Jules LL Diary

Hey lovely feel like I have been neglecting you, sorry x

Well done on the loss it is all adding up!

As for your LLC stupid woman saying that doesnt she understand lapsing and making difficult decisions around food situations is all part of the learning curve for many of us! Not sure how her values will help anyone when doing RTM or even back in the land of food completely!!

Enjoy your swimming, can't wait to hear hoe you do xx

Oh hun, dont be daft, your a busy woman witha lot on her plate by the sounds of your diary.

Yeah she can be a bit tuff, I believe some have left the group for this reason. I think she does it to get good results but some cant take it. I do like her though I need someone tuff now and again lol.

She can be quite sweet too.

Thinking about it she is a proper pshycologist so maybe she can see when people not taking it seriously or when they are being a rebellious child lol.

I can cope with it so all good lol

Posted around same time as you so my swimming evening is posted above...lol

xxx

Last edited:
Wotcha Jules,

Great news about swimming. Even better about the size 12! Whooo hoo. Proper slim that is lol

Has your LLC had a large weight problem ? I think people lack the understanding when facing someone with a seriously disordered approach to food. Most of us who pitch up at lightier life have tried it all and it is our last hope.

Anyway a bit of tough love does the trick now and again.

Enjoy your weekend and stay strong. Lapsing is not an option x

Wotcha Jules,

Great news about swimming. Even better about the size 12! Whooo hoo. Proper slim that is lol

Has your LLC had a large weight problem ? I think people lack the understanding when facing someone with a seriously disordered approach to food. Most of us who pitch up at lightier life have tried it all and it is our last hope.

Anyway a bit of tough love does the trick now and again.

Enjoy your weekend and stay strong. Lapsing is not an option x

Here Here!!

LLC admitted she has a food addiction, struggled with weight and had tried everything. But when she was on her journet she did it in adaptive child mode...so not sure if this has anything to do with it...she can be quite black and white at times.

Cant quite work her out as she admitted to having tears in her eyes when I had text to say I had swam for the first time ....then she can be tuff.
Who knows!!!

xxxxxxx

Not posted for some time, had a viral infection which knocked me for six and off work for the week. I've also eaten, doc said I needed to eat to fight the infection, think I just needed an excuse!!! ate way more than I should have too. Have I not learnt anything I ask myself. Still not feeling tip top but back to work and back on packs. So annoyed with myself but its done now. I think I'll phone my LLC and explain whats happened (you know how tuff she can be) dont want any hassle wed ;)

Its my daughters 8th birthday today...I still cant quite get over the fact she's 8!!! She had some of her girlfriends to a sleep over and pictures at the weekend ...considering there were 5 of them they all got on great. Couldnt help listening in on their bedtime conversation ...boys and mushi monsters!!! LOL. Gave them the final warning to go to sleep at 11:50pm ....they were up at 7:15am. But all had a great time. She's taken a big party cake to school to cut up for the class ...she was soooooo excited...bless.

Will try and catch up on some diaries. Hope you've all been ok

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jules
sorry to hear youve ben poorly hope your soon on the mend.
Put last week behind you turn to a clean page and push onwards.So you ate some food its not the end of the world and your body probably needed something to help it fight off the nasty bugs.Look how far you have come.
Take care hun
Loook after yourself.
Cathy

Hey beautiful hope you feel tip top soon! As for eating we all have to face challenges when off the plan they are a learning curve for us! I ate last week as you know on holiday, i actually didn't stress over it and thought I just need to get used to certain circumstances and it's how I deal with them afterwards that makes the difference! I too went back on packs straight away, will find out what's left of the damage at WI tomorrow but really not concerned it's weird really!

Aw how lovely a girly weekend for your daughter sounds like it was fun, bless her! The years soon fly by treasure her, I really missed my two last week! Xxxx

Hey beautiful hope you feel tip top soon! As for eating we all have to face challenges when off the plan they are a learning curve for us! I ate last week as you know on holiday, i actually didn't stress over it and thought I just need to get used to certain circumstances and it's how I deal with them afterwards that makes the difference! I too went back on packs straight away, will find out what's left of the damage at WI tomorrow but really not concerned it's weird really!

Aw how lovely a girly weekend for your daughter sounds like it was fun, bless her! The years soon fly by treasure her, I really missed my two last week! Xxxx

Hey there,
Just read your diary, truely inspirational misses. I know you'll never ever go back to the way you were. AWESOME!!!;)

xxx

Well another day 100%.
One day at a time!

I'm not sure if i'll be going to class again tomorrow, mum-in-law back in hospital for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Hubs in Newcastle and dont think sis-in-law is being told everything. Was told that if her heart gave out they wouldnt resusitate (cant spell) her ...whats that all about??? This prob isnt the forum to do this, sorry guys, but I just need someway to vent ...wish hubs wasnt so far away, I know he feels helpless, back tomorrow. Cant wait til tomorrow so i can do summit, even if its setting up a meeting with the docs so they can tell us whats what.

Think its going to be a ruff couple of weeks....Feel so useless

Anyway, lighter note, daughter going to millenium centre tomorrow to sing in her school choir (she's only 8) ah bless, she's so excited ...only one picked from her class. Its a practice run for the real deal on Monday. Wish i could be a fly on the wall...although saying that i'd probably ball my eyes out, i'm bad enough at her christmas play lol

Life is so precious

xxxxxxxxx

Aw hun, tough times you are going through! Stay strong and positive, felt quite emotional reading your post because it shines through how much you love and want to protect your family!

Well done for staying 100% it must be a real challenge as it's probably the last thing on your mind worrying about what goes in your mouth!

Hope you get some answers and your MIL gets through this, thinking of you all xxxx

Some times are hour by hour, let alone day by day.

Lot to deal with at the mo lovely girl. Keep strong, food is not the answer. A concept that can be quite difficult to grasp when we want a quick fix.

Thinking of you xx

Hi Jules
It can be a real emotional roller coster when our parents become unwell.Hang in there Im sure the hospital are doing everything they can to keep her comfortable.
Aww its great to see the little ones full of pride and so confident,the time passes so quickly so enjoy the precious time when they are little.
Try and look after yourself hun.
Take care
Cathy

Aw hun, tough times you are going through! Stay strong and positive, felt quite emotional reading your post because it shines through how much you love and want to protect your family!

Well done for staying 100% it must be a real challenge as it's probably the last thing on your mind worrying about what goes in your mouth!

Hope you get some answers and your MIL gets through this, thinking of you all xxxx

Thank you so much for your post huni. Your so lovely xxxx

Lost a 1lb which I'm ok with as I did have food whilst ill.

Still 100% this week so hoping to have a good loss next wed.

MIL had a scan yesterday, doc hopefully ringing this avo with an update. Hubs back ...Yay! He will be visiting her this evening, I wont be able to visit as I'll be looking after Cheshka, I dont want her to see her Nanny like this ....it will frighten her. Although I've been honest and told her she's not well. Its hard to know what the right thing is to do. But I think honesty (with a little held back) is best.

xxxxxxxx

Back