Julie is here!!

julie get back on that wagon or ill have to hunt you down and nick your new cooker lol

hi vicky. thanks. i stuck rigidly to plan and the weight fell off!
lol kazzy, come get the blooming cooker. its making me fat. can cook twice as much food with 2 ovens lol ;)

not had a good night nor day! was up all night with Abbie as she was sick lots!! and today we found out that my other half's vascectomy has failed. there is no way im going to let him have it done again as there was complications. so, ive decided to get myself done. now i have a medical reason to get to a healthy bmi. first thing first though and im having a drink to get over my stressful day. back on track tomorrow (the story of my life!) :(

bloody hell girl what alot to go thru in one day, u deserve a drink

good afternoon all. fireworks tonight. lots of hotdogs and jacket spuds. no good for dieting at all!!
its pouring with rain but i have heard a few fireworks go off already so hopefully will still light!
be safe xxx

fireworks was a blast!!! had a great evening. lots of yummy food. had to call it a night at 10.30 coz of the blooming neighbours again. going to soundproof the living room.
ive managed to gain 2lbs this morning!!! :mad:

i seem to be getting no where atm. keep going up and down in weight all the time. i think i need something more stricter so am thinking of changing to exante. i still feel so fat. i know i didnt put this blubber on over night but i want it off. have had enough of being a tele tubbie and will try anything. i should have been at goal long ago and i know i only have myself to blame. :mad:.
if only i could banish all food from my house!!

your doing great,, i dont think u need to change to exante just be stricter with yourself and you havent got far to go to goal u can do it

thanks kazzy but i do need to be stricter. i have ordered one months supply of exante products so am going to give it a go. i have ammended my ticker and weight loss targets as i want to get to the middle of a healthy bmi! it looks like im back at square one but im determined to do it.
will be keeping an eye on you all so be good and i will start an exante diary when i start it so please do pop along. :)

aye dont lose touch with your slimfast buddies lol,,, were still hear to support you

i will still be here keeping an eye on you all! :D
will defo be coming back to slim fast for maintaining my weight as cant afford to stay on the exante forever!
but i need to give it a go. its going to be hard but hopefully it will work out. in the meantime before all my exante stuff arrives i am going to pig out on pizza tonight. yep bad me but way hay, no food for 4 weeks so i need this pizza to see me through lol :D

lmfao savour every mouthful and make the most of it

i had a kebab the other week and wish i hadnt it was horrible lol

i am a bit of a pizza fanatic! i would live on it if i was allowed. every time we have take out i always want pizza so had to give in to them.
the kebab was nice but it wasnt a pizza! bluh lol :D

Back