July 100% Challenge Daily Diary

What sort of scales do you have Nat?
they are digital and pretty accurate Lynne, a dismal STS again for me today. Not even an ounce loss :(
Waiting for that whoosh again lol x

It will come Natalie so stay strong x

It will come Natalie so stay strong x
thx susie, I've come this far am going to complete July 100% if it kills me lol xx

Ok so could cry right now, day 5 of a STS!
Why are the scales torturing me?
In annoyance I've instantly downed a full bottle of water lol
Is it really possible to be doing ts and STS for 5 days running? Does anyone else get this happen to them?
I am drinking plenty of water, sticking to porridge,a bar and carbonara each day.

I also power walk each day with the dog through the woods for a good 30-50 mins depending on which route we take and how warm it is for her.

Only thing not happening for me (and sorry if tmi) is going to the loo!! I guess I haven't been for about a week, we'll not since last time I took 5 dulcolax over a few days. Think I may have to take 2 this eve and see how I go.

Any advice much appreciated xx

I had 4 days like that quite early on, end of week 2 / beginning of week 3 I think - I had to resort to laxatives too. If it's any help after that I started getting fairly good consistent loss every single day... I think our bodies may just "stick" sometimes, then you definitely will get a whoosh. Also, worth trying to think whether your clothes are feeling looser instead? I'm sure we can lose inches and not pounds :)

I had 4 days like that quite early on, end of week 2 / beginning of week 3 I think - I had to resort to laxatives too. If it's any help after that I started getting fairly good consistent loss every single day... I think our bodies may just "stick" sometimes, then you definitely will get a whoosh. Also, worth trying to think whether your clothes are feeling looser instead? I'm sure we can lose inches and not pounds :)

I had the same happen in week 2 and took laxatives then lost 5lbs in week 3 which is kind of the only reason I'm hanging in there!
Have struggled so far today, been down park with kids And also am looking after niece and nephew. Did them a picnic and could have eaten the lot but didn't, just came home and eventually had my porridge.
Definitely taking some dulcolax this eve though so will keep you posted lol x

Hi slim. I have the same problem! I was ok the first or 2 then now only go once in around 10 days! I'll be on senakot max this weekend if there's no movement!!!

Hi slim. I have the same problem! I was ok the first or 2 then now only go once in around 10 days! I'll be on senakot max this weekend if there's no movement!!!
Am about to take 2 now and have my carbonara, wish me luck lol x

Ha ha, waiting with baited breath! Genuinely quite excited for you, which I'm aware is very weird!! :)
ha you are funny! Nothing as of yet!!! But don't plan on being very far from a toilet today lol x

Am happy to report a 1.2lbs loss this morning.....finally after the 5 days of STS!
Not quite the whoosh I was waiting for but happy to see what the next few days bring.

7 days to go and only a pound more to get to my July goal of 14lbs loss!

Come on that lb! You can do it! There's no way I'll hit a stone in July lol!! :)
I know so annoying lol, am going to have a food week I think for 1st week of August and then get back on it till hols on 24th x

You are going to SMASH your 14lbs goal for July. Fantastic. :)

Yippee hit that extra pound loss (well 14ounces) bringing me to my goal weight of 11.10.2 and 14lbs loss for July :)

Ooh still another 6 days to go, I wonder if I can lose another pound or two?? Xx

Of course you can!! You've got a whole seven more days including today! Well done on achieving your target. :winner:

Brilliant Natalie, how good is that, well done x

Gosh how hard has this afternoon/eve been?
Went to our dockyard family fun day, is great as pretty much everything is free. So took along bars for lunch and dinner and a few bottles of water. They give out a free large pasty and drink, both of which I couldn't have. All I wanted was a cup of coffee as this is kind of what keeps me full between shakes etc but all vendors only had cold drinks. Wasn't till around 7.30 this eve I finally found a coffee machine and I savoured every drop! I wasn't necessarily hungry but the smell of the burger stands, fresh donuts etc was sooo tempting lol
Glad to be home back in safety now xx

Well done on resisting all that. Sounds like a fun day though. Next year!

Back