Julie is here!!

well i went and done it again yesterday. had a chinese. why am i doing this to myself? i want to be a skinny minnie more than i wanted chinese but i couldnt stop myself. wish i could wipe all food out of my life forever then problem solved. not going to happen though is it?! ****** **** **** :mad:

dont worry about it, so you slipped up this weekend, its so hard when food is there, i doubt any of us could resist pizza if its just sat there or say 'no ill leave it' if someone else was ordering a chinese!!!think of that skinny minnie you and keep her in your mind and get back on track next week!!good luck xx

keep on going julie you can do it,,,, your so motivated and good at motivating other people just keep thinking of all the good things put the chinese to the back and dont beat yourself up about it just move on to the next SF phase of dieting at end of day were only human and as humans its so easy to enjoy the bad stuff

thanks peeps. well its no surprise but i have stayed the same weight. not even lost the 1lb that i gained last week. but i have decided to face up to life and try and pull myself out of this downer i am on atm. i even let myself down and had a couple of puffs of a ciggie on sunday evening.
im heading to the city today with the kids and my first big test of the day is having a coffee in mcdonalds while they have their happy meals i promised them.
just over 4 weeks till my next holiday so i really do have to try harder if i am going to get anywhere.
have a good day all x

its not good is it sarah. feels like its never ending but i am sure we will both get there. will take time that we want to happen tomorrow!
well just thought i would have a quick look in and share my news. i bought size 14 jeans that fitted where they touched about 4 weeks a go but i went to put them on this morning for my trip to the city and they are falling off me. as i have only worn them once i decided to go ahead and get some wear out of them but i was forever pulling them up. looks like ebay will be getting more use out of my jeans than i will!
so even though i havnt lost weight and even gained a lb last week i have lost inches. dont know how many and dont care but i know im getting smaller :D

absolutely fantastic news well done id be so proud of myself if i was you xxxx

morning all. quite impressed with myself this morning. i did 150 sit ups as soon as i got up! i am starting this month (august) with a new found slim fast passion! only managed to lose 3lbs in july and if i keep dally'in and making excuses the weight is never going to come off so i managed to give myself a good kick up the back side!!
i am going to get this fat off me. i can do it. YOU can do it too. give yourselves a talking too. come on girls. WE can do it ;)

WE CAN DO IT the weight will be gone

only managed to do 100 sit ups this morning. think i over did it yesterday!
i gave the family a choice of having any home cooked meal they wanted for today. there was me thinking they was going to say a roast dinner but, no, they all want mince and mash. easy to do and cheaper too. will make mine seperatly and bulk it out with carrots, onions and peas.
i have a confession to make. i had a fudge late last night but i am not going to let it bother me as i have been so good and we all played wii games last night for about 3 hours so i would have worked it off!
righties, im off to do some super hula. ive got the exercise bug. just hope it lasts!!!

morning all. i made a big decision last night to start smoking again. not going to smoke all the time just going to have a few puffs in the evening when i crave food and see if i can get this weight shifted. i havnt lost an ounce since i gave up almost 3 weeks a go so i thought hit the fag in stead of the food and hopefuly the weight will start coming off again. atm my weight issue means more to me than the fags like im sure it would a lot of people. but i will give up when i have got to goal. thats if i get to goal lol

thank you sarah. still havnt had a fag and really trying not too but the fag will go in my mouth before a chocolate biscuit does!
was very good yesterday. went for a lovely walk around the lake and fed the ducks. trying to think of something i can do today to try and keep busy. all the play centers are so busy the weekends and i do not want to do the shops as its not very entertaining for the kids! need something that wont involve food. ooo i know. how about i get myself stranded on a desert island and can only return when im skinny. lol talking to myself here!!! yep. its official i am crazy :D

shame you feel the need to start smoking again but i definatly understand where your coming from,,,,,,,,,, to many addictions to give up in one go can lead to failure of both of them as you rputting so much pressure on yourself so lets get rid of the weight then the fags can take a hike

i feel like a zombie today. have not caved in on the fags yet. think that now i am going to allow myself if i want one that i actuly dont want one! i know what im saying lol.
had a good food day yesterday and im on target for having another good food day today. i am preying for a loss for tomorrows weigh in. had enough of being stuck with sts. i can see me stamping my feet if the scales go the wrong way

well done on not giving in aint we humans contrary when we say we can have it we dont want it and when we say we cant have it we want it

I know what you mean about the fags, I had pretty much given up when I started on slim fast but felt like I couldn't cope with doing both so started again. I'm giving up again tomorrow as I've got another cold starting and my chest is killing, I've only just got over my last cold so not impressed.
Well done for not giving in so far though, I think just knowing you'll allow yourself one if you really need it is acting like a good safety net. Fingers crossed you get a loss this week, it's so frustrating when you hit a plateau

tara, what is a piggy on the wii fit?

GRRRRR :mad::mad::mad: fooking sts again. i am trying to be so good. if i hadnt come so far then would throw in the towel. i have had enough. dont know what else i can do. i stick to my calorie limit of around 12/1300 a day. i exercise. been going for extra walks to compensate for not doing the school runs. been having healthy snacks. i always have at least one shake a day and that is always my morning shake as i can never face breakfast but i can do slim fast shakes. i have seriously run out of energy for this now. i need to be rewarded with a loss but its not happening.
sorry for going on but im :mad::mad::mad:

is it possible that your gaining muscle with all the exercise and thats why your sts

dont think i am kazzy as im not getting proper work outs. this morning for instance i managed to get 10 mins supa hula done on the wii then got distracted by the kids so gave it up. then done 10 minutes on the vibration machine with the kids jumping all over me then only managed 12 mins on the cross trainer. not been able to complete one exercise today other than when my son had his nap and i did 150 sit ups.
it dont help that my other half bought the box set of fat friends and it makes him hungry so i have to make him food around 10pm every night. its all starting to do my head in now!
run out of milk today so had a maxitone shake which was discusting so had a cream cheese sarnie for lunch.
have ordered another dieting book so waiting for that to arrive and will see if that gets me to sort myself out! just dont know anymore

Back