Jules LL Diary

So pleased you got the OK, it must have been very worrying!

Have a great day xx

Feels like I've been waiting sooooooooooo long for my first class, but its here.... tonight is the night, I'm a little nervous to think I wont be eating for a while but I know I can do it, I'm so determined esp after having to wait so long.

Hubby very supportive and will be doing the cooking for him and our little one, he does most of it anyways to be fair.

Here's to the new me ....4 stone lighter hopefully.

I wonder how long it will take??????.

Good luck for tonight! :D

And don't worry about how long it will take... it's a little unpredictable, as most on here will tell you... But what we can say it, it'll work, the weight will come off, and you will reach goal!! And that right there, is exciting stuff!! :D

;) xx

Good luck 4 stone will fly by and gorgeous pic hunny xx

Thanks for your support lovely ladies ;)

Well, I went to class, had my picture take, picked my packs and handed the money over. The group has been going for 5 weeks but started a new module last night. There were 3 newbies, which was great. Everyone in the group has had great weight loses which is very encouraging. Really nice bunch of ladies...!

I've had my porridge which my lovely hubby made, wasnt too bad, but both agreed it needs more water for next time. For lunch I have with me veg soup, mid afternoon I have a vanilla shake which I'll make up with hot water and add coffee, not sure what I'll have tonight yet.

Not sure if its psychological but I'm really thursty, which I guess is a good thing. The only bad thing is that my tum is rumbling - it never rumbles as I'm always eating lol.

I know the next couple of days are going to be tuff until I get into ketosis but I'm ready.........bring it on!:sign0151:

Great attitude you have, keep it up. The first few days can be tough, you might be lucky, like me and not suffer though!

Drink plenty of water it helps. As for th tummy rumbling, mine neve3r stops, it actually gets quite annoying!! xx

Just read about your first meeting! Congrats and welcome. I agree, the first couple of days can be kinda hard then after that? LOOK OUT world! You will be so pleased come your WI day....it will be all worth it.

Keep positive, drink lots of water and ALWAYS check your trouser leg or any unwanted garments ;)

OH....FYI? make sure the lid is tight on the shake container when you shake it. I had to bathe my cat a couple of times until I figured it out. Only me :(

Look forward to reading your progress!!!!

Wish I had read your post an hour ago Weebles.

Made a vanilla shake with hot water and added coffee....I shook it :eek: I now have a new perfumn on called..."vancoffe" LMAO.

Oh well its all a learning curve, god knows what posessed me to shake the damn thing!!!! ...what a numpty. :eek:

I cant seem to concentrate this afternoon, but at least the tum isnt rumbling as much. I dont feel too bad, better than I thought. I've done 2.5 litres (not inclu shakes). I bought the fruits of the forest powder. Couldnt believe it was £9 ...OMG !!!!! but its defo helped me get the water down. Would be so helpful if I was sat on a comode......constantly back and fore the loo, but I guess its more walking than I normally would do hahahaha

Tonight I'll have a shake I think.

Have a great evening all

xx

Aw bless you, sorry couldnt help but laugh, I too made that mistake once, trust me you wont do it again lol. Hope you managed to salvage some of it for yourself. I usually put mine in a jug and hand blend the shakes, I did this once and dont ask me why, but I remember thinking dont walk away and let it go or it will tip over. Well I was torn the toilet or finish the blending, what the toilet won. You guessed it the chuffin shake tipped over just as I was walking back into the kitchen. I caught it with hardly anything left inside, I was fuming ay myself. So distraught at the thought of having very little lunch that day I actually scooped up what I could from the work surface, how disgusting is that lol luckily I had bleached it earlier that morning. Its funny now wasnt at the time. lol

Have a good evening xx

Welcome gracielou,glad you got the all clear and good luck on your LL journey!
Sexy xx

Thanks SexyChick (feels realy weird writing that LMAO).
Your doing so well on your journey, would love to see the same loses on my journey ;)

So it's Day 2
Porridge - love it!
Chicken soup - yummy!
Chocolate shake - Ok
Prob have another shake later on.

Not feeling too bad, struggled with the water a little today but it's going down. Tummy bubbling first thing this morning and again now. But not hungry.

Had a slight headach around 2ish but I think that was the lack of water, but ok now.

I work in an IT dept, so mainly blokes, good bunch but very young. They are intrigued by LL and although support me they can be very naughty too!!!. Asking if I want chocolate and eating naughty things in front of me, buying cakes etc etc. But then I'm the one on the diet not them so they can eat what they want lol.

Hubby very supportive making me my shake last night and porridge this morning ...defo better with more water then the stated amount!

Went to bed at 8:30 !!! and slept right through ...didnt even hear my hubby getting into bed or his snoring hee hee. Anyways woke up feeling great, albeit very thirsty.

Starting to get a horrible taste in my mouth now - can we eat toothpaste haha.

Still determined especially after reading Spanglymum's diary...I love reading all your diary's. Although worried about her last comment ...I do hope all will be ok for her and her DH.

Hope you all had a great day in the sun.

xxx

Sounds like you have had another good day.

Your IT crew sound like my son, he has been off work today, lunchtime he came back with burger and chips, ate them in front of me then not 5 mins since he brought home a chinese and is now eating that in front of me. Naughty lad lol!

Keep the water in take up, sip it regularly that helps xx

Not long till you'll meet ketosis. Our old friend how we all love you! ;)
You're doing well Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Was worried about my first weekend, but I managed to get through it even though I struggled…phew!

Day 3

In ketosis woop woop. Feel quite good, but very thirsty!

Hooked up with one of my friends so our girls could play at the local play barn thing! We normally have coffee and a cake, so I had to decline and explain why, which I was dreading tbh. She was great about the diet but worried in a lovely way, she training to be a nurse so asking me all sorts of questions. Unfortunatley just as we were leaving my little one hurt her foot, my friend had already left. I’d walked there so no car!!!! OMG had to carry her all the way back home, we both had the giggles so took a lot longer than it should have as I kept having to put her down, almost wet my pants LOL. She’s nearly 8 and 5 stone, not fat in anyway …just solid and tall like her dad. It made me realise just how unfit I am. Once I’ve done a couple of weeks on the diet and my body used to it I must introduce exercise. I must’ve looked a right sight gasping for breath...hence wjhy we were giggling !!!

Had friends round in the afternoon to talk about our weekend away in a couple of weeks, times to meet, food to take etc etc. Oh Lordy Lord I'm dreading it ...huge test of willpower! Explained to them I was on LL and was completely shocked by my friends reaction. She basically said she thought it was a stupid diet and it would spoil our weekend away! I’d already explained that even though I was on the diet I had no problem with them eating whatever they wanted. She said, we cant even eat out now!! I told her I didn’t have a problem with them eating out and in fact it would be better as I could feed her little one while she enjoyed her meal. She went quiet!!!! She is one of my oldest friends and is a lovely person really, just sometimes quite direct without thinking whats or how she says things – good job I know her!

Thing is I did think about starting LL after the weekend away but there's always some occasion isnt there, so thought best to bite the bullet. OH was very supportive and said that we had already discussed it and agreed I shouldn’t wait – esp just to please other people. I was quite down about it. But hey ho …as OH said …wonder what she will say when the weight starts coming off! :sign0151:...naughty me!
Day 4

Really struggled, no energy and hungry all day. Probably cos I’m at home with cupboards full of lovely food. But there’s no way I’m going off the plan – NO WAY!
Couldn’t do much cos of daughter’s anckle, sounds awful but was glad as I didn’t want to do anything!
Glad when Sunday ended!!

Day 5
Feel a bit better today! Still feel a little sluggish but that might be due to straining myself Saturday…. LOL!!

I can have one of my bars today YAY, summit to chew!!

Havent caught up with all your diaries yet but will

xxxxx

Good on you for sticking up for yourself,just think how jealous they will be when you get to your goal!,
You will get a lot of negative reactions off people,only because they know nothing about the plan.
Well done for staying focused and determined,you know it will be worth it!
Also hope your daughters ankle is feeling better,think you deserve a well earned rest after Saturday lol!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a roller coaster of a weekend with your friends. It is difficult when people question what you are doing when it comes to LL the old favourite is you will pile it back on when you start to eat again. There is a number of reasons for the comments, some jealousy, some concern and some just dont understand there is more to the diet than just stopping the food, the main part is the CBT. It will be very interesting to see how she reacts to your loss of weight.

Loving your attitude chick, keep it up xx

Day 6/7

OMG I love the bars, summit to chew at last. Although I have to say, for some reason I seem to be producing a lot of, how shall I put it politely.......ummmm .....air, producing lots of flabby woof woofs !!!! :eek: hahahaha
I have read some of the diaries and most say the same!

It's my first weigh-in tonight and I have to say I'm nervous. Think I've only lost 7lbs ...I was naughty and got on the scales this morning...ooops!!

Right off to read your diaries and catch up with everyone

xx

Hiya

Good luck on the WI!
I agree, the bars are defo something to chew! So happy they have them.
Yes, it is my chiliburger and crisps (sorry I originally put chips down not thinking) and I will me making that friday night.
I am liking the new chili right now and will be going to my LLC tomorrow after work to exchange some food packs. Will keep you posted how the burger turns out ;)

Agree with the rest, drink that water! Makes a HECK of a difference for weigh in.

Best of luck to you!!

Bars are great aren't they. Nut fudge reminds me of s......s lol. BTW fellow welshy. Tks for lovely post in my diary. Xxx:-Dxxx

Back