutted. What a waste of time.( Although cant like everything I suppose and I've had some lovely recipes)

Today's diary

Lunch - I made some kind of eggy curried rice.

Chicken, onions, mushrooms, rice, eggs, curry powder.(yum yum)
Grapes and a banana

Tea- cheesy chips( and dancing on ice), melon

Hexa - cheese

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns -ketchup -4

Twirl 9.5

Total- 13.5

What to cook for tea tomorrow now though, got chicken

juicylucy.xx said:
Think your right. I was craving it loads , and then had it but like I said didn't really enjoy it after all.

Well been to work today and what a lush day, we done a spot of gardening. Ok we had Wellies on and not sandals but the sun was still shining.

Very disappointed today. I've been very organised and made a super free chicken curry and some sin free Tom ketchup. I was looking forward to having ketchup tonight and curry tomorrow. And it's horrible:cry:

Ketchup has been thrown out. I'm going to try curry sauce tomorrow as it might taste different tomorrow with the chicken and veg in. ( but I'm not holding much hope)

I'm gutted. What a waste of time.( Although cant like everything I suppose and I've had some lovely recipes)

Today's diary

Lunch - I made some kind of eggy curried rice.

Chicken, onions, mushrooms, rice, eggs, curry powder.(yum yum)
Grapes and a banana

Tea- cheesy chips( and dancing on ice), melon

Hexa - cheese

Hexb- alpen bars

Syns -ketchup -4

Twirl 9.5

Total- 13.5

What to cook for tea tomorrow now though, got chicken

Have you tried sticky chicken? It's one of my most best meals! And it's really easy to make and also tastes like something you would eat normally not just a slimming world meal

Two syns per portion - serves 4
ingredients
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce
680g chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes

Throw it all in a pan/wok on a high heat keep it moving regular - at first it won't look like much but once it starts going sticky that's when it's done - sorry if you e had this and I'm just repeating but it's a quick meal that never fails ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back