Jules LL Diary

Well done jules, that's absolutely fantastic, and it's even better when you feel it in your clothes.
Am delighted for you

Ask xxxxx

Wow butty well done. That's amazing. It's great that your mum has joined too. Have a great week Hun. Xxxxx

Fab!!! thats such a great loss... well done xxx

Thanks for your post girls x

Apologies but there are some references to food in this blog, oh and ranting:mad:!!!!!!!!!

Not been on for a couple of days.

Been struggling with naughty food thoughts and feeling deprived and sorry for myself, dearie me!!! But stuck to the plan and not ate a thing, apart from what I’m allowed.

I think it’s because I have too many food things going on, for example Saturday we had an 80th Birthday party with, yes you guessed it ….a buffet. OMG I so wanted a scotch egg!!! I even visualised eating it, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Everyone around me was eating, I made out I had an upset tummy so couldn’t eat! So felt deprived and sorry for myself.:cry:

Then my daughter’s school had an Easter egg hunt, (yes early I know) with cake stalls galore, I wanted to just stick my face in them, hubby and daught had 2 each. I had a bottle of water!! So again felt deprived and sorry for myself.
:cry:

I don’t want to sound like a moany moo; it’s just how I felt at that time.

Now this weekend we are away with friends in Dorset. They came round Sunday to plan all food what to take, timings etc. Again my friend (mentioned earlier in the diary) gave her penneth worth about the diet, saying she doesn’t like me on it and it’s too severe and I'll only pile the weight back on and its going to make everyone feel uncomfortable about eating. I was a little annoyed at the last comment. I promptly said that it was my choice to abstain from food and I’ve not said no-one can eat in front of me and I even said I will still sit at the dinner table to have my porridge, soup or whatever I’m having. I told her it was her issue if she felt uncomfortable – why do people get so opinionated with this diet, dont people understand when you do thsi diet its cos your desparado and tried all other diets…would she say anything if I was 30 stone and sat at the tabel eating mine and her portion!!! I also asked her if she had read about the diet, as I had researched it before I went on it …no answer!!!!

I‘m looking forward to the weekend, even though I know it will be difficult, but now it maybe even more difficult if I have to deal with peoples prejudices too…. She even mentioned about her making that bloody Pavlova again …it’s my fav desert. If she does make it I really will say something, as that was the only thing I asked her not to cook. She can make anything but that!!!! Sorry rant over!

Deep breath :sigh:

Been struggling with the water this week too. So I decided to take a nice long glass into work instead of my usual water bottle, seems to be working. I like drinking out of nice cups, glasses etc…silly aint I.. lol

I tried the Chilli CC food pack and quite liked it, although not as brave as Weebles with the burger!!!!! It’ll do for now, I may get adventurous later!!!

That’s about it from me, hope you enjoyed the sun on the weekend …glorious wasn’t it. What a motivator too, made me more determined to be slimmer for the summer so I won’t feel so self conscious wjen I get the old arms and legs out :D

Off to read your diaries

xxx

Oh blimey, I'm struggling this week. Its not that I'm hungry, I just want food. Its just silly!

Hoping that writing this down will get it out of my system so to speak. Not sure if I'm like I am cos I'm scared of this weekend....or as someone said its 3 weeks and this is when most people give up on diets etc.

I'm not giving up - no way I just feel like I need to vent in some way.....this diet really does make you think. Never felt like this on any other diet.

Just been reading as many diaries as I can to get inspiration. You've all done so well and it has helped.

Just need to be strong and sort out my devil lol!!!

:devilangel:

Rant away !! I do - it's safe place to do it and stops you ranting at your nearest & dearest!!

Well done for resisting and having such good answers for your friend's negativity.

Stay on track this diet works in the short and longterm if you really do the work in the group & books.

That's what makes LL different to other food replacement diets.

Xx

Oh blimey, I'm struggling this week. Its not that I'm hungry, I just want food. Its just silly!

Hoping that writing this down will get it out of my system so to speak. Not sure if I'm like I am cos I'm scared of this weekend....or as someone said its 3 weeks and this is when most people give up on diets etc.

I'm not giving up - no way I just feel like I need to vent in some way.....this diet really does make you think. Never felt like this on any other diet.

Just been reading as many diaries as I can to get inspiration. You've all done so well and it has helped.

Just need to be strong and sort out my devil lol!!!

:devilangel:
Aww, this really hit home with me hun... your previous post did too... I miss food a lot, and it's been this way all the way though... but have stayed abstinent, and am proud of myself for doing so... proud of you too! :D

You are doing so well, avoiding eating at all these events, just shows how strong you are huh? Many would find it near impossible, trust me! As for the people who are negative about LL, it's a weird one isn't it? But it's likely jealousy, as people like us to be the way they've known us as and are threatened by us being so in control, focused, and ultimately, thin! So, forget them, they can't effect our determination anyway... :D

oh, and the pavlova will still be there when you're done, which will be sooner that you think by the sound of things, as you're clearly in the zone!... keep it up, and keep ranting too! It's like looking in the mirror when I read them! Very satisfying! Lol... :D

xx

keep it up, your doing really well x

Aww, this really hit home with me hun... your previous post did too... I miss food a lot, and it's been this way all the way though... but have stayed abstinent, and am proud of myself for doing so... proud of you too! :D

You are doing so well, avoiding eating at all these events, just shows how strong you are huh? Many would find it near impossible, trust me! As for the people who are negative about LL, it's a weird one isn't it? But it's likely jealousy, as people like us to be the way they've known us as and are threatened by us being so in control, focused, and ultimately, thin! So, forget them, they can't effect our determination anyway... :D

oh, and the pavlova will still be there when you're done, which will be sooner that you think by the sound of things, as you're clearly in the zone!... keep it up, and keep ranting too! It's like looking in the mirror when I read them! Very satisfying! Lol... :D

xx

Frickin system …I just did a post and lost it, said I wasn’t logged in …arrggghhh:mad: ……..and breath!

Aw thank you so much for your post pinkie. I am in the zone, never been so in the zone lol. TBH she is making me more determined

Getting my thoughts and rants written down really did help me and of course reading all you lovely ladies diaries. You've come such a long way Pinkie and you’re doing so well too.
Thank you for your kind words ...means a lot chick.

Thanks Jen for your support too hun. ;)

Well I lost 3lb this week, so 16lbs in 3 weeks, cant quite believe it. Had a lovely class last night, the ladies are all so supportive, majority of them have been there longer than me but I quite like that, they have all the real experience. They are very supportive.

Mum lost 4lb on her first week on lite, I think she was hoping that she would lose 8lb like I did in my first week. But to be fair she hasn’t got as much to lose as me. I hope she's pleased though she's done so well as she has tried for years to lose weight and previously had to starve to lose any. So I'm very proud of her. Its lovely to share this together - she lives in west Wales so were texting each other every day to see how each other is coping lol. She’s got the dogs, 2 Cocker’s, this weekend so she’s hoping with all the long walks she’ll have a good weight loss. We may never get them back if she does lol. She loves having them as she lives on her own.

I'm off to Dorset tomorrow and hoping there'll be lots of walking esp on the beach, as were literally a stones throw away. We’ve also got a visit to Paignton Zoo planned. Not been to a zoo in a long while. Hope I don’t get upset seeing them; hate the thought of them in cages etc. Yes I’m a right suke!!!
Hubby is sorting all the food out and doing the cooking (thank goodness) he’s a great cook! My lovely 7yr old Daught has sorted out the games to take, ‘BOP IT’ should be interesting if the other’s have had a few …means I have more chance of winning being sober :sign0151:

Don’t think the weather will be up to much, but who cares it’s a long weekend away and I won’t be in work woop woop!

Hope all you lovely ladies have a great weekend:D

xxx

Aww... no problemo babes!! :D

Hey, have an amazing time away... sounds like you're gonna have a blast... :)

xx

Well done to you and your mum for the loss, its coming off chick!

Sounds like you will have a lovely family weekend away, make the most of your daughter once they grow up they kinda do things on their own without their parents which is sad. Reading your post has made me think that maybe I should try to get my lot together for a weekend away in the summer, the ex, both the kids and my sons girlfriend. Thats a plan!

Have a great time away xx

Well done to you and your mum for the loss, its coming off chick!

Sounds like you will have a lovely family weekend away, make the most of your daughter once they grow up they kinda do things on their own without their parents which is sad. Reading your post has made me think that maybe I should try to get my lot together for a weekend away in the summer, the ex, both the kids and my sons girlfriend. Thats a plan!

Have a great time away xx

Hi there lovely,

Now that does sound like a great plan....your such a lovely mum, I'm sure you'll ahve a blast!

Were going away with friends which will be good.
Me and mum try and go away every year, cant wait til Cheshka older so she can come ...we end up shopping and Cheshka hates it at the moment, so not fair to drag her along...I'm sure that will change as she gets older haha

Yeah, my daughter is growing up soooo fast its scary, she's already becoming independant at 7 (8 in July). I dont ever want her to leave home hahaha!!!

I still cant believe you ahve 2 grown up children, who sound absolutely wonderful by the way.

Have a great weekend huni and thanks for the post xxx

Hmmm..Thought i gave you a congrats on the 5lbs before :( Oh well, here it goes: congrats on the 5 lbs and the 3lb loss! Brilliantly done!
Isn't it nice when the clothes are getting loose? Wait until next month; you will be walking right out of them.
You gonna post a photo of the new haircut? Thinking of getting mine done but am a bit chicken pooper when it comes to it.

True when kids grow up...they start doing their own thing with friends etc. :( Good news is...they do come back, along with their laundry and missing dishes that you thought were lost forever.
Enjoy your time with them. Mine is a zillion miles away and I miss him loads :( I would give my eye teeth for just 5 more minutes with him and a cuddle.

xx

Hi welshy. Well done to u and your mam. Stay strong chick. I had a wobble in my third week. Just keep going. Xoxo:-Dxoxo

****Little bit of food talk….sorry!****

Hi all,

Well I’m coming to the end of week 4 …cant quite believe it, where have the weeks gone!

Just been catching up with everyones diaries, still a few more to go ….but everyone seems to be doing well and holding up, I love reading everyones diaries!

I made it through the weekend, sat at the table at every meal eating my LL packs while Hubby, Daught and Friends while they munched their way through cooked breakfast ( I mean the works), chilli, curry, lasagne, cup cakes, cheesecakes …all homemade. They stuffed themselves silly lol. But do you know what, it wasn’t that bad. While they were lounging on sofa’s after food complaining how full they were, I was quite comfortable. Felt quite smug …naughty Julia hahahaha.

We had a lovely weekend, a few little jibes from my mate but nothing I couldn’t handle and she didn’t make the Pavlova – thank god …think that really would have tested our friendship!!! She promised to make me one when I had finished my LL journey and felt ready. I think after this weekend she can see I’m not messing about and am serious about losing the weight and keeping it off.

We did lots of walking but I didn’t drink as much water as I should have …too worried I wouldn’t be able to find a toilet quick enough …you know what its like for ladies our age (40ish) some of you anyways, esp when you’ve had kids lol…. when you gotta go …you gotta go!!!!

I feel quite bloated, not sure why?!!!

So it’s WI tonight for me and Mum, she’s doing really well, so looking forward to seeing how much she loses.

Wanted to ask …do some of you have a bar a day or do you tend to have one every now and again…not sure if they slow the weight loss down?????

Hey gorgeous, glad you had a good time and your friend respected your wishes about the Pavolva!

Hmm yes I defo know that when I need to go there is no stopping me, I seem to go on and on and on when I pee too lol Sorry tmi!

Good luck tonight with yur WI, hope its a good one especially as yuou have been so good during a very testing time.

As for the bars, I usually have anything between 3 and 6 a week they are handy for meetings and stuff. I dont really think they have hindered my weightloss. Hope this helps xx

Good Luck tonight!! Can't wait to see how well you did.

Yes, the bathroom and I have become best friends as well with all this water. I am in there at least once every hour :( Have you noticed your complexion changing yet?

Happy to hear you had a good weekend and you did marvelous!

As for the bars: this week I am having one per day. The last few weeks I may have had 3 -4 per week or none. I worried as well about them but the gals in my group said they didn't notice any difference in losses with or without them.
Guess it is just a personal choice then?

Anyways beautiful....I wish you good luck again tonight with your weigh in.

xx

Good luck for tonight chick. Can't wait to hear how you both do. Xxxxxxx

Back