JULY NEW STARTERS - Welcome to LL

newbie having trouble with gp form

hi guys, i'm new to LL, well, hopefully, at the minute i can't get my doctor to sign my form!! went for a blood test and check up this morning with the practice nurse, and she asked the gp about the form who said they'd only do it after i had a FULL MEDICAL and that would cost £120!!!!
i had a load of blood tests done 2 weeks ago and get regular check ups so i don't know where this has come from?!
i'm really eager to get started on this programme bcos i've been putting off losing weight for so long, and now it looks like i'm gonna have to wait longer?!?!!

help guys what should i do? there's a walk in clininc in st. helens which is open till 10p.m tonight, do you think i should ring them and ask if they'd be prepared to do it??? i don't mind paying £10 or £20, but £120 takes the p***!!!

:)

ok thanks, will do! once that is sorted all i have to do is wait for a group to begin.....fingers crossed its soon.

also, congratulations on yours and everybodies weight loss on this forum, its really encouraging for me to get me focused knowing other people have tried and suceeded!

Stick around here in the mean time - you will learn some good tips and advice, see success, learn mistakes made, etc., which will put you in good stread for your start!!

Its a great diet, and you will see fantastic results!! Good luck, and be sure and keep us posted!!! :)

x

quick question, can i drink soda water whislt on the programme?

Hello all! I am so pleased to have found this sit as I live alone and sometimes feel in need to touch base with other LL's in between meetings...just to exchange questions, encouragement and support etc. I am just coming to the end of my second week on the programme and have my meeting and weigh-in tonight. I have already lost 11 and three quarter pound so I am hoping to push further towards my first stone lost tonight!! :)
The stories and advice on here are truly inspirational and I just know I'm going to find this "sanctury" invaluable!
See ya,
Ally
xx

first weigh in tonight and i cannot wait!

my first weeks flown by and i've found it quite easy even though i have faced with a few social events but i have sailed through them.

i hope these positive feelings stay with me :)

Hi.

I'm restarting Lighter Life after 2 years of struggling to maintain my lost weight and gaining it all back - I'm really keen to "meet" anyone else who's just starting out again on this journey - anybody out there? I start tonight but only with a Foundation class.

Hi Everyone x
Today is my first day on Lighterlife. My weight has been spirally out of control since I had our children (youngest is 2) and I now I'm so big I can't ride my horse.
Lighterlife seems perfect as I've got loads to loose and the results are quicker than other diets. I'm really excited and motivated at the moment and hope it lasts!
Only complaint is I have the worst headache!!

Lea xx

Hi All

Thought I would drop in on this thread to say welcome. Do come and post in the other sections.

Hope you are doing well in your first few weeks.

Lea take an aspirin and have a nice hot bath, it will pass by this time next week you will be feeling FANTASTIC......

Feeling so much better today! Took your advice Tange aspirin and a hot bath worked wonders, Thanks. Did the same last night. Keep reminding myself that everyone says the first 3 days are the worst then it gets better.
Still feel very hungry and missing chewing but I keep looking out at my horse and he spurs me on!!
Hope everyone is having a good week xxxxx :)

Well done on your loss Minimod! Great start!!

ANd glad you are feeling better and focused Leanne. What a great goal - to look out and see your horse. I know that would spur me on. I adore horses. :) So keep your eye on that big beautiful prize, and you will get yours too!!! It DOES get so much easier - just another day or two and you should be settling into your groove.

Keep at it girls!!! :) <sending big encouraging hugs>

xx

this is my second week with lipotrim i have lost 15 pounds i am just learning how to use this site i would like to talk to anyone on this diet so i will keep strong love may :)

Feeling so much better today! Took your advice Tange aspirin and a hot bath worked wonders, Thanks. Did the same last night. Keep reminding myself that everyone says the first 3 days are the worst then it gets better.
Still feel very hungry and missing chewing but I keep looking out at my horse and he spurs me on!!
Hope everyone is having a good week xxxxx :)

Thought I would drop in and see how you are doing? Hope all is well.

hi guys, got some great news, found out that my new group starts on monday so am very very excited!! will keep ya'lls updated :) congrats on your first weigh in mini :) x

Hi.

I started LL on Tuesday this week, feeling fine up until today, but thisafternoon feeling really woosey and light headed.

How long is this likely to last? Any tips on how to get over it quicker?

Great forum, really spurring me on!

Karen

OMG!!!!!! Went to a midweek weigh-in to get some motivation and I've lost 10lbs in 5 days!!.... been dancing about my garden since I came home!!
I'm so happy and never thought it was possible.

Thanks to everyone on this for being inspirational!

Back