July 100% Challenge Daily Diary

Sounds like an awful night Nat. Hope you're both feeling better soon. Well done on the loss - wish I was back in the 11s!

You're doing very well considering the health issues Natalie. Hope they resolve soon x

I feel for you - toothache is the worst. I had awful problems with wisdom teeth a couple of years back. Clove oil is supposed to help and gargling with soluble pain killers.

I would also second Lynne - its really important you dont take painkillers on an empty tummy. Hope you feel better soon.

Well 2lbs down this morning, think it helped that I could drink a bit more yesterday. Am still in agony and now have 3 days of work to get through :(
Have dentist on 18th for follow up and really hope the antibiotics work as am worried about my holiday being ruined with this otherwise!

I did try to get some clove oil but they didn't have any and apparently this isn't tooth related more jaw/saliva duct related.

Was up between 3.30 and 5.30 this morning googling as I couldn't sleep and has made me worry all the more x

So yesterday was a .2oz loss. Really not worth a mention lol and today a STS.
Think the dulcolax is needed again as has been a while!
Don't think I'll be hitting my August challenge loss for the 24th before hols, not at this rate anyway :(. Xx

How much more did you want to lose before your hols hun? X
well seeing as I kind of had a blow out last week when away, being I'll and limit on type of foods I had available I gain a whopping 5 pounds.
Thankfully am a pound down today so only a pound to get back to where I was before. Just annoyed as it feels like I've wasted the past 2 weeks and actually could have been lighter again by now!

Am currently 11.9.4 and would like to nearer 11st really for hols as I know I'll prob have a huge gain whilst away but intend on getting right back on it upon return.
Think my ultimate goal now it to be 10.7 by Xmas which is doable just not sure if it's maintainable for me is all?

How you doing so far this week Kylie? Xx

You'll do it no problem hun. The maintaining bit is the part that worries me too - think I'm going to be looking at 5:2 to maintain.

Having a good week thanks now that the scales have started moving again lol!!

The plus with those quick big gains is that they're generally temporary and come off again really quickly :)

Step away from google! Terrible idea when you're feeling ill. I had a cold once and decided to google symptoms (why?) (I google everything - my search history is a combination of amusing, terrifying and plain weird) and google told me I had malaria. :eek:

Have you thought much about how you'd maintain. I'm thinking low carb as much as possible and then maybe fasting. Or maybe just the odd week on exante.

Step away from google! Terrible idea when you're feeling ill. I had a cold once and decided to google symptoms (why?) (I google everything - my search history is a combination of amusing, terrifying and plain weird) and google told me I had malaria. :eek: Have you thought much about how you'd maintain. I'm thinking low carb as much as possible and then maybe fasting. Or maybe just the odd week on exante.
Google is thy enemy lol
Have been in agony today and not sure which was worse the pain in my face or taking the kids school clothes/shoes shopping!
Feel completely done in really, had brekki this morn but was pretty good. Had a child's portion, scrambled egg,1 small sausage,2rasher bacon minus fat and small amount of baked beans.

Then bar for lunch and carbinara for tea.

Oh and several lots of painkillers to top it all off!

Haven't thought too much of maintenance as know I'll have large gain in Florida so am preparing myself to almost start again :(
So that's why I've now set a Xmas goal as a new target for my restart.
Will deal with what I'll do from there when I get closer to it though I think otherwise I'll just stress myself out over it all xx

Argh STS again for me today, at this rate I'll be lucky to hit 11.7 let alone be nearer 11 by hols on 24th x

Back