Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

juju_doll said:
Vlcd results week 2
Wed - 243 (official weight)
Thu - 242
Fri - 241
Sat- 240
Sun - 238

I'm a little bit stunned. On every vlcd I've done before I've lost lots the first week and then slowed down rapidly to half a pound a day. But it's flying off. I do wonder if it has anything to do with how quickly I have put it on? Does new fat move quicker than old fat?? Or have I just created a new scientific phenomenon?! Whatever, I'm delighted and in to the 230s and bang ono 17.0 which hopefully means I will see a 16 before official weigh in!

Amazing well done! It all helps keep u motivated x

Amazing well done! It all helps keep u motivated x

Thank you, I hope people are ok with me posting here rather than the s&s board, it's just that I see juddd as my long term maintenance tool and my spiritual home! It's just that my up days are too up at the moment and therefore I don't lose weight. I'm a bit of an all or nothing kind of girl! X

I think it's great you're posting here. I did 8 weeks on S&S and it was bloomin' hard - I hope you can get yourself to a position where you can ADF again for a while - I wonder...and it is just a wonder...if by doing IF for a while, your metabolism is in a better place and that's why you're losing well?

I think it's great you're posting here. I did 8 weeks on S&S and it was bloomin' hard - I hope you can get yourself to a position where you can ADF again for a while - I wonder...and it is just a wonder...if by doing IF for a while, your metabolism is in a better place and that's why you're losing well?

Yes, you might be right and it's one of the reasons I don't want to do more than 8 weeks vlcd before I juddd again to keep the metabolism perky! Possibly only 4 weeks at a time - I'm going to experiment!

Yes, you might be right and it's one of the reasons I don't want to do more than 8 weeks vlcd before I juddd again to keep the metabolism perky! Possibly only 4 weeks at a time - I'm going to experiment!

I will be keeping a keen eye on your results!
I did vlcd and then joined JUDD, I am maintaining at the moment and may do S&S in the new year for a few weeks to get rid of the last stone..

Well done with your success!

I will be keeping a keen eye on your results!
I did vlcd and then joined JUDD, I am maintaining at the moment and may do S&S in the new year for a few weeks to get rid of the last stone..

Well done with your success!

Did you find after coming off vlcd you regained rapidly or put some on first up day then it came off on down day?

Did you find after coming off vlcd you regained rapidly or put some on first up day then it came off on down day?

I was very very lucky, I have lost 4 lbs after my vlcd and then put it back on, I seem to bounce around at the moment but didn't actually put on?
I stopped vlcd at 11 stone, and after an up day was 2lbs up, but that's the most I have got to?
It's the same 6lbs going off and on at the moment but I am not going to panic until after Christmas.

I will watch your progress and see how you do as I may go back for a stint of a couple of weeks after the new year to try shift the last stone..

Good luck!

Vlcd results week 2
Thu - 242
Fri - 241
Sat- 240
Sun - 238
Mon - 238

Fine and dandy to sts today .....although of course it would be a 17.0 when I want to see the 16s!!!

Vlcd results week 2
Thu - 242
Fri - 241
Sat- 240
Sun - 238
Mon - 238
Tue - 237

Finally! In to the 16s! I think my body is going to make me work for these final pounds to 16.7 but I'm up for the challenge!!!

Thank you! Official weigh in tomorrow and then hopefully not too much longer to go

Vlcd results week 2
Thu - 242
Fri - 241
Sat- 240
Sun - 238
Mon - 238
Tue - 237
Wed - 236 (official weight)

So so so delighted. 7lbs off this week. Just 5 to go, so hopefully only 10 days more x

Wow Juju Doll, that is amazing!! Can I ask how many calories you eat a day? Are you eating any specific foods or are you just counting calories? I am like you, an all or nothing girl. I am alternating days but even after all this time on JUDDD I am still binging on my up days. :(However, I can follow DD without a problem. I am amazed at how much you have lost it is incredible so will be watching your progress with interest.

I'm currently doing slim and save for 3/4 weeks to lose a chunk of weight before Xmas. I love juddd, but like you my ups are so high I don't lose on it. However, I do maintain so my aim is to do short 3 or 4 week blocks of vlcd to lose weight then similar length blocks of juddd to maintain ( remain sane!!) slim and save is about 400 calories plus a high protein meal of about 150kcals. Hope that helps!

I'm seriously tempted to do even 2 weeks blast. I will prob end up with a 3lb lost but sts at minute which is most likely cos of muscle gain but still hard and makes wanna pack it all in. Cannot even manage a dd. Just calorie counting. Wanted to be a size 14 by Christmas but not looking very likely!

Thank Juju Doll, will have a look at Slim and save. Unfortunately, I have put on weight because of my terrible up days so definitely need to do something.

Vlcd is pretty gruesome no matter what and has its pros and cons. The biggest pro is speedy weight loss and I've never lost as quickly as I have on this program. However, having done vlcd for 6 months twice and regained the weight, I see juddd as a way of educating my eating again whilst still having the down days to maintain my weight.

Vlcd results week 3
Wed - 236 (official weight)
Thu - 237

A pound on. Not surprised, TOTM is on its way in the next few days and I always hold water just before. Have been good as gold so definitely not food related. 6lbs to go now so ploughing on regardless. Taking my cat to the vet for X-rays today - a few more pounds lost but not the type I like!!

Last edited:
Delighted not to have lost pounds! Cat only needed medicine, no X-rays!!

Back