Fri- 236 ( official weight)
Sat - 237 (UD)
Sun - 236 (DD1)
Mon - 236 (DD2)
Tue - 240 (UD)
Wed - 238 (DD)
Thu - 240 (UD)
Fri - 240 (DD)

Disappointed that I lost nothing yesterday on my down day, may need to do a double this week to get it back down :-( that's a 4lb gain post vlcd, but hoping my body is just settling down.

Just popping in to say hi... and to sympathise with you.
I've just done my first 6 days on Judd (alternates) after swapping from a VLCD, and I've had a 3lb gain. It's so disheartening even when you know it's hopefully just your body settling down. I'm on a double UD now as I'm away for the weekend but I'm gonna do a double DD next week to at least try for a STS next time I weigh in.
Hope things settle down a bit for you this week x

Just popping in to say hi... and to sympathise with you.
I've just done my first 6 days on Judd (alternates) after swapping from a VLCD, and I've had a 3lb gain. It's so disheartening even when you know it's hopefully just your body settling down. I'm on a double UD now as I'm away for the weekend but I'm gonna do a double DD next week to at least try for a STS next time I weigh in.
Hope things settle down a bit for you this week x

Hi Alex, yep it's a pain. I didn't even get on the scales this morning after yesterday's epic up day! I'm just trying to accept that post vlcd there will always be a bit of a gain.

Nice to see you back at JUDDing...I'm sure your weight increase will be temporary...I had a mega 5 day holiday break from JUDDD put on 4lbs, lost 2lbs after one DD and the other 2lbs have gone since Tuesday (2 DD's 1 good UD)...so sure you'll be ok. Anyway it still gives you a one stone result from your VLCD burst so was well worth it I'm sure and you would probably have had an increase of some sort whatever re feed regime you went on! At least you get to have a good Xmas!!

Nice to see you back at JUDDing...I'm sure your weight increase will be temporary...I had a mega 5 day holiday break from JUDDD put on 4lbs, lost 2lbs after one DD and the other 2lbs have gone since Tuesday (2 DD's 1 good UD)...so sure you'll be ok. Anyway it still gives you a one stone result from your VLCD burst so was well worth it I'm sure and you would probably have had an increase of some sort whatever re feed regime you went on! At least you get to have a good Xmas!!

Thanks Jilly. Very happy to be back!! Already down to 239 after yesterday's down do happy with that. If I can stick around this point over Xmas I'll be happy. Then on to lose the next stone!

Ok, so not doing daily weighs whilst on juddd, all a bit depressing! I'm hoping to stick around the 17.2 mark though for over Xmas. Then kick in to the 16s and 15s after.

Happy Xmas all! Rather fallen off the rails but will be back on them soon! Here's to a healthy 2013!

Julia xx

Hello all. Well eaten the whole world over Xmas but not going to get on the scales until after tomorrow's down day! Will see the damage, but then plan on judding until 5th of jan when I'm starting my next vlcd blast. Aiming to get in the 15s hopefully. Also plan to do some exercise, just dance and Zumba on the wii to start and then we shall see if I can move on to anything more energetic!!

Hello all. Well eaten the whole world over Xmas but not going to get on the scales until after tomorrow's down day! Will see the damage, but then plan on judding until 5th of jan when I'm starting my next vlcd blast. Aiming to get in the 15s hopefully. Also plan to do some exercise, just dance and Zumba on the wii to start and then we shall see if I can move on to anything more energetic!!

Go girl! You can not have been as bad as me!

Happy new year everyone. Back on vlcd tomorrow, but juddd to maintain after I lose a bit more! Xx

Nice to see the forum buzzing again. I'm back on slim and save today. Doing 16 days, then 3 days off when I'm on a course, then another 16 days. My aim is to get in to the 15s then maintain there using Juddd or 5:2 then get another stone off before my birthday at the end of may ...., got it all planned out ..... I do love a plan!! Hope you don't mind me hanging around the juddd forum whilst I'm vlcding, always feel this is my spiritual home!!!

So day 1 and not actually eaten anything yet. A bottle of Prosecco and a mammoth eatathon yesterday means I'm not really hungry yet. I'm sure I won't feel that by the end of the day!!

Good luck to all those starting or continuing diets today. We're in it together!

Julia x

you better stay, ill be coming to hunt you if you leave..... ¬_¬

NOT JOKING EITHER.

:p

Slightly menacing ..... But thanks!!

Hunger kicking in - s&s porridge hardly took the edge off it - it's going to be a tough few days!!

I have a bit of motivation .... I'm meeting back up with my ex from Uni in Feb. it's been 11 years since we've seen each other although we've spoken quite a lot over the last 4 or 5. He's been working in Oman and had now moved to Stockholm. We've both decided that there might still be something there so he's coming over here in Feb and we're going to see what happens. All a bit scary but exciting too.

He's never been bothered about the weight, I was pretty much this size when we were together, but I'm doing it for me - to feel more confident and in a good place when we meet.

I feel so much more in control and happier at the moment regarding food and my weight and Juddd had been a big part of that ....

Crap. Messed up tonight..... Try again tomorrow ..

From bad to worse. Then row with ex via msn. Motivation zero ....

Back