July Challenge 2016

4 off for me with slimming of the week!

Well Done Folks :woohoo:

Ellie, that didn't take long! Boom

I've got an assault course of temptation this week, a meeting where lunch is provided...tonnes of sandwiches that are not SW friendly along with crisps Chinese and Indian savouries like mini spring rolls and bhajees. Made my on SW pasta carbonara with spinach no bacon.
Then graduation day tomorrow, full day out with family in tow ,eating out and pub. Give me strength!

1 lbs on :(. And the weekend coming we are going away for short break. So might not lose next week either.

Fab losses guys! Keep them coming :)

I have been hiding from the scales for weeks since my holiday (all inclusive), friends wedding, niece being born, meals out etc etc and I've gained 8.5lbs taking me 4lbs over my target. My aim is to shift that 4lbs next week but definitely by the week after. Currently hanging my head in shame!!

I shall update the chart tomorrow as it's far too hot to be messing about with laptops. I am now fully back on plan and have my head in the game. Just about to do a food order and plan my food for the week. Feeling energised! Xx

So so sorry, my last two results are 3lb gain... 2lb loss xx

Morning all! How are you today?

I have removed the non active members of the chart to truly reflect our month - please feel free to update with your results and ill add you back in!
Updated chart for you all

Massive congratulations to @bloodcoveredprincess for smashing your July Target!! Brilliant result lovely
:woohoo::woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
View attachment 182813

Thank you so much .... that is so encouraging :D

didnt weigh in this week as I was too ill to go
home scales are on the way down so I might hit target next week (I live in hope)

Sazmajig , take the shame lol... All inclusive, I'd be finished off. You'll get back in the groove. Doing my best to scupper my efforts for this week, 2 pints, sips of mojito...,

I know, I am so hard on myself but it's good to keep me caring about my weight and what I'm doing to my body!

Don't scupper it! Is it self sabotage? Come on Quins you got this xx

Back