Julie is here!!

Julie, do you not have an Asda nrear you, if not they do deliver, they always have the latte shake in mine, I love that one, and its only £1 , even better still. must go in today and get more in case the offer ends.

C`mon julie dont get disheartened you can do it *boots julie up the bum* you have been so helpful to everyone on here including me and you can do it you need to retrain your tastebuds as all they tasted before was nicotine but the tastes will get better if you persevere

C`mon julie dont get disheartened you can do it *boots julie up the bum* you have been so helpful to everyone on here including me and you can do it you need to retrain your tastebuds as all they tasted before was nicotine but the tastes will get better if you persevere
ouch. lmao thank you. i had tears of laughter reading that. didnt fancy a shake for lunch so did myself a ww salmon in lemon mayo sarnie. EWWWW GROSE lol. the salmon smelled of gas. its odd as i have had 2 cans out of the 3 and the last 2 must have tasted of the good old fashioned nicotine as i eat them lol. i am not liking my new taste buds but the way they are going there is going to be next to nothing that i will enjoy eating so will be a skinny minnie in super fast time lolol.

eye, just had a internet shop delivered on monday from asda and they dont do the cafe latte shakes. i only buy the cans of powder. i cant remember if i had the cafe shake before or after i gave up smoking. maybe i wont like that either now lolol. ;)

morning all. well its friday and im not sure what to do for tonight. friends have offered to come over to keep me company and have a drink and the usual rock band and karaoke or a birthday bash which consists of a pub crawl followed by a night club.
i dont feel up to having a housefull and catering for people and would rather have a quiet night in and as for the pubs i would love to go but will be lots of couples so i would feel odd going. grrrr blooming choices. i am not used to saying no to people!
on a good point yesterday i ordered myself a cross trainer and a shake weight. am getting bored of the wii fit and ea sports and hardly use them any more so thought if i got some new equipment it might just give me the kick i need to get back on track. only problem is the cross trainer sounds like a pigdog to put together and ive got no one to help me so will work off a sweat getting it going lol
hope you all have a great friday :)

i'd come help ya put it together if i cud hun! i love all that kinda thing, just a shame i'm not so good at bothering to read the instructions beforehand!! haha

a shake weight is a thing for bingo wings. hope it works!
yes i am aching all over thanks to a great workout on my pole last night. learnt some fantastic moves and can now sort of climb it and i can swing upside down on it :D
ended up having hubby over last night. we have sort of worked things out. i said he can come back but only without his xbox. the little'uns are so happy they got their daddy back. we were doing karaoke until around 3am this morning. had lots to drink. very almost caved in and wanted a fag so much but i didnt.
have been naughty with food today. needed food to soak up the alcohol so had 4 slices of garlic bread with cheese and around 10 onion rings!! eek.
got a bad belly now. :cry:
at least i now have someone to put my crosstrainer together when it gets here :D
hope you all enjoying your weekend

sounds like a pretty good night in the end,,, and dont worry to much about the bad food think of the calories you burned off on your pole

morning all. i cant seem to wake up today. stepped on to the scales this morning to find i am 1lb up on posted weight. but it is totm so hoping that will be gone by my tuesday weigh in. feel very bloated/swollen!
going in to town later on a mission to get a few cans of cafe latte powder. not going to return home until i have got my fix lol :D

are you still in town lol ive visions of you not coming back for a week lol

lmao kazzy. mission completed. managed to get 2 tins of it. am enjoying a cafe late shake now :D
my cross trainer should arrive today!
food wise last week was not a good week and i am dreading my weigh in tomorrow as i know i am still 1lb up on last weigh in and could be more coz there is no way i am going to write what i eat last night :cry:
going to try and be very strict this week.

well, as much as i have stuck to slim fast i have never had a whole week of sticking to it like glue and have always lost weight regardless of what i have eaten, untill this week. i gained 1lb. it is totm and i have found it so hard to keep picking at things that i lost all track of what i was eating. it has been a very hard week, dieting, totm and giving up smoking in one go is the hardest thing i have done in a long time on top of all the stress. so a 1lb gain this week.
on the plus side my cross trainer has arrive so will have a good work out on that later and it is 2 weeks today since my last ciggie :D

had a very good food day yesterday and i hope to be able to do the same today. i have a new goal i have set myself. i need to lose as much weight as possible in 5 weeks for a holiday i booked last night. would love to be at goal by then but that is not realistic so will prey for 10lbs!
i managed to do 5 minutes on the cross trainer and done it a few times throughout the day. hoping to build the time up on it but it is a killer

Well done on giving up smoking!!! I really want to but seem to smoke more when dieting to stop me from eating, ive promised myself I will give up when at goal lol
You have done so well it prooves that this diet works, hoping I have the same results over time :)

thanks emma.
had another great day with food yesterday. i try to stick around 1200 cals a day and came in 1 cal under for the day so i had a tic tac that took me 1 cal over lolol ;)
managed to get 8 minutes in one go done on the cross trainer. going to go for 10 minutes today. i am aiming to do 2 sessions a day on it as cant do a bulk time for exercising as my little ones get bored and stop me so i generly do it in around 20 minute bursts on differnt things throughout the day.
i ordered myself 3 dresses from the new look sale and they should be here this week. got them in size 14 so although they wont fit me now i am hoping they will fit me when i go on holiday on the 30th august! if they dont then will have to stick with my tent clothes and look trampy lol.
hope everyone has a good day. be good people :)

morning all. managed to do 11 minutes in one go on my cross trainer yesterday. building up the minutes quite quickly. going for 15 today!
had a great food day and have discovered sugar free polos. i am counting a packet as my 100 cal snack but i have them throughout the day as it is also helping me with the giving up smoking cravings too!
got friends coming over today so will be drinking rum and diet coke tonight.
am going to try and get extra exercise in to try and make up for the empty cals!
its my daughters last day at nursery today so i will be losing 2 lots of walking a day for the next 7 weeks so need to be extra careful with the calories and the exercise.
happy friday people. be good :D

bad bad bad me. had lots to drink last night and had 2 slices of pizza. :mad:
didnt get to do any exercise yesterday and i certainly dont feel like doing any today :mad:
very hung over. i need a hard kick to get going again :mad:

Back