Julie's diary - FED UP!

julz123

Hi all i'm new here.
I've seemed to have come to some kind of plateau at the moment, i can't seem to get below a certain weight and then i'll put some on then come back down and i'm sticking to it all the time.
So during Christmas i've had time off, oops! I've put on for the last three weeks and i'm dreading tomorrow. I think i'm going to end up more than my start weight!
Does anyone have any advice or tips they can give me please.......???
I'm back on it 100% from Thursday.

Hi all i'm new here.
I've seemed to have come to some kind of plateau at the moment, i can't seem to get below a certain weight and then i'll put some on then come back down and i'm sticking to it all the time.
So during Christmas i've had time off, oops! I've put on for the last three weeks and i'm dreading tomorrow. I think i'm going to end up more than my start weight!
Does anyone have any advice or tips they can give me please.......???
I'm back on it 100% from Thursday.

Hi hun how long have you been doing SW? There could be a number of reasons why you would hit a plateau.

Firstly are you eating enough if your not sure start a food diary on here and I am sure people will advise you on that.

Secondly do you eat speed foods they can give you a good boost in weight loss.

Thirdly have you tried success express or mix to max they are also good for a boost to the weight loss.

It could also be variety if you are eating the same foods all the time sometimes the body gets a bit bored and holds onto the weight. So maybe introduce some new foods for a boost.

Good luck x

welcome and yup everything sonia said hehe x

Thanks for the advice :) I do try to eat lots of speed foods but i tend to eat the same things all the time. So shall try variation *fingers crossed*

Well i started again on Thursday (new year, new start) i put on 7lbs over Christmas, so i'm basically back where i started!!
Everyday so far i've had something different, and i'm trying to have lots of speed foods - baked beans, haddock, cod. I've also limited my syns to 5 a day (i'm never sure how many i should aim for anyhow...... do you think 10 is good?)
I've also done 3 gym classes this week and another one tomorrow so i'm just keeping everything crossed for Wednesday

Im sure you will be ok chick - sounds like you doing it alright!

Aim for 10 syns - its tween 5-15!x

you seem really motivated well done good luck for next wi :wave_cry:

Way to go Jules! You seem to have everything under control!

I've been so good this week and haven't lost anything :( OK so i haven't put on, but i really don't know what i'm doing wrong now. Hoping it may catch up with me next week and i'll have a bigger loss.....??
Consultant went through the extra easy plan tonight, how can that work - totally confusing! Think i'll stick with the original and green day plans.
Hope everyone's back on track after crimbo
:)

hey don't be too fed up, you've not put any weight on and trying extra easy for a week might just do the trick?? have a think about it

Julie's diary - very frustrated!!!!

OK, so this week i have stayed the same AGAIN! This is the third week now.
I haven't a clue what i'm doing wrong as i've tried changing my foods, uping my syns, having speed foods etc and i just can't shift my Christmas weight.
It's beginning to get me down now :( And my friend who goes loses every week, and she always cheats at the weekend (alcohol, kebabs etc) and i've stuck to it 100%
Sorry bout going on, but i don't know what else to do now, i'm out of ideas

She can't figure out why either, she says i'm doing all the right things and well done for sticking at it. I'm going to give it a couple more weeks and if things are still the same, may switch to weight watchers.

oh hon, are you going to the loo etc? what days are you having more of? are you filling up on super speed foods?

Yep, Green (have tried more red also) and yep, on a posiyive note i lost 3lbs last week! Yay! Hopefully the weight loss will start again. First goal, lose the Christmas weight! And lose 10lbs by Easter.

Back