July Starters!~! Time to rock and roll!!

Hi Hun,
Have been waiting for you to get back to see how you got on.
Well done you xxx 26lbs.
I'm really glad you are getting some good sessions too. Seems like
another good group.
Hope your cold is better now. Have a good week. xx

Well done BL!

Thanks Ladies. :)

SB - my cold is wierd. Came on fast = started to leave fast --- fetl almost fine for a day but now have a dry painful cough. Grrrrr. And a snotty lil nose. I keep saying its my brain melting and running out my nose. :D

How you doing? xx

Thanks again ladie! :)
xx

omg I can't believe it..........had my weigh in yesterday lunch time due to being on nights this week and I have lost another 8lb!!!1 Thats 1 stone 2 1/2lbs in 12 1/2 days!!! I love this diet - so wish I had done it before but hey ho I am doing it now. Thanks for all the support to me as a newbie

gratz Korki! Glad you are seeing such great results :)

Well done Korki - FAB !!!

Well done Korki!

Just back from WI and updating before we head off to the pub quiz.

I lost 4.4lbs this week...yay!!:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

WI tonight. Lost 3lbs...passed the one stone mark. On to the next...
Well done Deb, great loss, isn't it great to move that ticker?

Yay Debs, thats great. What are you going to treat yourself to?

Oh and we came second in the pub quiz. Won £14...go us!!

Thanks Ladies, I treated myself to a blender today so I can make my shakes with ice. What is your treat Deb?

A new handbag :D I actually have Next vouchers from Christmas that I didnt use. Nothing to buy in my size. And now, no point in buying anything now, clothes wise. So a handbag it is.

Woop woop!!! This morning as we can wear Jeans on Friday - I thught, "hmmmm.....I wonder......?" so I pulled me Levi's out- and much to my surprise - I am sat here wearing them now!!

Woooooop!

OK, so some of me is coming out over the top - but dammint, I AM IN THEM!!! :D

Yay!!!!

These little things just give us the boost to keep on keeping on. Cant wait till I am in my LITTLE Levis. :D

xx

Aw BL, that's great! What a difference!

I have bought my handbag today. I cant actually find it on the Next website to show you all, but never mind.

We're decorating our bedroom and the small hall in front of the bedroom. I also bought new bedding for bedroom, a chocolate fur throw and a silk cushion.

I need to remove more wallpaper. Our house is a nightmare. Its got loads of wallpaper that needs to be removed so I'd better crack on with that :D

Jeans, Jeans, Jeans, Levi's, Levi's. Levi's
Well done you, my American friend. xxx

Fab, Levi's....Can't beat the feeling. Well done you. You'll be in your skinny Levi's in no time.
I can't wait to fit into my jeans. Fed up of my big ole caboose, have to lose alot to fit into size 18 which was the largest size I would buy. Hoping to be there in 3 months.

Well weigh in last night was good...1.75 pounds....that puts me one pound away form 2 stone! Right on target - if I lose that pound this week, thats 2 stone in 2 months! (If i dont lose that pound this week, I will eat my hat. Probably taste pretty good at this point. :D)

LL. DOes what it says on the tin!! ;)

Well done Hun, I've been wondering how you got on tonight.
Fantastic. xx

Brilliant BL. Well done you xx

Ugh. After days of feeling rubbish with this virus, I am sick of feeling hungry. Or rather feeling like I wanted to "feed myself"...the old life long saying "Feed a cold - starve a fever" i splaying havoc on my mind.

I keep hearing it in my head, but I cant feed it. lol if I did, I would be out of packs by noon!!! :D

But wives tale or not, you do feel better when you eat when you have a cold because it gets stuff moving, and loosens things that you can, erm, cough up <sorry! blergh!!! lol>

So feeling downright sorry for myself. lol And trying to quiet the voices. :( (i will, but its hard)

Last edited:
Back