July Challenge

Kes

Gold Member
As with the June challenge. Post what you would like your goal to be. and ill keep this first post up to date as much as possible.

Krystle (kes) - 8lbs -1lb, +1lb, -1.5lbs, -1lb -5.5lbs to go
Precious - 10lbs- 2lbs, sts, -3lbs, +2lbs - 7lbs to go
SammyE-10lbs- sts
Crumble- 12lbs
Ria- 8lbs - -3lbs, -1lb,-1lb,-1lb -2lbs to go
Clairey- 7lbs
Sa89- 10lbs
Hotmess6- 10lbs- -3.5lbs -6.5lbs to go
TJ- 14lbs -11lbs, 5lbs, -2.5lbs, +1lb- 3.5lbs over!!!
JoeyJoJo- 10lbs- 4lbs, +1lb - 7lbs to go
Dextermummy- 8lbs -1lb -7lbs to go
Faustina- 30 miles - 26miles to go
slush12- 2lbs
11:00am 30/7/10

Last edited:
Krystle (kes) - 8lbs
Precious - 10lbs

I seriously need to lose a good amount as im going on hols beginning of August so this month (July) is where i need to put everything into it to get results.

As always best of luck everyone

Hmm... Im not sure Im gonna hit my june target so I think Im going to take it down a bit for July.

So Im going to go with 10lbs for July

Can you put me down for 12lbs again this month Kes?

Pleased with the 15lb loss from last month but was bothered that had two STS weeks so determined to get the weight shifting again. :)

hmmmm i've only got 5lbs before my end of july target but i dont just want to aim for that

lets go for 8lbs please

Hi everyone,

I'm back for these challenges after being away for too long (thanks precious for the push!!! :) ). I'm in for this challenge and hope to lose 10lbs at least.

Good luck everyone! :)

Hmm how about a -10 pound goal for me this month?

Hey all i had my WI a day early so i weighed my self this morning and have lost 2lbs so i am well pleased :)

Hi TJ - good luck with your WI tomm... and well done for joining the July challenge... Fingers crossed for a good result tomm..

As for everyone else good luck with the new challenge :)

-3lbs this week :)

Congrats to everyone on their losses so far. Especially TJ, 11lbs is fantastic!!

Can I be put down for 8lb please. Figure if I can lose 8lbs this month, and 8lbs in August, I'll be at target by September!!!!!!! Then I'll just have to decide if I'm happy there or if it still needs a tweak. Cant believe the end is in sight!!

well done babe!

Thanks SA89 - how are you doing? :) Hope your well :cool:

Wow TJ - 11lbs thats a FAB loss :eek: well done YOU :D

As for everyone else WELL DONE and GOOD LUCK :)

Kes - How did your WI go Hun? :)

i weighed a pound lighter this week.. better than nothing i guess... but half a pound under what i wanted to achieve.... but im ok with that. :)

list has been updated.

Exercise goal instead?

Could I put myself down for miles walked on the treadmill instead? I'd like to do 60 miles on it before the month is out. :whacky068:

of course you can. i will add it to the list now.!

Back