Julz journey to a thinner me!

Hi Julz

I am on day 3 (4 tomorrow - bars horray) so reading how far you have come is fab. I just can't picture myself being 8 weeks in, wow! Taking each day as it comes.

Good loses each week and now seeing you have lost 2st is amazing - well done

xx

Thanks Preshnit, well done for making the choice for LL, when I started this 8 weeks ago, I felt the same as you, however will I get to 2 weeks, let alone 8 or more. To be fair it is going by very fast, and taking one day at a time is the right way to look at it.

To begin with I had a lovely hot soak in the bath nearly every night, it seemed to soothe me, and get me away from thinking about food, a bit of me time, and it does definitely make a difference.

Good luck with your journey, feel free to post or ask questions or just rant, when you need to or go through some tough times, we all get them.

Jx

Day 59

Had quite a chilled day today, went swimming to the hydro pool first thing, enjoyed the jacuzzi, then swam 40 lengths. After my appointment with my chiropractor yesterday when he recommended I pick up my swimming again, to keep my frozen shoulders mobile, and knee. This is contrary to the recommendation from LLC, who reminded me if I increase my exercise while on LLT, my weightloss will slow down, although my shape will improve. :confused:

Had to make the decision to go with the exercise and hope it does not compromise my losses too much, I could not cope if the frozen shoulders get bad again :(

Cleared out some more clothes today that I had stored in the loft, lots more for the charity shop! Total of 9 black sacks so far!, It was quite refreshing and therapeutic, tried loads on, and happy they were too big. :D
Can't wait till I can get rid of some more, then, go shopping for new clothes, yeh, shopping, my favourite past time.

Looking forward to tomorrow, off for a couple of days with my son, daughter in law and granddaughter who is nearly 3. It should be a good couple of days, hope the weather holds warm and dry! Have packed enough packs and bars to manage, preparation is key! Will be taking my smoothie maker with me.

Shake for breakfast
Mushroom soup
Shake for tea
Shepherds pie

3 litres of water, will try more for tomorrow

Jx

Have a great time Julz.

Back