Jules LL Diary

Glad its sorted and you are pleased with all the effort!
I had the sweet cravings thing last week, and ended up eating an extra bar, first time I have done that, I had run out of shakes only had savoury left so think it could have been TOTM thing going on?
As you say one room down just the rest to go!

Jx

Hello lady! just thought id pop by and say hello and well done for getting back on track. hugs luv xxxxxx

You are doing so well, I am sure after your cake craving, you'll manage your 30 days. Just think, a stone isn't that much. One more....you can do it!!!

I have the pizza devil right now (just made the kids tea) so off to make a black coffee with sweetner. It feels such a treat!

Glad its sorted and you are pleased with all the effort!
I had the sweet cravings thing last week, and ended up eating an extra bar, first time I have done that, I had run out of shakes only had savoury left so think it could have been TOTM thing going on?
As you say one room down just the rest to go!

Jx

Thanks for your post hun, Yeah, really pleased with it and hoping all that effort will pay off on the scales tonight too ;). Sweet cravings...arent they just awful, makes me feel out of control and like you say normally around that bloomin TOTM!! Men got off likely didnt they...what do they have ?? lol
xx

You are doing so well, I am sure after your cake craving, you'll manage your 30 days. Just think, a stone isn't that much. One more....you can do it!!!

I have the pizza devil right now (just made the kids tea) so off to make a black coffee with sweetner. It feels such a treat!

OMG Pizza ...heaven!!! lol

I'm lucky, I do little cooking as my Hubs does most of the cooking ...not sure I coudl cope if I had to cook at the time. So hats off to you lovely and anyone else out there who has to cook for the family!!

I cant drink black coffee, so split my vanilla pack and add like milk, so I get one in the morning and one in the afternoon...like you say feel like a treat lol
xx

good Luck with your weigh in tonight.
cathy

My first lighter life counsellor was a bit like that. Did not help me at all. I just lied about what I was doing and so didn't get a chance to look at what was going on for me. I think there is a balance between taking this program seriously and then being chucked off for lapsing. How is anyone to learn if they cant talk through their mistakes?

Hope the weigh in goes well xx

My first lighter life counsellor was a bit like that. Did not help me at all. I just lied about what I was doing and so didn't get a chance to look at what was going on for me. I think there is a balance between taking this program seriously and then being chucked off for lapsing. How is anyone to learn if they cant talk through their mistakes?

Hope the weigh in goes well xx

Yeah she can be quite strict but I think some needed a short sharp shock. But it was quite harsh...maybe it was because there were newbies in class. xx

Lost 2lbs, sort of happy, was hoping for a 3 but hey its the right direction. All the newbies had great weight losses - it was lovely to see their faces.

This week I'm aiming for a great weightloss, no messing about ;). I'm going away to a friends for the night in Brecon, wont forget my packs this time.

I'm on milk week this week so am looking forward to milky coffee and tea...heaven! I know the weightloss might not be great on a milk week but if you dont aim high etc.

Feeling a lot more positive about things, spoke to my swimming instructor and explained that I've frightened myself and just need to take a step back fro a bit. I've said that I'm going swimming tonight with Hubs and Daught to have some fun in the water ...I will of course do my exercises before I start the swimming but I'm going to stay in teh depth I feel comfortable with and build from there...It may take me years but I'm in it for the long haul! Cheshka very excited to see me swim ...no pressure there then lol. And I dont think Hubs really believes that I can hahaha. He's known me since I was 14 and knows how deep rooted my fear is. It'll be nice to spend some time all of us together having fun, so not dreading it like last week but looking forward to it. My SI said she may join us as she needs to get fit. Cheshka goes to her swimming club so we all know her. She's a lovely lady!

So here's to another week for us all. Good luck everyone!!

gracielou09 said:
Lost 2lbs, sort of happy, was hoping for a 3 but hey its the right direction. All the newbies had great weight losses - it was lovely to see their faces.

This week I'm aiming for a great weightloss, no messing about ;). I'm going away to a friends for the night in Brecon, wont forget my packs this time.

I'm on milk week this week so am looking forward to milky coffee and tea...heaven! I know the weightloss might not be great on a milk week but if you dont aim high etc.

Feeling a lot more positive about things, spoke to my swimming instructor and explained that I've frightened myself and just need to take a step back fro a bit. I've said that I'm going swimming tonight with Hubs and Daught to have some fun in the water ...I will of course do my exercises before I start the swimming but I'm going to stay in teh depth I feel comfortable with and build from there...It may take me years but I'm in it for the long haul! Cheshka very excited to see me swim ...no pressure there then lol. And I dont think Hubs really believes that I can hahaha. He's known me since I was 14 and knows how deep rooted my fear is. It'll be nice to spend some time all of us together having fun, so not dreading it like last week but looking forward to it. My SI said she may join us as she needs to get fit. Cheshka goes to her swimming club so we all know her. She's a lovely lady!

So here's to another week for us all. Good luck everyone!!

Well done on loosing -2 lbs Hun,you will soon be there!
Wow look at you going swimming with your family,talk about good progress,fantastic hunny proud of ya!!
Enjoy your milk week.
Sexy xx

gracielou09 said:
Thanks gorgeous...I was looking at your before and after pics on here yesterday. think i looked a while ago but even looking at them 2nd time round ...
WOW is all I can say ...one hot mama lol

xxxxxxxx

Aww thank you so much Hun,you've made my day!!
Sexy xx

Hey hunny just thought id pop by and say hi as my diary has now been moved into exante xxxx

Hey lovely feel like I have been neglecting you, sorry x

Well done on the loss it is all adding up!

As for your LLC stupid woman saying that doesnt she understand lapsing and making difficult decisions around food situations is all part of the learning curve for many of us! Not sure how her values will help anyone when doing RTM or even back in the land of food completely!!

Enjoy your swimming, can't wait to hear hoe you do xx

Went swimming last night with hubs and Boo. We had a lovely time, I really enjoyed. Doing silly things like racing (in the shallow end of course) and going under water to see how long we could do it for. Sounds silly I know but was great for me to be able to joi in for a change. Quite emotional too as it really struck home how much I'd missed out on with holidays and stuff. I convinced myself I was happy to be the one taking the pics/videoing Boo and Hubs playing in the water. I have a long way to go to conquer that fear of depth but for the moment I'm going to wallow in the glory of last night and what I did for the first time with my family.

Had a devil and angel scenario last night too, about a doughnut in the cupboard, the angel won...woop woo. I decided I'd go upsatirs and try some size 12 clothes on that are in a cupbaord which I've not been able to get in for 3 years, just thinking it would take my mind off the doughnut and give me some motivation. I thought they wouldnt quite fit but would give me the boost ineeded to get to goal. Well they fit!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt believe it. Prob still have another half a stone before there's no muffin top on the jeans, but all my dresses and skirts fit. I was sooooooo chuffed Woop Woop!!!

Off to Brecon tonight to stay with my friend, must remember to take my packs this time.

Out in Cardiff tomorrow night for a friends birthday...just the girls. So excited, no drinking though so that maybe a bit of a challenge as although I'm not a big drinker, I feel like I could do with a few glasses, if you know what I mean. But it wont be long, so should have the willpower to stick with the bubbly water!

Have a great weekend everyone
xxxxxx

Back