July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Im back to being 100% today too although my pudding was well worth the syns yesterday! Got my fingers crossed for the 2 of us tomorrow :) i have a good feeling after lots of speed food this week :) xx

Of course we can im going to have a 100% week so today starting with 1/2 grapefruit, strawberries and rasberries then lunck in a jacket potato with salad and beans then tea is quorn chilli with rice im doing green today i snack on loads of fruits hope this helps xx

Yay I lost 2.5 and got my 1 stone sticker :) am very happy today :)

I've been eating plenty of melon usually have a muller light and banana for breakfast x a mugshot for lunch with fruit and something with either veg or salad for dinner ..

Today I had a banana and melon for breakfast. Lunch I will have beans on toast as I'm home .. Then for tea low syn sausages and vegetables. For my syns I like a highlights hot choc 2 and a curly wurly 6 xx

Come on :) we can do this .. Get your speed foods on the go again .. Never know your big loss might show next week :) x and I hope it does I'm waiting for oh to hurry up and finish work x want my dinner now lol xx

I've only just had mine!! Oh got called to a job he thought would be easy but oh no turned out to take ages ... Oh well gave me an excuse to eat fruit!! Lol ... Ohhhh zumba ... Any good? I've never tried it xx

Well another 100% day for me had my sis over for lunch made speed quiche with sw chips n beans having a chicken curry for tea done my 20mins again today so very happy my C text me today too so that has helped my motivation xx

Back