Juicylucys journey to lose half of myself.(omg)!!!!!!

Ok, I'm really dumb..............I think...............Whats a 30day shred ?

Ok, I'm really dumb..............I think...............Whats a 30day shred ?

Oh my god, I've only done one day as my legs were hurting sooooo much yesterday.lol.

So it's a DVD by jillian from us biggest loser. It's 3 different levels. Which are 20 mins each. You start on level1 and work up. You do 20 mins every day. It's suppose to be really good.it must have done something lol, as my muscles still hurt now while I sit here. People were talking about it on here so I thought I would give it a go. I got it from amazon or play I can't remember.xx

If it hurts that....maybe I'm not so dumb after all lol

Well I've had a busy weekend.

Food for yesterday

Breakfast- muller light and banana

Lunch- ( went to a kids party and I didn't pick at all.took my packed lunch and ate it in the car after while we were driving)
Slices of ham and wafer thin chicken, melon. ( loads) I was proper full.

Tea- Inlaws round for mothers day meal. Hunters chicken, Cali, broc and carrots. New potatoes.

Pudding, I made the lemon and lime filo tarts from the magazine ( they were ok. My Inlaws loved them though.

Hexa- cheese on hunters chicken
Hexb- alpen bars

Syns - tart - think it was 4.5 each

I also had half pack of giant choc buttons with the hubby. As I just really really wanted them:break_diet:

Doh.!!!

I think I'll stick with my Wii Just dance 2............That always works up a sweat and its fun too

Had a lovely homemade card and flowers and key ring this morning. Bless my 2 1/2yr old thought it was my bday and was saying happy birthday mummy. Ahhhhhh

Been to work this morning. Then went to visit the nannies. Been out for a lush carvery tonight with my mum and dad. Ah it was lush. Not very healthy thought but nice. Gosh I feel I've had a hard weekend as having people round and going out its really hard to stay on track all the time. And sometimes you just want to enjoy yourself and not worry. But haven't got much else planned its all happened over one weekend. And I'm still focused just need to Let my hair down now and again.

Food for today.

Lunch- chicken and ham slices, grapes and banana

Tea - carvery. Pork, beef, roast pots, Cali cheese, cabbage, swede, stuffing, Yorkshire and gravy.

Hexa- milk
Hexb - alpen bars

Syns unsure of carvery syns

X

I think I'll stick with my Wii Just dance 2............That always works up a sweat and its fun too

Think we've got a just dance might have a look. When my children all go to school and preschool next year I will join a gym and do classes. As really want to give Zumba a try.x

I'm interested in doing the 30 day shred! Let me know how you get on!! The carvery sounds gooorgeous! :( LOL! xx

Think we've got a just dance might have a look. When my children all go to school and preschool next year I will join a gym and do classes. As really want to give Zumba a try.x

I did the Zumba classes at my local gym before I discovered I was pregnant with Caitlin, It was so much fun, I really would recommend them.........I lost a stone over 2 months on that class but they don't half make you work.....I used to come out as red a a beetroot, sweating like hell n starving....take fruit n water lol

My fella bought me zumba fitness for the wii but the graphics were poo n the belt thingy you wear to track movements is a waste of time.............I do miss those classes :(

Seriously considering purchasing the 30 day shred myself..everyone seems to rave about it!! Excited to see how you get on with it!! :) xx

Day 2 of 30 day shred. I just know I will be aching tomorrow. And yes I still hate star jumps.lol. It is really good as you do sweat. And it only takes 20 mins.

Feel crappy today, got a cold.

Been to work and now back off to work again for my late shift. Can't wait to get in my bed.lol

Food been good. Will update tomorrow.x

Think I'm gonna look into this, pay day on Thurs!! Haha xx

Still full of a cold.:sigh:

Food for yesterday

Lunch- syn free egg fried rice and grapes

Tea- syn free chicken curry and rice.

Hexa - milk
Hexb - alpen lights

No syns today.:)

6 weeks until my holiday!!

Come on, I want a stone by then.xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly

Maybe a few syns to treat yourself will perk you up a bit...........Try the syn free pancakes with something norty ;)

Feeling a bit better today. Although now the kids have got colds.

Well just had my hair de- greyed. Lol I feel so young now.

Wooohoooo apprentice tonight. I love it.

I might make the pancakes tomorrow night as we're having omelette for tea tonight and don't want to turn into a chicken eating loads of eggs.lol.x

LMAO....You wouldn't believe how many we get through in a week now lol

Back