Jules LL Diary

gracielou09

Silver Member
Hi there

I feel a bit silly writing this thinking same thoughts as some of you - who the hell would want to read about me, but I know this will help me. I have demons like you all, just need to work out which ones do the most damage etc. LOL

I've been so inspired by all your diary's, it's been great reading them over the last couple of days and they really did get me all excited for my own journey, which I was hoping to start tonight. Although now unfortunatly there maybe a bit of a blip :cry: The doctor is happy for me to proceed (quite shocked - thought she would protest but didnt!), however I've been referred to the hospital and awaiting an appointment for a mammogram. I'm 40 so not your usual yearly screening. The LLC thinks that LL may say no until I have the all clear ...but that could take weeks and I could have lost 2 stone by then (here's wishing;)) ..........Totally gutted!!!!

Sorry my first entry isnt as I'd hoped and a bit moany but I feel a bit better just writing it down - funny eh!!

Never mind, I shouldnt moan really, I'm not normally this miserable honest :D

xxx

Hi honey :)
I'd love to read your diary and I'm looking forward to seeing you succeed with the program.
I hope you will get the ok soon though as there's nothing more frustrating than waiting for a new journey to start when you know you can't!
Keeping everything crossed for you and good luck with the mammogram xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi Gracielou! I love reading other peoples diaries. It is so motivating to hear people losing weight and so quickly. It is also comforting to know other people feel the same way about food as I do. We can all sympathise and encourage and support when you have days when you struggle with crooked thoughts and be there to celebrate after a weigh in day or when you have reached a mini goal.
I know how you feel about wanting to get started straight away once you have made up your mind to go ahead with LL. However, once you get the all clear, we will all be here to cheer you on! Good luck!

Good luck with everything, and come back soon! Start a diary when you start, I look forward to reading how you get on!

see u soon gracielou xx

Thats fabulous news, cant wait to read your diary. I have found LLT to be a life saver for me, I was putting around a stone a year on and whilst that isnt a lot to some people, it was a massive deal for me.

Good luck xx

Ah thanks hun. I've loved reading your diary, your doing so so well. Sounds like your havin a bit of a bad day. I hope you are able to work through it ...sounds like your a bit trapped.
xxxx

I always think m diary is quite dull because I have had a fairly easy ride to be honest with LL. I expected to have given up on it by now, so surprised myself that I have not only stuck at it but lost 30lb so far, WI tonight so hopefully a little more than that now :)

I was having a bad day, feel so much better now to be honest. I went to take the horses rugs off because it is such a lovely day, that always makes me feel better. I also did some gardening, although I had the shakes really bad not sure if I over did it a little.

I guess I need to learn not to expect people to always be honest and treasure friendships the way I do!! But I am so proud of myself for not grabbing for the box of Thorntons chocs that are sitting in my wardrobe waiting for me to finish LL :D I'm hoping that after ao long off choc I wont even want them lol

Have you done LL before? xxx

I always think m diary is quite dull because I have had a fairly easy ride to be honest with LL. I expected to have given up on it by now, so surprised myself that I have not only stuck at it but lost 30lb so far, WI tonight so hopefully a little more than that now :)

I was having a bad day, feel so much better now to be honest. I went to take the horses rugs off because it is such a lovely day, that always makes me feel better. I also did some gardening, although I had the shakes really bad not sure if I over did it a little.

I guess I need to learn not to expect people to always be honest and treasure friendships the way I do!! But I am so proud of myself for not grabbing for the box of Thorntons chocs that are sitting in my wardrobe waiting for me to finish LL :D I'm hoping that after ao long off choc I wont even want them lol

Have you done LL before? xxx

I'm glad your feeling better about it. It's hard to deal with when you feel like you've been let down by a friend. Happened to me 2 years ago. So I know how you feel and you did so well not grabbing the box of Thorntons' like I probably would have lol. Good lucj for your WI tonight I'm sure it will be another great week for you.

No, I've never done LL before, but a lady I know lost 5 stone on it and is maintaining and doing well. It's not cheap but with the success you get, to me its worth every penny!

Everyone on this forum is so lovely and supportive, its been a pleasure reading the diaries, I've laughed out loud so many times. Esp with the toilet issues lol

xxx

I cant sing the praises enough of LL, I am thinking losing the weight will be the easiest part, keeping it off will be the challenge, but one I am up for and definately going to win!

A lot of people find the cost a worry, I have been fortunate with regards to that because my children sort themselves out with food (omg I sound like a cr*p mum, I'm not honestly they are grown ups)and as I spend time in hotels and eating take aways it is actually more beneficial to me. In fact I now have money spare lol

I am curious to see if upping my activity and water albeit slightly has helped me with a higher weightloss. xx

I cant sing the praises enough of LL, I am thinking losing the weight will be the easiest part, keeping it off will be the challenge, but one I am up for and definately going to win!

A lot of people find the cost a worry, I have been fortunate with regards to that because my children sort themselves out with food (omg I sound like a cr*p mum, I'm not honestly they are grown ups)and as I spend time in hotels and eating take aways it is actually more beneficial to me. In fact I now have money spare lol

I am curious to see if upping my activity and water albeit slightly has helped me with a higher weightloss. xx

Yeah I agree, maintaining will be the tuffy but lets hope feeling slim will be enough. It does seem like the more water intake and exercise do seem to have helped people with the WL journey. I'm hoping to do the same ...even if its walking to work, but I know the water will be a biggie - I'm so used to having squash!

As for the cost, I dont care I know it will be worth it. Probably not that much different if I added up how much I have spent on WW and SW over the last 2 years!

From your pic you look about 25...keep forgettng your baby is 20.....!!!! I couldnt believe that you are 40. I'm 40 and wished i looked as young as you. That reminds me I must put a picture on here..

xxxx

Yeah I agree, maintaining will be the tuffy but lets hope feeling slim will be enough. It does seem like the more water intake and exercise do seem to have helped people with the WL journey. I'm hoping to do the same ...even if its walking to work, but I know the water will be a biggie - I'm so used to having squash!

As for the cost, I dont care I know it will be worth it. Probably not that much different if I added up how much I have spent on WW and SW over the last 2 years!

From your pic you look about 25...keep forgettng your baby is 20.....!!!! I couldnt believe that you are 40. I'm 40 and wished i looked as young as you. That reminds me I must put a picture on here..

xxxx

I've given the exercise a miss up until now, so watch ths space. I am an all or nothing girl really, so need to be careful I dont over do it. I found myself looking to see when I could go to Bodyjam again this week, but think I shoud just try onc a week for afewweeks to give my body chance to get used to it. Also its not easy throwing just under 14 stone around lol ;)

I probably could have got a boat load of surgery on the money I wasted on diets in years gone by, not this time, this is my last attempt. I was clearly just playing at it before, not this time.

Aw thats so sweet, good lighting makes the difference in the picture ;) I have a daughter 20 and a son 23, started riddiculously young haha! I do get told sometimes I dont look old enough! Thats a nice feeling. Do you have children?

I didnt put a pic on for ages, I was to scared.

I am from s. wales originally I moved to the mids when I was 15 with my mum. xx

I've given the exercise a miss up until now, so watch ths space. I am an all or nothing girl really, so need to be careful I dont over do it. I found myself looking to see when I could go to Bodyjam again this week, but think I shoud just try onc a week for afewweeks to give my body chance to get used to it. Also its not easy throwing just under 14 stone around lol ;)

I probably could have got a boat load of surgery on the money I wasted on diets in years gone by, not this time, this is my last attempt. I was clearly just playing at it before, not this time.

Aw thats so sweet, good lighting makes the difference in the picture ;) I have a daughter 20 and a son 23, started riddiculously young haha! I do get told sometimes I dont look old enough! Thats a nice feeling. Do you have children?

I didnt put a pic on for ages, I was to scared.

I am from s. wales originally I moved to the mids when I was 15 with my mum. xx

No you dont want to overdo it. I'm going to give myself 3-4 weeks for my body to come to terms with LL and then introduce some kind of exercise. I've tried Zumba, which I quite enjoyed ...laughed most of the time ...good fun. Good luck with the exercise.

I've put on over half a stone since I went to docs re: mamogram - comfort eating eh! I did go dowm to a size 12 3 years ago but put most of my weight back on, I need to do something as I feel out of control at the moment. Need a good sharp shock lol.

Yes I have a daughter, she's 7 going on 17 lol. I started later on in life, classed as an old mum when I caught for her at 32 - can you believe that!!! Cheeky buggars hahaha.

I live in Caerphilly, originally from Maesycwmmer. Not sure if you've heard of it??

I cant work out how to put a picture up lol, bloody technology!

xxx

No you dont want to overdo it. I'm going to give myself 3-4 weeks for my body to come to terms with LL and then introduce some kind of exercise. I've tried Zumba, which I quite enjoyed ...laughed most of the time ...good fun. Good luck with the exercise.

I've put on over half a stone since I went to docs re: mamogram - comfort eating eh! I did go dowm to a size 12 3 years ago but put most of my weight back on, I need to do something as I feel out of control at the moment. Need a good sharp shock lol.

Yes I have a daughter, she's 7 going on 17 lol. I started later on in life, classed as an old mum when I caught for her at 32 - can you believe that!!! Cheeky buggars hahaha.

I live in Caerphilly, originally from Maesycwmmer. Not sure if you've heard of it??

I cant work out how to put a picture up lol, bloody technology!

xxx

Must have been scary going through a Mamogram, hope everything is all good though!

Lol of mum at 32, how rude!?! ;)

Yes, I have heard of it I was brought up in Cwmbran, got family in Pontypool still. Not the best of area's I know but I have made up for it in my adult life and have a beautiful house now in a very posh area. Girl did good! lol :D

It took me forever to get a picture up, you have to make it really small in pixel size, have a look to see if there is a tutorial on the forum they have them for some things. Good luck with it!

Right off to WI, take care xx

Must have been scary going through a Mamogram, hope everything is all good though!

Lol of mum at 32, how rude!?! ;)

Yes, I have heard of it I was brought up in Cwmbran, got family in Pontypool still. Not the best of area's I know but I have made up for it in my adult life and have a beautiful house now in a very posh area. Girl did good! lol :D

It took me forever to get a picture up, you have to make it really small in pixel size, have a look to see if there is a tutorial on the forum they have them for some things. Good luck with it!

Right off to WI, take care xx

Yeah Mamogram all ok thank you. Phew!!

I'm the same ...good girl done good (I think lol).

Lovely talking with you and good luck with the weigh in chick :D

Take care
xxx

That's amazing news about the ok!
I'm so chuffed for you!
Good luck with your LL journey! I bet you can't wait!
:)
I'm here if you need me xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Goodluck with ur LL journey Gracielou!!!! we are all here for you xxxx

Back