July 2012 Bride...and a LOT to loose

Im finding it pretty tough to be honest but i dont know why! we will see the results tomorrow and then go from there!! how about you xx

Been 100% all week even filled a food diary which i never do going to focus on speed foods next week which should give a boost why dont we try it together? Xxx

I might ask for a food diary in class tonight .. I will work with you on speed foods! that sounds like a great plan! Im a bit worried as from 12pm on sunday i dont have work until the 3rd nov!! And being at work keeps my mind off food!! x Good luck to you as well what times your weigh in? xx

My weigh in at 7pm has been my day off today so been food shopping and done a bit of cooking for next few days at work. I'm so focused at the min more than ever before xx

Well my wedding dress fits but i am so determined for it to be the smallest it can go .. ive been a bit off this week but i can pul myself out of this! And im going to starting from now! Because i really dont want to look bck at my wedding pictures and hate them! Also i have 3 months until my birthday and thats another big reason to look and feel good! just gotta convince OH that i deserve a party!! My weigh in is at 5.15pm so really noy long now!! Wish me luck .. and gopt my fingers crossed for you and the result you want!! xx

Thanks im same with the dress it does fit but i want to look better in it i want to have the wow factor when everyone sees me i have 32 weeks to the wedding so my target is 7lb per month untill march can only take dress in by 2 sizes xx

Yeah same two dress sizes for me as well .. but im at the bigger end at the moment ... Anyway ... im home from group and lost 0.5 gutted but at the same time a loss is a loss .. So then time to get cracking for this week and super speed foods :D xx

Well i lost 2lb im happy with that going to try really hard this week with the speed foods we will get the 2 sizes off :) xx

Melon, kiwi, homemade tomato soup inc tomato carrot beans n onion had some pinapple too going to have stir fry with noodles tonight n sweet and sour sauce i saw on here. What u had? Xx

I had loads of melon, apples, banana n mullerlight .. n then home made biryani with one of those packets .. but didnt eat it .. im full of cold today and cant taste! Ive just made my lunch for work tomorrow .. banana n muller light for brekki .. thats the norm on a work day .. then ill have a mugshot and a huge pot of melon for lunch .. then im gonna have jacket pot with beans and salad for dinner .. struggle to eat my healthy extras!! xx

Oh no had a bad day yesterday and today a total of 60syns so mad at myself so just gave myself a telling off n set alarm for 7am (on day off!!!!!) to do some zumba and a 20 min walk to work off some of my badness! Xx

If it makes you feel better i had a muffin today and a melt in the middle choc pud!! aha .. but apart from that ive been good! eaten about 3-4 melons this week! lots of salad x worked 7 days in a row flat out as well .. but now ive got 16 days off and im gonna really have to test myself ... but i have a pair of size 12 skinny jeans that 10 weeks ago i couldnt even get past my thighs .. now i can get them all the way up but not done up .. so thats my xmas wish :D xx

Back