Jules LL Diary

New you could do it Hun,well done to you,you must feel so proud of yourself,fantastic!!:)
You will be able to look forward to going swimming with your family sooner than you think!:);)
Also well done on -1lb loss too and so lovely to have flowers off your mum!!!
Sexy xxn

Last edited:
Well done on ur 1lbs loss... i dread to think what the scales will say for me on Tuesday! al tho apparently ive lost 4 of the 6lbs i gained from my blow out on say and sun. And how lovely to have flowers from ur mum!! x

That's so lovely that your mum did that for you.

Cheska will be so excited when you get to take her swimming, it won't be long I am such you will soon be acting like the little mermaid, well done lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun, hope you are ok, you've been a little quiet for a couple of days xxxx

Aw nice to have you back chickadee xxxx

Been out of the loop for a bit I've, just looked a some of the diaries ...some great weight losses and everyone still trucking along.

Went out last friday with the girls, had some very nice comments about my weight loss. One of my friends who didnt know i was on a diet asked which one ...as soon as I said LL she rolled her eyes. I dont know what came over me but I promptly said "I would prefer it if you dont say anything negative, do i look ill? do i look unhealthy? Do you really know anything about LL?, no didnt think so", it came out of my mouth before my brain got into gear. She was so shocked she apologised straight away. I felt awful though, not like me to be like that...I then said sorry. I'm fed up of hearing negativity bout it. She made me feel even worse when she said "i'm only worried cos i care about you".....I text her the following morning to apologise again but i still feel bloody awful, dont know where it came from!!!

Been a busy week at home and work, hence why i've not been here (sorry ladies) i have missed you all ;)

Went to class last night and lost 3lbs ...water is defo the key! Great class have to do a collage(not sure if thats the right spelling)of pictures that represent where we were, where we are and where we want to be! Should be interesting! My LLC admitted she had ters in her eyes when she got my text about swimming last week - i was so amazed, she's quite a strong woman, so was taken aback. She was the one that challenged me and i have a lot to thank her for.

Had another 1to1 swimming lesson with the amazing Linda. I was more nervous this week. Got in the pool and for the first 10 mins felt like i'd gone backwards but was ok after. Swan a litte deeper but could still touch the floor phew! need to master the art of breathing as she makes me swim with my hesd in the water and then coming up for air every 2nd or 3rd stroke.....bloody hard. Swallowed half the pool...least i wont be constipated this week ...god knows whats in that pool LMAO. Why does it always revert back to poo. Still a long way to go.

Also wanted to mention this - last week i have been hungry, tummy even rumbling. Anyone know what thats all about???

xxxxxxxxxx

Been out of the loop for a bit I've, just looked a some of the diaries ...some great weight losses and everyone still trucking along.

Went out last friday with the girls, had some very nice comments about my weight loss. One of my friends who didnt know i was on a diet asked which one ...as soon as I said LL she rolled her eyes. I dont know what came over me but I promptly said "I would prefer it if you dont say anything negative, do i look ill? do i look unhealthy? Do you really know anything about LL?, no didnt think so", it came out of my mouth before my brain got into gear. She was so shocked she apologised straight away. I felt awful though, not like me to be like that...I then said sorry. I'm fed up of hearing negativity bout it. She made me feel even worse when she said "i'm only worried cos i care about you".....I text her the following morning to apologise again but i still feel bloody awful, dont know where it came from!!!

Been a busy week at home and work, hence why i've not been here (sorry ladies) i have missed you all ;)

Went to class last night and lost 3lbs ...water is defo the key! Great class have to do a collage(not sure if thats the right spelling)of pictures that represent where we were, where we are and where we want to be! Should be interesting! My LLC admitted she had ters in her eyes when she got my text about swimming last week - i was so amazed, she's quite a strong woman, so was taken aback. She was the one that challenged me and i have a lot to thank her for.

Had another 1to1 swimming lesson with the amazing Linda. I was more nervous this week. Got in the pool and for the first 10 mins felt like i'd gone backwards but was ok after. Swan a litte deeper but could still touch the floor phew! need to master the art of breathing as she makes me swim with my hesd in the water and then coming up for air every 2nd or 3rd stroke.....bloody hard. Swallowed half the pool...least i wont be constipated this week ...god knows whats in that pool LMAO. Why does it always revert back to poo. Still a long way to go.

Also wanted to mention this - last week i have been hungry, tummy even rumbling. Anyone know what thats all about???

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG you are an absolute legend braving the swimming! Fair play to you, stick with it gorgeous!

As for your comments, dont you feel bad for making them, had she not reacted so badly, with the rolling of the eyes you wouldnt have had to go down that route. It is hard far to many people have views of things they know absolutely nothing about. I totally understand why you would apologise, I would have, its just part of your kind nature, but enough with the feeling bad over it. You cant change the past but you sure can shape your future, it is a learning curve for the next time someone offers a reaction that you are not prepared to accept, after all why should you!

We did the collage (i dont know if thats how you spell it either lol) I loved it, I have one on my computer which contains all sorts of things not just weight related goals. It helps me visualise what I want to aim for in life and when I reach the goals it is such a buzz!

Brilliant weightloss this week, you are doing so well hun xxxxx:D

You are a superstar with this swimming! Check you out. You'll be swimming the channel before we know it and we'll all be sighing "I knew her once before she was famous!" ;) Seriously though, I can't imagine how frightening it must be - such a positive step :)

I loved doing my collage, it was like being at school sticking and pasting. Mine has pride of place on our fridge and will be staying there for the forseeable future!

I think your reaction was fine, it doesn't sound like you said it in a horrible way, you were just nipping it in the bud. If you'd let her carry on it would have put a downer on the whole evening. You were assertive and stuck up for yourself. Would you have done that before LL? Xxx

Hey gorgeous, hope things are ok!?! Xxxx

Hey you,

Sorry not been about, Ma's mum still poorly and in hospital and we've got the plumber in doing our ensuite and bathroom so been ordering tiles ..in B&Q for what seemed like hours yesterday. Not sure where the weekend went!!

Not seen anyones diary :(, feel bad for that. Its just manic at the mo.

I need a holiday!!

Are you ok hun? will try and catchup on diaries tonight xxxxxx

Glad you are ok and getting your bathroom made over! :):)

Hope your Mum improves - kisses xx

gracielou09 said:
Hey you,

Sorry not been about, Ma's mum still poorly and in hospital and we've got the plumber in doing our ensuite and bathroom so been ordering tiles ..in B&Q for what seemed like hours yesterday. Not sure where the weekend went!!

Not seen anyones diary :(, feel bad for that. Its just manic at the mo.

I need a holiday!!

Are you ok hun? will try and catchup on diaries tonight xxxxxx

Don't apologise I knew his mum was poorly so was a little worried about you. Hope you haven't been neglecting yourself thinking about everyone else before you hunny!

Oh how nice doing the ensuite and bathroom it will be lovely when it's done xx

Thanks for the update. House remodelling ! Bah humbug to that. Just getting over the house being totally gutted and re done. Lovely but never again ! And I never plan to move !

Lovely to hear from you - hope she gets well soon & you get your house back soon xxx

Back