Jules LL Diary

good luck on WI x

Well done gorgeous girl!!
Amazing loss!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Fab loss keep it up chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the loss! Bet you are over the moon with deeeeeelight.

Roll on week 2!

Whoop whoop!!

well done gracie!!! x

Ooopsie, not been on here for a few days!

Got through my 'Mother’s Day' weekend away in hotel, Phew! I know it sounds ungrateful but I was really dreading it as it was all about food and shopping – shopping I don’t mind!

First day spent shopping in Bath ...lovely! Sun shining and lots of shopping lol! So first night in hotel mum went down to the restaurant (there were some people she knew, so not on her own) for evening meal while I had my soup in the room, so not so bad. Howeber I was shcoked at my feelings of anger, …felt deprived! I seriously gave myself a good talking too, I mean I wasn’t hungry or anything and I hadn’t even paid for the weekend so it wasn’t the fact I had paid for the food. Maybe it was because I was looking at it as ‘free food’ and missing out. I don’t know. Nothing better than free food, like when you’re on holiday all inclusive. You feel like you have to constantly stuff your face because in your mind its free…..well it is in my mind lol.

The following morning I stayed in my room while Mum went for cooked breakfast (which is my favourite) and still felt a little deprived, but not as bad as the night before.

The biggest test I knew would be the Mother’s Day meal, I was not looking forward to that I can tell you!!! In a restaurant while others tucked into a lovely 3 course meal, I mean how scary! But I asked for hot water and a bowl and promptly sat there mixing my soup lol. It certainly made topic for conversation I can tell you! My mum couldnt believe I had abstained from food all weekend, so much so she’s going to be joining LL as soon as she can hahahaha.

I hope this doesn’t sound like I’m full of myself, but I feel quite proud that I didn’t eat a morsel of normal food, it just proves you dont always need what you eat!…I’d better have a bloomin good weight loss Wednesday lol.

My clothes are feeling a lot looser ALREADY, which is an incentive in itself.

Right off to catch-up with all your diaries, can’t wait to read them and hope your all ok.

Well done Hun on staying abstinent all weekend. And no your not full of yourself. You just feel proud and rightly so. Keep strong Hun and you'll have a good weight loss this week. Xxx

You rock!! Fair play to you, that was a task in itself being a way for the weekend but to sit and mix your soup while your mum had lunch.

Well done xx

Well done Jules!

Hope your weight loss is fantastic. xx

Aw thanks ladies :D
Esp liking your boob swinging lady Hannah, reminds me of me on a night out ...only joking hahaha

Dilemma..........

I'm having my haircut tonight and fancy a bit of a change. Scared as alwyas and prob wont have it done but I want my hair like the pics attached ...well I think I've attached them I'm not sure. I just dont now what to do:hmm:

I love her style too, and I wouldnt say no to the money either .....Oh how I want to be her ...or JLo or Jennifer A ;)

I'll chicken out I know I will :sigh:

I'm such a whuss and sooooooo indecisive :eek:

I suppose it will alwya grow back ...wont it!!!??

What do they say "Feel the fear and do it anyway"

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 49
What did you go for in the end xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is your WI tonight jules!? X

Well i had it done ...:sigh: I dont like it :cry:

Everyone in work likes it and hubby and daught, but I guess it will grow! It certainly needed a good cut.!

And yes it is the WI tonight, thanku for asking hun....according to scales its 4lb (i know, I know naughty scales) if it is I'll be happy, esp after being soooo good on weekend!

Right off to go read diaries ...feel awful I've not posted in many recently........bad Julia!!!

I bet you're gorgeous. I got my hair chopped recently and it takes a while to get used to!!

Good luck for your weigh in, I've mine at 7!!!!

Ask xx

Good luck both on your WI's. Can't wait to hear how u do. And welshy (lol) I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your new hairdo. Xxx?xxX

Good luck at WI, so you going to post a pic of your hair, bet its stunning xx

I lost 5lb ...OMG how excited was I when my LLC told me!!! So pleased I could of burst. Couldnt stop smiling all way through the class ...think I slept smiling too!!!

I tried the Chilli CC last night which I enjoyed, added a bit more water than it suggested and a tiny bit of salt - made a pleasant change tbh

I put a dress on this morning and it's loose! Very pleased.

My mum was so impressed with me on weekend that she joined last night and doing lite. She's lives in West Wales so a different class to me, but it's lovely we can do this together.

Right off to read your diaries ...esp Lady T's ;) I wonder what happend with the 'special one'
xxx

Back