July 100% Challenge Daily Diary

Sounds like you had fun! Well done on the loss and reaching 14lbs!!!!! That's a fab monthly loss :-D

Hope the tablets worked.......

Sounds like you had fun! Well done on the loss and reaching 14lbs!!!!! That's a fab monthly loss :-D Hope the tablets worked.......
Nope to tablets working, and I've had 3 so far so shall take another this eve I think.
Just weighed and it's a STS for today so what's the bets I have another 5 days of a STS again lol x

Ok so day 2 of STS again surprise surprise lol
The dulcolax has had no effect (other than give me wind)
I remember someone else mentioning a different laxative we're allowed, and ideas please?? Xx

It's ok just scrolled through thread and it's called fibre sure, wonder if they would sell that in boots? Not sure if our health shop is open in a Sunday.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

Weigh in for today - 11.9.6 so down a pound!
Don't think I can remember ever being 11.9 lol
I wonder if I can get another one off in the next 3 days? Although I am probably going to have several days of a STS judging by the past months losses!
Finally had a bit of a result from the dulcolax thankfully as was starting to be a bit uncomfortable.

Am still really scared about eating this coming weekend, kind of have a plan but sat and sun are out of my hands as I don't know what food will be there at the do's. Will have to see how I feel when I get there I suppose xx

Ok so tell a lie just been scrolling back through my old Cambridge posts and it seems my lowest adult weight was actually 11.1. Kind of gutted as now have further to go but on plus side I have lost 3st exactly on exante this year so can't be all doom and gloom x

Can't quite believe it bit I've dropped another pound today bringing me to 11.8.8. Am definitely fully expecting a STS or just a few ounces loss for tomorrow's wi.
Am happy with my losses this month, but feeling crappy due to totm due any day now :(

STS for me today (well .2oz of a loss) but still 11.8, am quite surprised I have even lost over past few day as totm came this morn and I feel crappy!
Be glad when it's over lol x

I can't quite believe I have survived the whole month on ts.

Am proud and very happy with my losses which for the month are 17lbs and 5.5inches.

Total losses to date this year are 43lbs and 13.5 inches!

A STS again today but am sure that's is due to totm.

It's my 10th wedding anniversary today.but as hubby is working I'm off to the zoo with the kids for the day, bars and shakes at the ready lol xx

Ok so went out with grandad for lunch and out for our wedding anniversary meal last night and it's cost me 1.2lbs. Planning on having at least my shakes for breakfast and lunch today as am off to an engagement party this eve so more food and alcohol!
Will seriously have to get back on it properly once this weekend is over lol xx

Sounds like a good weekend Nat!

Ok so thankfully but not sure how the while weekend of booze and food only cost me 1.2lbs overall!
Had planned on tsing today but failed, think I'm on day 2 of hangover lol
So have bar for late breakfast, handful of natural fruit and nut mix for snack and we went out for tea. Had fish in lemon and herb dressing with broccoli and roasted cherry toms. Sounded delicious but tasted rank due to being over cooked!
Never mind, am off to caravan for rest of week in morning so will do a mix of shakes and food and will try to choose the good stuff.
Wish me luck lol xx

Hope you're having a good time at the caravan and doing well food wise.

Good work on a whole month TS, even despite the little wobble at the end. Your wobble sounded like good healthy choices!

Hope you're enjoying yourself at the caravan. You've done so well in July.

Had a lovely time at the van thank you ladies.
Didn't do so well food wise, had major tooth ache from tue onwards and went emergency dentist yesterday. I am now on antibiotics and lots of painkillers.
Have taken so many painkillers this week it's ridiculous!
So was planning on going back in ts today but am meant to eat before taking pills, what's the best thing for me to have????

Really want to get back on it but can't risk taking pills without food cause of my previous stomach problems reoccurring. Xx

I would just eat sensibly and low carb until you've finished the painkillers.

I would just eat sensibly and low carb until you've finished the painkillers.

Hey Lynne

Thanks for replying, have been in agony today although have also slept for past 5 hours...oops!

Had a slice of ham this morning and took my painkillers, then had some of a porridge shake at lunch and in a bit will do a spag Bol maybe so I can have next lot of painkillers.

Have no choice as really need to be on ts till holiday as gained around 5lbs this past week whilst away etc :(

My own fault as made bad choices whilst away but was seriously limited food wise with what we had with us. Hadn't planned for me to be eating really so didn't have anything healthy/good there! X

Hopefully you won't have to take the painkillers for too long

1lb down this morning bringing me to 11.12.2 so 2lbs off my original goal but really want to push for a few more pounds if I can lol.

Still feeling really bad, was up during the night taking more painkillers!

And now have daughter being sick so not good in our household poor little thing x

Back