Julzie's Refeed

Glad to here ur feeling better.. its great for us only starting out.. little insight of wat lifes gonna be like a few months down the line. Ur doing fantastic thou xx

hello again!

Well!

I ended up going to belfast on saturday morning and staying in a hotel... had a lovely day shopping! Didnt buy very much but tried on a beautiful Karen Millen dress which I think I am going to treat myself too!

I have been making the small changes to my eating to keep me on track. Im only drinking black coffees now when I go to starbucks (no more skinny lattes) - I went for a meal on saturday night and had steak and veg. For breakfast in the hotel I had egg and salmon and a slice of brown toast and black coffee. Played some crazy golf today and went for a long walk. Got some tescos meat free burgers - which you cook in the microwave - they are well yummy - taste just like a real burger and are really low in cals and fat and very filling....

Im really looking forward to getting into exercise routine this week... my ankle is better and my cold is better - so all systems go - im ready to rock and roll!!

:) julzie :)
xox

thank u

Glad to read you again Julz, happy you are going well xxxx :D

Thank You babe - how are you going? How much weight have you lost now? xoxox

SCAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Just checked out your pics Julz! Looking good babe!!! How yer doing? I hope you got a big stick to fight off the lads with!!!??!?!?

Hey scazbabe! How the hell are ya??? You back on LT to hit your finish line... thats an awesome result in your weight management after being away so long - im well proud of u! :)

So how was africa? Did u get any progress with ur plans? I hope u had a good time and everything worked out well for u babe.

I am doing really well and I actually have a bonafide boyfriend now, so im all loved up and life is good! I feel great wearing all my new clothes and business is going good too, I have went from 2 staff to 6 and 3 more starting next month! So its all systems go! :)

Im getting my hair dyed red tomorrow - so probs get some new pictures up then! lol

Look forward to watching u getting slim over the coming weeks! :)

Love u,
Julzie
xox

Hey Julz! Africa was great! I did really well on the refeed and gained less than a stone in the whole month.

Whilst I was there I began work on plans to build a school in Zambia. If things work out then hopefully my family and I will relocate over there within the next few years to develop the project. Fundraising is a big issue for us as of now though!

So you're 'loved up' now!?! Cool!!! I hope he is treating you well! Good news about your business as well. What is your business? Maybe you'll be able to advice me on starting up a business!?!

Lovin u loads!

Scaz
xxxx

hope refeed is going well.. were have you been lol i love noseying!

GUESS WHO IS BACK....!??!?!?

[YOUTUBE]s1if9kLJpWw[/YOUTUBE]

IM GOING TO BE POSTING HERE FROM 2MORO FOLKS :)

ON A FRESH WONDER WOMAN MISSION TO SHIFT THE LAST FEW POUNDS AND GET TONED AS FOOK.

I HAVE A PLAN...
1. HEALTHY EATING STARTED TODAY - GOING TO FOCUS ON LOTS OF VEG, LEAN MEAT, LOW GI STUFF
2. POSTING HERE FROM TOMORROW
3. PERSONAL TRAINER BOOKED FOR WEDNESDAY GOING TO HAVE 1 SESSION PER WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS.
4. GYM ROUTINE 4 TIMES PER WEEK
5. DRESS MAKER HAS MY MATERIALS SO IM MEETING HER THIS WEEK TO GET STARTED ON MY WONDER WOMAN OUTFIT
6. PHOTOGRAPHER HAS BEEN BRIEFED AND BOOKED

OK SO I HAVE 8 WEEKS TO WORK REALLY HARD AND KICK SOME MOFO ASS...

OH YES IM BACK AND IM GOING FOR THIS BIGGA TIME!

bigga.jpg
<-IM GOING FOR WONDER WOMAN BODY / OUTFIT BIGGA TIME.

glad to see you back. hows refeed been going?

Hi refeeders, how are u all - long time no speak! I hope everyone is doing well. I miss the minimins banter and the excitement of weigh ins! It is great to have a good focus - I am still in my healthy BMI but i have moved up to 24 bmi and i was at 22 bmi - i really want to get back down to 22 for christmas so i would love to get some encouragement and support from anyone out there who is in the same boat.

Has anyone on refeed got some pounds to loose for christmas who would like to do a christmas challenge with me??? be great if u would be up for it! :) hope someone is xox

I would be very interested in a christmas challenge...might keep me away from all those sweeties!

10lb before Christmas would be amazing...but with only 6 weeks to go...is it possible...that's 1 and 2/3 lb loss each week...and I have a holiday and a major set of exams in that time...but...6lbs might be doable...

Last edited:
Back