July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

Doesn't if freak you out when you hold up your size 12 trousers and see how small the waist and hips are? How fab. I look at smaller jeans and can't believe I fit into them now, and I still have so far to go. I can't wait to fit my size 12 Levis.
the temptations at xmas are a bit of a problem, may have to throw this week away and refocus in January.
I watched The Killing II last night it was great. And they hinted they may film a The Killing III. That would be great.
I'm looking forward to the xmas Downton Abbey, and Dr Who and Strictly, and the other xmas specials.
I'm working 2 days next week. I did say they could call me if they need extra cover as I could use the pay/save my holidays.

Well...drum roll please...I made my target. I've lost 5 stone, dah dah! So, I'm taking things week by week. I've vaguely got 10st 10 as a new target.

WELLLLLL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations - I am SO SO chuffed for you!! You have rocked this diet like a little rock star!!!

Well done. :)

xxx

Doesn't if freak you out when you hold up your size 12 trousers and see how small the waist and hips are? How fab. .

How fantastic!! You have done so well and are so close to nailing your goal.

I am so happy for you ladies - you have really done this diet as it is meant ot be done and look how fast you are and have blazed through it.

Well DONE!

xx

Doesn't if freak you out when you hold up your size 12 trousers and see how small the waist and hips are?

Totally! I still cant quite believe how small my waist is! I love ironing my work trousers.

I think that there will be a third series of the Killing, hurrah!! I will also be watching Downtown and Strictly. Not really sure about anything else. Sherlock is back on New Years Day. We went to see the new film as well. I love Sherlock and I love both versions...love Robert Downey Jnr and Dominic Cumberbatch.

And thank you BL. I have found it fairly straight forward. I know that the difficult time is ahead, but I'm ready for the challenge :D

When I started I couldn't get the size 18 jeans as far as my hips, now They would almost come off fully zipped, they are falling down. I will definitely be re-focusing Jan 1st to get to goal.

How has your festive break been Debs? I've stuck to it 100% but I've found it really difficult. The most difficult its been for the whole time. Funnily enough, it wasnt Christmas Day that I found most problematic, but Boxing Day. I was glad to get back to work yesterday to get back into my routine!

We're now in Liverpool and I've spent all day shopping at the Trafford Centre. I bought some lovely stuff out of Coast...I'm delighted with my purchases :) I'm going to add more pics to the album.

Seasons Greetings Deb.
I did eat xmas food and decided to enjoy it and not feel guilty. I had to work yesterday so missed WI, getting weighed tomorrow. May gain, at best I hope to stay the same.
Got back to LL yesterday. Had to refocus, and this week has been TOTM so was craving carbs. Going to do a week of total to get back to it. Got to get back into it to be able to keep to a couple of Lite days a week like my GP wants. Doing just total is definitely easier.
You did so well to stick to it over xmas. Must be great shopping and being able to fit into new styles. Can't wait to see the photos. Have you bought any jeans?
I have been able to wear my size 16 jeans over xmas. Which is great. Now have to focus again so I can get below the BMI 30 and get the ticker moving again.

I havent bought any jeans...funny, I was in the Trafford Centre today, but didnt see the Levi Store. I actually have 3 pairs of jeans. 2 x size 16 Next and 1 x size 14 George. I stuck all 3 in a boil wash. I've wore the George pair, but they are still to loose around the bum! Will need to try the others on. Got lots of nice compliments tonight, which was lovely. More shopping tomorrow and I hope to be fitted for a bra. Will be very interesting to see what size I am now.

You must be so thrilled to be in your size 16 jeans! Yay you!!

wow, -1.5lbs this week. I'll take it.
Just 2.5lbs more to get below BMI 30.

Last edited:
Well done Debs. Was that one week or two weeks? I've got WI tomorrow. I've had a quick jump on the scales...bit disappointing as its two weeks and I've been 100%. I've only lost 3.5lbs I think. Never mind. So I think I'll be starting on Management tomorrow. I'm looking forward to eating food :)

before xmas was a stay the same, and last week was 1.5 down. I'm just hoping tomorrow won't be a gain. I've eaten one small meal a day the last few days and I have a swollen throat and fuzzy head so I feel bloated. Good thing is I'm drinking lots of hot drinks to sooth my throat. I'm not back into ketosis yet...hopefully in a couple of days.
Let me know how you get on with RTM. Its definitely different when you have to plan your food. I actually liked having salad.
Was it great seeing people you hadn't seen in a few months? You must have had so many compliments.

Well 4.5lbs for the two weeks, so I'm pleased with that. I've got all my RTM stuff. Havent had a chance to read it as Mum and Dad popped in. So this is where the hard work starts!

It was great seeing my Liverpool friends. With the exception of one, they havent seen me since the second week of LL. So they were all really taken aback. It was lovely. I'm meeting a good friend on Friday. I havent seen her for about 2 months I think, so she'll see a big difference in me too :)

That's a great loss Debs, I managed to STS this week. I'm looking forward to a loss next week as I'm back on plan so should be getting back into ketosis soon.
You will ace RTM. Enjoy adding in new foods.
I'm so looking forward to getting to goal and getting a new employee card, the one I have has an awfull photo from last spring.
Is nice the group at LL are all back to get to goal now, even ones who had given up for a while. Amazed they all gained over xmas though, I was only one who STS. No-one stayed 100% over xmas. LLC is changing the meeting from Weds to Tues nights in a couple of weeks.

Back