Julie is here!!

well id be telling OH you want late night snacks the kitchen is in that direction ill draw you a map so you dont get lost.
Dont give up whatever you do imagine how bad you will feel if you quit and even worse if you start gaining,,, bloody hell girl you got into a size 14 WOW, keep going a sts is always better than a gain at least your maintaining look for the positives rather than the negatives

tara, what is a piggy on the wii fit?

The piggy is the piggy bank that adds up your time(the one in the bottom left corner on the main training screen) once you've logged enough total hours he changes colour, I think bronze is 10 hours and silver is 20 hours I think, you can get gold too.

Sorry you've stayed the same this week:( Have you tried zig zaging your calories i.e go over on some days then go lower on other days? make sure you have at least 1200 per day though. Also make sure your drinking your water and watch your sodium levels. Fingers crossed you'll break this plateau soon, you've done so well.

watched another 2 episodes of fat friends last night. my other half got me to do him a microwave curry. so i sucked a tic tak when i did it. he would do it himself but he has a way of making me feel guilty if i let him and he makes a mess so its easier all round if i do it for him!!
yes i can now get in to size 14's but i still feel and look like a size 20. i think the lables in the jeans are wrong!
never noticed the piggy on the wii fit. will check it out later when i jump on it!
not tried zig zagging before. doing unhealthy hotdogs today so maybe i should have a higher than normal day today. will give anything a go!
i drink at least 6lts of water a day. used to drink around 3lts but since i gave up smoking i am continously drinking and as for sodium i very rarely add salt to anything.
thanks for your ideas and support guys xxx
had some good news yesterday. got another person interested in my house. am so desperate to get out of here. its not good when im scared to leave my windows open in case some one breaks in. a house move would also be a great distraction for food and should give me some mega back breaking work outs lol. am going with the flow and going to try and not get my hopes up but im already excited oops.
well enough of boring you all to death. have a good day :)

you never bore us,,, always good to read how other ppl are coping,, good luck on the housesale front fingers crossed it goes well

had a terrible sleep last night. the kids kept me up and i couldnt sleep as so excited about the house. its a big four bed with garage and looks like if it all goes through ok we could be moving out a few days before we go on holiday at the end of august EEK!! it is a council exchange and i have never done one before. the last one i tried fell through so fingers crossed this one goes smoothly! cant wait to get out of this house and be able to relax in new house with windows open and not have the fear of someone breaking in!
didnt really stick to dieting plan yesterday as was on the phone lots and trying to get organised. had 2 large hotdogs and chicken rolls. so i should really expect a sts but i have been working hard running up and down the stairs (have four flights of stairs in my house)
back on food track today.
ooo confession time. i also had a puff of a fag last night but i didnt enjoy it so i guess i am officaly a non smoker now :D

Good luck on the council swap ive never done one of them either so fingers crossed it works out,,,,,, im in a 4 bedroomed council house its great but its full as theres so many of us lol plus all the extras who come and stay never a dull moment here.
Well done on not enjoying your fag always a good sign

i'm in a large 3 bed atm and moving to a 4 bed. we need it as we have a large household and often have people stay over too. i love it :D
yesterday i had the perfect food day and managed to get in plenty of exercise and was very active from decluttering the house.
i wont be drinking tonight as its my other halfs birthday tomorrow so am having a party for him. going to try my hardest not to touch the party food. going to start making it tonight. ive got a fresh pineapple i am going to cut up and munch on while i am preparing it all. just hope it does the job!!

sounds like its gonna be a good nite,, i always do buffets for partys but i spend so much time cooking i can never be bothered eating the food once ive made it..
Fresh pineapple is gorgeous i love it i prefer soft fruits rather than things like apples and pears

morning all. hope your having a good weekend so far.
started making the sausage rolls and buffet food last night and i didnt let a single crumb get past my lips!! hope i can do the same today! i was so tempted to eat sausage rolls but i didnt and i also refused a chinese. i want this fat off more than i want devil food. not got much energy as the kids had me up lots in the night, have an aching back, sore throat and runny nose so just hope i can get in the party mood later. its going to be a long hard trying day but i really want to be good. im starting off with good intentions just hope i can last.
have a good saturday :)

have a great day enjoy the party hope hubby has a nice birthday x

ow my head. my house is a mess. food and paper plates everywhere. got no energy to clean up. feel poo. eat so much last night. was so bad. :cry:

got a very busy day. need to do a small shop in asda, get house ready for Travis birthday for tomorrow, paint 5 walls, wash all the net curtains, mow the lawn and try and pack up some more stuff! not going to have chance to eat sensible food or do meals over next few days so will try and eat healthly and of course will always have my morning cafe late slim fast lol.

You sound very busy, think of all those calories being eaten away, good luck with everything :)

keep the food good and as best you can and imagine the calories you will burn get yourself healthy ready meals and then you keep not to bad calorie wise

yeeee haaaaa ive lost half a pound lol. finaly left the sts building.
i had sarnies yesterday for convinience but in the evening i sat down and had plain chicken and lettuce with a bit of extra light salad cream so was sort of good lol.
managed to get so much done in the house but didnt do any proper exercise and was shattered come the evening. im aching now lol. got a ton of things to do today. its my son Travis 3rd birthday today so going to have a house full of kids and got to dinish of doing all the kiddy party food. eek i know i wont be good but i wont be drinking so i spose that helps lol.
oh ive also ordered some capsiplex as its spose to knock off over 200 cals a day from your daily intake. expensive at £30 for a months supply but im desperate to try anything.
have a good day people xxx

Congratulations on the loss, every little helps doesn't it!

Sounds like you've got a busy day ahead of you, you should burn of any of the party food you eat by runny around all day!!!!

All your lives seem so much more exciting than mine.... I suppose that's what happen when you have kids!!!

Have fun today!x

wooohooo well done on the loss its a start again your body may be adjusting have a great day with travis`s party hope he has a great time

thank you all. had a great time yesterday. was rushed off my feet. made almost £300 on ebay from selling junk that i wont be taking with me when i move house! travis had a great birthday and i shrunk my kitchen net curtains. oops, will have to explain that to the woman today when i see her as we have arranged to leave the carpets and curtains when we move so will be less expense! taking the kids to see the new house today. we are all so excited.
going to be munching on chicken breast salad throughout the day as not going to have time to cook again. lots of party food left over but i wont touch it. not done any exercise but seriously have no time atm and i think when and if i do have a bit of time i will want to chill out for a bit lol excuses!!! have a good day x

well done selling stuff on ebay,, im addicted to ebay at minute lol,, sounds like its gonna be a busy day again keep up the good work

Back